Guys in onesies cute or no

Yes very cute

lonnie said:
Beautiful is in the eye of the beholder, what looks good to one person may not look good to another.
If you enjoy wearing a onesie why do you care if others think it makes you look sexy, all that really matters is how it makes you feel.
Right on! I wear because they feel comfy and express how I feel. Never wear for others...wear for you! 🤗

Reactions: LilxFawn and Jim100
Everyone looks cute in a onesie 😊. But the most important thing is that the person is comfortable. Onesies are literally the best.
also bonus they stay in place if you’re wearing high waisted pants, a skirt, or shortalls/overalls! I HATE shirts riding up so onesies are a great way to combat that. They also help keep diapers in place and reduce the crinkling

Last edited:
Reactions: dlman23 and BobbiSueEllen
Well, considering I'm gay, I definitely have a preference to see a guy in a onesie than a girl...

I know that I feel super cute in my onesie, though some may see my facial hair and just be like, "Ummm, no..." luckily, when I look at my body, I'm not looking at my face. I'm much more tactile than visual anyway and I so really like the way that certain diapers fit to hug me firmly, and I like the onesies keep my diaper snug. Footie pajamas are all right, but I'm not a huge fan because I have soooooooo many buttons to redo when I'm changing. And I don't get to feel my diaper as snugly.

Reactions: dlman23 and TyphaHare
I have a few Onesies and they do make the little feels come out. My GF also thinks they are pretty cute on me as well :D

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BigKid25 said:
Well, considering I'm gay, I definitely have a preference to see a guy in a onesie than a girl...

I know that I feel super cute in my onesie, though some may see my facial hair and just be like, "Ummm, no..." luckily, when I look at my body, I'm not looking at my face. I'm much more tactile than visual anyway and I so really like the way that certain diapers fit to hug me firmly, and I like the onesies keep my diaper snug. Footie pajamas are all right, but I'm not a huge fan because I have soooooooo many buttons to redo when I'm changing. And I don't get to feel my diaper as snugly.

Ditto on the facial hair aspect.
I'm not 24/7 baby, I do other things in my life than my ABDL interests and I like having a beard, so that's that.

I'm a guy (biologically, anyways, am agender) and love wearing onesies, both boy and girl...and yeah, that Grizzly Adams/Jeremiah Johnson look jus' don't go well with it.

Slomo said:
Onesies for plumbers should be mandatory for this exact reason. Not just for making them look cuter, but for decency as well.
that the number 1 reason I started to like them

Almost all ABies are cute. I have only seen a few I would describe as uncute. Therefor, guys are cute in onesies.

O yes they are. Yum

Men in diapers and onesies are so cute! I myself want to have a communist themed onesie to wear with a diaper under my onesie in front of my future hubbie.

I like boys in onesies more than girls personally

I think they are, yes.

DiaperedMunk93 said:
Men in diapers and onesies are so cute! I myself want to have a communist themed onesie to wear with a diaper under my onesie in front of my future hubbie.

That is very specific lol

I have onesies & rompers in both boy & girl varieties, in my size. They're amazingly comfy...and cute, too! 🤗🥰🥳

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I don't wear for other people. Figured my beard throws people off from the cuteness factor. But I love how I feel in my onesie and it looks cute to me since I'm looking down at my body.

I'm 100% gay, so while I can appreciate girls looking cute in onesies, I'm really biased towards guys.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
BigKid25 said:
I don't wear for other people. Figured my beard throws people off from the cuteness factor. But I love how I feel in my onesie and it looks cute to me since I'm looking down at my body.

I'm 100% gay, so while I can appreciate girls looking cute in onesies, I'm really biased towards guys.
I'd rather not have any sort of facial hair all the time, although really a man's mustache could probably tickle me. And I am 100% gay too. Men are my life. Hence Chip and Dale in diapers in my avatar.

Reactions: BigKid25 and Seasonedcitizen
I am cute as all hell, with my long pirate beard, I am a little pirate! I even gots me a pirate patch. I don't have a onesie anymore, as those are for babies and I am not a baby! I do have a one piece footed jammies on though.

Reactions: BigKid25
Aby said:
I am cute as all hell, with my long pirate beard, I am a little pirate! I even gots me a pirate patch. I don't have a onesie anymore, as those are for babies and I am not a baby! I do have a one piece footed jammies on though.
I love to see men in footed pajamas too, with or without a butt flap. Footed jammies, absolutely adorable. I should get custom made ones like a Thomas the Tank Engine theme or a Sesame Street theme.

Last edited:
The topic of the thread made me think of this cute video, I hope you all enjoy. It inspired me to make my house more cute, and to accept my own cuteness. -

Back