Guys in onesies cute or no

Onesielover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So I have had the question is guys in onesies cute or no I have looked up the question of weather or not they were or not but all I could find was yes for the full body ones like you would wear to bed, are they cute or hot on a guy yes or no? If so or if not why?

• Love
Reactions: TyphaHare
I've got a couple of abu littlepaws onesies. My wife thinks they make me look cute. I like their functionality, and have a thing for baby animals in diapers.

• Love
Reactions: Jim100, RetroGamerGuy and Electrically
I plan to wear them during the winter, diapers or not. They keep my back warm.

Reactions: Jim100, Littlebabaprince and Onesielover
Seasonedcitizen said:
I plan to wear them during the winter, diapers or not. They keep my back warm.
You are definitely right they really do and I got a new sky blue one in yesterday and I love it but my main question to everyone is do they look cute on guys or just girls and if so why

For something that is simply a "T" shirt with attached snap crotch panty it can be fashionable worn by either sex.
Customarily worn by a toddler for ease in diaper changing there is not much sex to be expected here.

However worn by a shapely female it can be attractive in that respect. An athletic build male can also look good.
Various designs of the top of the onesie - polo shirt - mock T neck - turtle neck - sleeveless - cap sleeve - long and
short sleeve as well as a singlet. Then also the design of Little for Big with pull on skirt is an eye catcher - image

LFB Onesie.jpg

Yes keeping the shirt tail in check is one feature and reducing the draft potential too.
Use in conjunction with diapers onesies offer critical support for the loaded "D" and the ease for changing.

Reactions: Safari and Seasonedcitizen
babylock1 said:
For something that is simply a "T" shirt with attached snap crotch panty it can be fashionable worn by either sex.
Customarily worn by a toddler for ease in diaper changing there is not much sex to be expected here.

However worn by a shapely female it can be attractive in that respect. An athletic build male can also look good.
Various designs of the top of the onesie - polo shirt - mock T neck - turtle neck - sleeveless - cap sleeve - long and
short sleeve as well as a singlet. Then also the design of Little for Big with pull on skirt is an eye catcher - image

View attachment 37931

Yes keeping the shirt tail in check is one feature and reducing the draft potential too.
Use in conjunction with diapers onesies offer critical support for the loaded "D" and the ease for changing.
That does look cute and all I would love for my girlfriend to wear that but I'm not pushing her to wear that but as being a guy I don't think that would look right for me to wear something like that outfit, how ever you are right they do make changing so much easier

Beautiful is in the eye of the beholder, what looks good to one person may not look good to another.
If you enjoy wearing a onesie why do you care if others think it makes you look sexy, all that really matters is how it makes you feel.

Reactions: MASONJAR, BigKid25, Jim100 and 2 others
For me I like a plain colour onesie my favourite brand is Tykables as they look like regular shirts and are very comfortable I bought one of their cammies design as it can pass as a fun adult shirt. I have a bunch of littleforbig onesies but I really donot like the buttons on the shoulder so as I buy more tykables I have been donating my littleforbig onesies.

My wife thinks I look cute in my onesie but definitely the cammies one :)

Reactions: Jim100 and Onesielover
Rob110 said:
For me I like a plain colour onesie my favourite brand is Tykables as they look like regular shirts and are very comfortable I bought one of their cammies design as it can pass as a fun adult shirt. I have a bunch of littleforbig onesies but I really donot like the buttons on the shoulder so as I buy more tykables I have been donating my littleforbig onesies.

My wife thinks I look cute in my onesie but definitely the cammies one :)
That's awesome and that's what I usually wear is just a basic onesie and I wish my fiance thought I looked cute in them she's ok with me wearing it and my protective underwear but I hope she comes to think that but yeah I have bought a few from littleforbig and they are on their way

lonnie said:
Beautiful is in the eye of the beholder, what looks good to one person may not look good to another.
If you enjoy wearing a onesie why do you care if others think it makes you look sexy, all that really matters is how it makes you feel.
That's very true I do love the way I look in them and at least my SO doesn't mind me wearing them but her being ok with it but not putting much input on it is kinda why I was asking I know it's not for everyone and I'm not forcing it on her she is though slowly opening her mind to it which is a blessing but as u said beauty is in the eye of the beholder

One other detail about the benefit of wearing a onesie is the crack factor - with no shirt tail hanging loose there will be NO
crack - or maybe better put there will be no skin of the crack showing - albeit maybe the onesie sliding into the crack groove
outlining the fissure. I am referring to a wide crotch onesie and not the thong type ballet version.

• Haha
Reactions: skunk053, Jim100 and Onesielover
If it's my guy, who I love and who loves me, then of course. He'd be cute in whatever he wore, because he'd be my guy. It's the love that makes you cute.

• Love
Reactions: Aby, Jim100, Safari and 1 other person
babylock1 said:
One other detail about the benefit of wearing a onesie is the crack factor - with no shirt tail hanging loose there will be NO
crack - or maybe better put there will be no skin of the crack showing - albeit maybe the onesie sliding into the crack groove
outlining the fissure. I am referring to a wide crotch onesie and not the thong type ballet version.
Onesies for plumbers should be mandatory for this exact reason. Not just for making them look cuter, but for decency as well.

• Wow
Reactions: skunk053, JOCKMAN, Kymi and 1 other person
Onesielover said:
So I have had the question is guys in onesies cute or no I have looked up the question of weather or not they were or not but all I could find was yes for the full body ones like you would wear to bed, are they cute or hot on a guy yes or no? If so or if not why?
Yes. But it depends on the guy in the onesies. I'm not saying that people are ugly, anybody can look cute in a onesie! I just can't really imagine a muscular man wearing baby attire.

Reactions: Deleted member 9978 and Onesielover
As far as CUTE goes, I think it’s going to be department on the body shape of the person wearing it and the style.
If you’re a bit androgynous and well kept, sure. But a muscular or obese person will have their work cut out to pull it off.
Can still probably be done though, it’s going to be different for each person.

Reactions: Onesielover and DiaperLuver06
I mean I feel cute and little wearing them. Though I have no SO or current girlfriends to tell me otherwise. So I might be a bad judge 😝

Reactions: Onesielover and DiaperLuver06
Boys and people of all genders are adorable in onesies.

Reactions: Aby, SHmind, BigKid25 and 2 others
Not attracted to guys unless they can pass as girls 😛

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: BigKid25, LilxFawn, Onesielover and 1 other person
dinoloveskitty said:
Boys and people of all genders are adorable in onesies.
Thank you I appreciate that a lot actually made my day😊

• Love
Reactions: DiaperLuver06
I love cute boys in onesies! The sissies and LG's shouldn't get all the attention ;D! Boys are plenty adorable

Reactions: Aby and Onesielover
Back