• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

First post. Looking for support to help cope with IC

PTSDSurvivor413 said:
Hey there!

I’ll try to be brief. Bedwetter on and off when I was young and then it would happen during high stress moments. Fast forward to a few years ago. I was jumped and sexually assaulted by two men outside of the hotel I was staying at for work. I was a virgin at the time because it was something I wanted to share with husband (if I ever got the chance). Sexually molested as a child, which makes sense for the bed wetting.

This is the struggle I have now. I get severe pain down below from the injuries. I also can barely tell when I need to use the restroom, the feeling is so fair and subtle I almost have to be thinking about it all the time. In times of flashbacks (from PTSD) I usually have an accident. Or during panic and anxiety attacks. I go back and forth between wearing diapers and not. I sleep much better at night if I wear a diaper to bed. I’m less stressed and anxious during the day when I wear a diaper during the day.

It’s just hard for me to be ok with wearing diapers for IC that’s situational. Also, it’s gotten to the point if I’m not padded up during the day I won’t drink liquids and I become dehydrated. I stay hydrated when I have a diaper on. And honestly I don’t focus on trying so hard to feel the urge then I just wet automatically in them without knowing half the time.

With all of this, I just feel embarrassed and ashamed I can’t figure it out. Or cannot be at peace with accepting maybe it’s time to just commit to 24/7 wearing and deal with the weird and horrible comments I get from family when I’m around them.

Anyways. That’s what is on my mind currently. Have a great night ya’ll!
Ic is just a thing that happens to some people. I myself have a neurological disability and am diaper dependant. I also enjoy the abdl side of things so it was probably a bit easier to move past the problems your are having because of that.

If you change your perspective that will help. Some people have a wheelchair. Some people need tubes to help them breathe. These are arguably worse and fundamentally even more crippled disabilities depending on subjective perception. A diaper is simply an assisting device you require and you are not alone. If you saw someone wearing a diaper, and even managed to notice, which believe it or not, even a lot of the time when your messy, people a lot of the time don't notice, adults don't even stop and give it more than a glancing second thought for a microsecond of their day. It's the same reaction as if stumbling across a wheelchair dependant person. Oh they are in a wheelchair. People for the most part, if they are a decent person that's well adjusted, which I think is most people, would not make fun of you or hold anything against you for it. Brain does exactly this. ---> bulge ---> diaper ----> incontinent/injured person ---> oh that sucks ---> oh look a squirrel/ fuck the deadline for my assignment, or work quota is due Friday, I'll need to get cracking when I get home, or get off lunch. The day goes on for them.

It's not that noone cares, or noone ever notices, it's just a fact of many facets of life and the human body, even mine, is fragile

While I may be diaper dependant. It does not make me dependant. I am just as independent as any other grown adult, except my problems are my own and I deal and cope with them on my own. And everyone has problems. Problems that in their world, are actually much larger and way more important than thinking about the random man or woman they saw that day that needs to wear a diaper.

Your not a failure, your a human being. You have the cards you were dealt from birth and throughout your life up until this moment and you have your strengths and your weaknesses. How well you do in life is how well you deal with your weaknesses and become a stronger person instead of letting them control you. Your not dead. You have a husband you love and care about, and cares about you, and if they actually resented or didn't love or respect you because you have a VALID injury from the journey of life, which everyone gets at least one, wether it's mental, or physical.

Your problems and everyone else's problems are significant to themselves because they all effect everyone differently. What might be no big deal to you could be the end of the world for another person. Something you take as a simple problem, could be something another has yet yo learn to cope with due to their unique circumstances. Yours just happens to be incontinence. Don't think about your medical aid as a bismerchment on your character or validity as a human being, look at it as and obstacle that you have to deal with. And when you overcome that obstacle you've done what most struggle their whole lives with sometimes. Accepting their faults. Because EVERYONE has one, but on the best people can accept and work with their problems. It's actually a mark of maturity and respect. And you deserve it.

This doesn't define you. But what you do with it does. How you handle it is what will define you. And you can be just as confident and smart as the next person wearing a diaper, regardless of what anyone tells you. Because that's for you to decide and noone else. Noone can tell you your worth as a human being. You are the one that gets to make that decision.

Love yourself. And nothings wrong with you. It's not a choice you made.

• Thinking
Reactions: Diaperman95 and PadPhilosopher
InControlRohan said:
Hey @PTSDSurvivor413 . Firstly, thank you so much for sharing your story with everyone. I want you to know that you're not alone in your struggles, and it takes incredible strength to open up about such personal experiences. I am sorry to hear about the traumatic events you've faced, and I am sure that as a community, we all admire your courage in trying every day to deal with these challenges.

It's completely understandable that you would have mixed feelings about wearing diapers, especially given the situational nature of your incontinence. Please know that there is no shame in prioritizing your comfort and well-being. Not just saying this as a company rep, but as a fellow human - if wearing diapers helps you feel more at ease and allows you to sleep better at night, then that's what matters most and you should absolutely wear them for your own peace of mind. It's also important to remember that managing incontinence is a journey, and it's okay to take things one step at a time. You're doing the best you can, and that's something to be proud of. Your health and hydration are top priorities, so please continue to take care of yourself and listen to your body's needs.

As for the comments from family members, I understand that they can be hurtful and challenging to deal with. It's okay to set boundaries and prioritize your own mental and emotional well-being. Surround yourself with people who support and uplift you, and don't be afraid to seek professional help if you need it. Most of all, please remember that you are strong and deserving of love and understanding just like everyone else on here. We're here to support you in any way we can, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance or just want to talk. Take care, and know that you're not alone in this journey. You got this! 💚💙
Thank you so much for your thoughtful and kind words. I sincerely appreciate it!! I’ve met some truly amazing people in this community and it has really helped on the journey of doing things that help me feel better and become healthier!

• Love
Reactions: InControlRohan and PadPhilosopher
Last edited:
Iceice said:
Ic is just a thing that happens to some people. I myself have a neurological disability and am diaper dependant. I also enjoy the abdl side of things so it was probably a bit easier to move past the problems your are having because of that.

If you change your perspective that will help. Some people have a wheelchair. Some people need tubes to help them breathe. These are arguably worse and fundamentally even more crippled disabilities depending on subjective perception. A diaper is simply an assisting device you require and you are not alone. If you saw someone wearing a diaper, and even managed to notice, which believe it or not, even a lot of the time when your messy, people a lot of the time don't notice, adults don't even stop and give it more than a glancing second thought for a microsecond of their day. It's the same reaction as if stumbling across a wheelchair dependant person. Oh they are in a wheelchair. People for the most part, if they are a decent person that's well adjusted, which I think is most people, would not make fun of you or hold anything against you for it. Brain does exactly this. ---> bulge ---> diaper ----> incontinent/injured person ---> oh that sucks ---> oh look a squirrel/ fuck the deadline for my assignment, or work quota is due Friday, I'll need to get cracking when I get home, or get off lunch. The day goes on for them.

It's not that noone cares, or noone ever notices, it's just a fact of many facets of life and the human body, even mine, is fragile

While I may be diaper dependant. It does not make me dependant. I am just as independent as any other grown adult, except my problems are my own and I deal and cope with them on my own. And everyone has problems. Problems that in their world, are actually much larger and way more important than thinking about the random man or woman they saw that day that needs to wear a diaper.

Your not a failure, your a human being. You have the cards you were dealt from birth and throughout your life up until this moment and you have your strengths and your weaknesses. How well you do in life is how well you deal with your weaknesses and become a stronger person instead of letting them control you. Your not dead. You have a husband you love and care about, and cares about you, and if they actually resented or didn't love or respect you because you have a VALID injury from the journey of life, which everyone gets at least one, wether it's mental, or physical.

Your problems and everyone else's problems are significant to themselves because they all effect everyone differently. What might be no big deal to you could be the end of the world for another person. Something you take as a simple problem, could be something another has yet yo learn to cope with due to their unique circumstances. Yours just happens to be incontinence. Don't think about your medical aid as a bismerchment on your character or validity as a human being, look at it as and obstacle that you have to deal with. And when you overcome that obstacle you've done what most struggle their whole lives with sometimes. Accepting their faults. Because EVERYONE has one, but on the best people can accept and work with their problems. It's actually a mark of maturity and respect. And you deserve it.

This doesn't define you. But what you do with it does. How you handle it is what will define you. And you can be just as confident and smart as the next person wearing a diaper, regardless of what anyone tells you. Because that's for you to decide and noone else. Noone can tell you your worth as a human being. You are the one that gets to make that decision.

Love yourself. And nothings wrong with you. It's not a choice you made.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and wisdom. Love the last sentence.

I completely understand everyone has much bigger problems than something like this. Thanks for the reminder. I’m very blessed and I’m sure many have had a much tougher road than myself

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
PadPhilosopher said:
@PTSDSurvivor413 Looks like it was a long day for you, too! How'd it go?
Very long day! It was alright. I had a flashback today though. I was in my car working on my computer and someone used a metal tool to knock on my driver side window to get my attention. Usually I don’t mind this, but I was not in a space where people were around. Brought me back to being in California when a similar tap happened and I had a gun pointed at my head. So the rest of the day was tough. Therapist appt went well. She made me chuckle. I leaned over to throw something in the trash and I guess my diaper was hanging out the back. Then I hear her say “it’s about time you start caring for your body” lol

As I read in another post. Change my perspective. My problems are minimal compared to others. So even though I’m still fighting with myself to keep the diaper on. I really shouldn’t be complaining. I appreciate you checking in. Sincerely is going to be a part of my healing process! Hope you had a good day too!

PTSDSurvivor413 said:
Very long day! It was alright. I had a flashback today though. I was in my car working on my computer and someone used a metal tool to knock on my driver side window to get my attention. Usually I don’t mind this, but I was not in a space where people were around. Brought me back to being in California when a similar tap happened and I had a gun pointed at my head. So the rest of the day was tough. Therapist appt went well. She made me chuckle. I leaned over to throw something in the trash and I guess my diaper was hanging out the back. Then I hear her say “it’s about time you start caring for your body” lol

As I read in another post. Change my perspective. My problems are minimal compared to others. So even though I’m still fighting with myself to keep the diaper on. I really shouldn’t be complaining. I appreciate you checking in. Sincerely is going to be a part of my healing process! Hope you had a good day too!
My day was good overall, too. I had some little setbacks, but nothing like your flashback! I'm so sorry about that. But, it sounds like you got through it.

I actually didn't entirely like portions of that other post, though I know the author was well-meaning. I agree that it can be helpful to reflect on the real challenges others have, some of which cause them far more life disruption, but I am cautious about pushing that line of thought unless I know the person well, because it can feel dismissive, as though your struggles aren't real, or worse, that finding the difficulties upsetting is somehow a character flaw. It's not; your difficulties are real, and while they're not as physically limiting as some others', the inner challenges of acceptance and emotional adaptation are much the same. Don't use the thought that someone else has it worse as a way to criticize yourself.

I'm glad your therapist was supportive. Although it's not ideal that she noticed, her remark confirmed that you're doing the right thing, and you are. If someone had to notice, she was the perfect person to do it. However, let's use that as a hint to make a plan to avoid peeking. I wear a T shirt which is actually a snap crotch bodysuit, which ensures that nothing ever peeks. It looks exactly like a regular T shirt during wear, but of course, it never comes untucked. There are a lot of variations on the theme. Some examples posted just today are here: https://easyaccessclothing.com/collections/disabled-people Mine are from eBay, and not as nice as these, but work fine. Although they can help with sag on diapers prone to it, the primary purpose of these is to stop waistline peeking. I recommend them for anyone who wears diapers and is active.

I'm glad you made it through the day without any devastating problems. This will get easier as you heal emotionally. I'm so happy with your progress already. Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lethdale, TeeMousy and PTSDSurvivor413
PadPhilosopher said:
My day was good overall, too. I had some little setbacks, but nothing like your flashback! I'm so sorry about that. But, it sounds like you got through it.

I actually didn't entirely like portions of that other post, though I know the author was well-meaning. I agree that it can be helpful to reflect on the real challenges others have, some of which cause them far more life disruption, but I am cautious about pushing that line of thought unless I know the person well, because it can feel dismissive, as though your struggles aren't real, or worse, that finding the difficulties upsetting is somehow a character flaw. It's not; your difficulties are real, and while they're not as physically limiting as some others', the inner challenges of acceptance and emotional adaptation are much the same. Don't use the thought that someone else has it worse as a way to criticize yourself.

I'm glad your therapist was supportive. Although it's not ideal that she noticed, her remark confirmed that you're doing the right thing, and you are. If someone had to notice, she was the perfect person to do it. However, let's use that as a hint to make a plan to avoid peeking. I wear a T shirt which is actually a snap crotch bodysuit, which ensures that nothing ever peeks. It looks exactly like a regular T shirt during wear, but of course, it never comes untucked. There are a lot of variations on the theme. Some examples posted just today are here: https://easyaccessclothing.com/collections/disabled-people Mine are from eBay, and not as nice as these, but work fine. Although they can help with sag on diapers prone to it, the primary purpose of these is to stop waistline peeking. I recommend them for anyone who wears diapers and is active.

I'm glad you made it through the day without any devastating problems. This will get easier as you heal emotionally. I'm so happy with your progress already. Keep up the great work!
I will order more onesies. I have a few already as I went through a period of time where my nightmares were so bad I was tearing my shirts completely apart. Lost so many shirts. It would happen during ketamine treatments as well. I’ve only torn maybe 2 or 3 in the last two months.

I’m so comfortable with my therapist that I forgot when I changed my clothes right before I forgot to tuck the diaper down a bit. But I think I’m going to like the holding up of the diaper for sure. Sorry you had a few setbacks! Tomorrow is a new day! I see my urogynocologist tomorrow. Have to schedule another procedure.

I just strapped in for the night. Creamed and powdered. Rash is a little better but still there so continuing with that. Have a great night friend!

• Love
PTSDSurvivor413 said:
I will order more onesies. I have a few already as I went through a period of time where my nightmares were so bad I was tearing my shirts completely apart. Lost so many shirts. It would happen during ketamine treatments as well. I’ve only torn maybe 2 or 3 in the last two months.

I’m so comfortable with my therapist that I forgot when I changed my clothes right before I forgot to tuck the diaper down a bit. But I think I’m going to like the holding up of the diaper for sure. Sorry you had a few setbacks! Tomorrow is a new day! I see my urogynocologist tomorrow. Have to schedule another procedure.

I just strapped in for the night. Creamed and powdered. Rash is a little better but still there so continuing with that. Have a great night friend!
It's wonderful that you feel that safe with your therapist. We all need someone like that in our lives. I'm sorry that you had such horrible nightmares, but, I'm glad you have some onesies. They're so helpful.

You have a great night, too, friend! Tomorrow is a new day, and you've done what's needed tonight to make tomorrow the best day it can be. Rest well.

You have ever right to take this as a huge change in your normal. Not to mention you have psychological scare that are tide to having IC in the first place. So I hope no one made you feel otherwise.

But I myself do like to releck on the many symptoms of everyone in our IC community as many have far more or worse issues in my eyes. But they might say the same about me too. The point is we can all draw on the inspiration of each other. Incontinence is a symptom of a bigger or different issue. But you got this so many people here that deal with this daily. I still get super embarrassed at going number 2 by accident on me in public. IT is a normal thing to feel. But the truth is 99% of the time no matter the case most people never catch on and if they do they are normally smart enough not to make assumptions and leave it alone. I mean you can't fix stupid and rude people. They do exist. But the good news is they do not matter too you or any normal humain person on this earth. So why do I care. But 30 plus years I cant count on one hand ever that happening. I mean I am not going to say one day someone might make a joke at your expense or about our condition. I was once asked when in my 20's if I was ADBL to my mistake I asked her to explain as I am standing inline with people behind me at her register buying product. Honest to god how I learned of the ABDL community.

But 99% of the time no one but you even cares.

You are always welcome to PM.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: PTSDSurvivor413, PadPhilosopher and TeeMousy
@PTSDSurvivor413 Hey, I hope you got a great, full night's sleep, you're having a great day so far, and all suited up for another day of healing!

Reactions: PTSDSurvivor413
I just thought I'd mention the skin care oil idea again, since you hadn't said anything more about it after you initially loved the idea, so I wonder if perhaps you forgot. Jojoba and almond (or grapeseed if allergic to almonds) plus any essential oils you felt like adding. Maybe you'll have a chance to snag that at your local natural wellness store on the way past today. I'd like to see if that diaper rash can be a thing of the past quickly.

PadPhilosopher said:
I just thought I'd mention the skin care oil idea again, since you hadn't said anything more about it after you initially loved the idea, so I wonder if perhaps you forgot. Jojoba and almond (or grapeseed if allergic to almonds) plus any essential oils you felt like adding. Maybe you'll have a chance to snag that at your local natural wellness store on the way past today. I'd like to see if that diaper rash can be a thing of the past quickly.
Hey! I slept alright. More than I have been in the last year so I will take it! I saw this message and ordered them! They will be here tomorrow morning.

So my last diaper change was at 5am. My diaper check alarm went off and I’m still dry. That means I have to push more fluids right? That’s 5.5 hours. So maybe at my diaper changes I should see how wet they are to make sure I’m going enough. Or do you think I’m overthinking it? Rash is still there. It’s so weird though. It’s where the leg openings are. My bottom. And then it’s almost raw at the clitoral hood and then labia minora and majora. No bumps, just raw.

Can’t wait for my stuff to come. I should be able to use it for my morning shower! Woot woot

It also seems when I start away from the tykables the rash gets worse too

Diaperman95 said:
You have ever right to take this as a huge change in your normal. Not to mention you have psychological scare that are tide to having IC in the first place. So I hope no one made you feel otherwise.

But I myself do like to releck on the many symptoms of everyone in our IC community as many have far more or worse issues in my eyes. But they might say the same about me too. The point is we can all draw on the inspiration of each other. Incontinence is a symptom of a bigger or different issue. But you got this so many people here that deal with this daily. I still get super embarrassed at going number 2 by accident on me in public. IT is a normal thing to feel. But the truth is 99% of the time no matter the case most people never catch on and if they do they are normally smart enough not to make assumptions and leave it alone. I mean you can't fix stupid and rude people. They do exist. But the good news is they do not matter too you or any normal humain person on this earth. So why do I care. But 30 plus years I cant count on one hand ever that happening. I mean I am not going to say one day someone might make a joke at your expense or about our condition. I was once asked when in my 20's if I was ADBL to my mistake I asked her to explain as I am standing inline with people behind me at her register buying product. Honest to god how I learned of the ABDL community.

But 99% of the time no one but you even cares.

You are always welcome to PM.
Hey!! Thanks for sharing all your wisdom. I appreciate it!! What diapers do you use?

The joking is ok when it comes from certain people. Like my close friends who know my journey and know I wear. Those I am totally ok. It’s the comments that come from people who are ignorant or caused trauma in my life.

Nothing against ABDL. If it makes them happy and better quality of life. I support! BUT, when I learned about it and my psychological background with trauma and diapers. Totally did not help this situation at all. But that community sure knows all the ins and outs of products that’s for sure!

So with swimsuit season coming up….how does this work? In the past, I would just do little hydration so there was no issue. But being healthy, is there anything that helps?

PTSDSurvivor413 said:
Hey! I slept alright. More than I have been in the last year so I will take it! I saw this message and ordered them! They will be here tomorrow morning.

So my last diaper change was at 5am. My diaper check alarm went off and I’m still dry. That means I have to push more fluids right? That’s 5.5 hours. So maybe at my diaper changes I should see how wet they are to make sure I’m going enough. Or do you think I’m overthinking it? Rash is still there. It’s so weird though. It’s where the leg openings are. My bottom. And then it’s almost raw at the clitoral hood and then labia minora and majora. No bumps, just raw.

Can’t wait for my stuff to come. I should be able to use it for my morning shower! Woot woot

It also seems when I start away from the tykables the rash gets worse too
Dry is relative; modern diapers can feel more or less dry, even when they're not, but if you haven't peed since 5am, and it's not because you're clenched, you are way behind on hydration, and need to get busy with that immediately before you get a headache or worse. ADHD can make it difficult to stay hydrated; you just forget, so put your water bottle or whatever where it will suggest itself to you.

Based on where you're describing your rash to mostly be, I think dehydration has had something to do with it. When you're dehydrated, your urine will be more irritating, and those places are where it will be most present on the body after release, being somewhat retained by your anatomy, and also present in your diaper. The fact that getting away from the Tykables makes it worse says that the Tykables are doing an exceptionally good job of getting that moisture away from your skin quickly and completely. But, I think that hydration combined with the oil you're about to apply will help you tremendously.

As for the oil, give yourself a few minutes to dry after your shower, then apply the oil to everything from your waist to about mid thigh. This will quickly set into your skin, and make it both conditioned and moisture repellent. It works super well. Continue to use rash paste on those areas which are especially irritated until they heal, and anywhere else that becomes irritated, but I think you're going to find you need less and less of it. I use very little, in spite of being 24/7 in plastic backed, non breathable diapers and not doing air outs. The oil is amazing.

Im glad to hear you're upbeat and continuing your self-care regimen! I would imagine by now you're feeling significant benefit from better sleep and pelvic relaxation in the form of more alertness and less pain. Keep up the good work!

• Love
PadPhilosopher said:
Dry is relative; modern diapers can feel more or less dry, even when they're not, but if you haven't peed since 5am, and it's not because you're clenched, you are way behind on hydration, and need to get busy with that immediately before you get a headache or worse. ADHD can make it difficult to stay hydrated; you just forget, so put your water bottle or whatever where it will suggest itself to you.

Based on where you're describing your rash to mostly be, I think dehydration has had something to do with it. When you're dehydrated, your urine will be more irritating, and those places are where it will be most present on the body after release, being somewhat retained by your anatomy, and also present in your diaper. The fact that getting away from the Tykables makes it worse says that the Tykables are doing an exceptionally good job of getting that moisture away from your skin quickly and completely. But, I think that hydration combined with the oil you're about to apply will help you tremendously.

As for the oil, give yourself a few minutes to dry after your shower, then apply the oil to everything from your waist to about mid thigh. This will quickly set into your skin, and make it both conditioned and moisture repellent. It works super well. Continue to use rash paste on those areas which are especially irritated until they heal, and anywhere else that becomes irritated, but I think you're going to find you need less and less of it. I use very little, in spite of being 24/7 in plastic backed, non breathable diapers and not doing air outs. The oil is amazing.

Im glad to hear you're upbeat and continuing your self-care regimen! I would imagine by now you're feeling significant benefit from better sleep and pelvic relaxation in the form of more alertness and less pain. Keep up the good work!
Ok I’ll continue to work on the hydration and will use the paste. I put the paste in so far in morning and then night. Nothing more unless during a change it’s already hurting too much.

What measurements do you use for the oils? I’m assuming the oil lasts a good amount of time. I think I might use patchouli and lavender for the first mix

• Love
PTSDSurvivor413 said:
Ok I’ll continue to work on the hydration and will use the paste. I put the paste in so far in morning and then night. Nothing more unless during a change it’s already hurting too much.

What measurements do you use for the oils? I’m assuming the oil lasts a good amount of time. I think I might use patchouli and lavender for the first mix
1 part jojoba to 3 or 4 of the other you chose. Drops of essential oil. For 1 ounce of oil I'd try 4 patchouli, 12 lavender, but your preferences for what smells good may differ from mine. You'll find what you like if you experiment. Neither of those are irritating in reasonable quantities. It will soak into your skin and protect you for awhile. Paste on the especially irritated areas twice a day will be plenty if you're maintaining hydration.

• Love
@PadPhilosopher how’d your day go? I just got home at 7. Showered and then back in a diaper. When I changed when I got home, the diaper had all the wetness indicators partially to fully faded. So I think I did better with hydration. Huge fear of the bulk showing at my last inspection. But I think I cared a tad less :) not going to lie though, I think the only reason I kept the diaper on was because I had no where to take it off and change to underwear.

Next time I’ll just have extra pants and diapers only. No underwear for temptation. I did go to grab some after the shower. But was able to refrain. Is it weird I feel I need to pack them up so I’m not tempted?

So exhausted though. Recovering from mono and being back in the field wore me out

• Love
My day is still going, but I'm close to getting back. Going to fall into bed soon and become comatose.... You know the feeling better than I...mono is no joke.

I agree, it sounds like you did better on hydration. I'm glad to hear it! You have so much to heal right now that sleep and hydration have to be top priority. To that end, yes, pack up the temptations. Right now they can only lead to pain and frustration. Wear your diapers and continue to heal. Also, your description of the indicators suggests that it probably could have taken a bit more, but it was time to change for the night. You'll learn what the various products you use can and can't handle as you go along.

I wish you a night of perfect peace and restful sleep. May His loving arms enfold you and keep you from all harm.

"But I think I cared a tad less :) "

That's the spirit!

PadPhilosopher said:
"But I think I cared a tad less :) "

That's the spirit!
I’m going to order a pack of the tranquility to try again. I felt the last time I used them, I developed a very bad rash at the leg openings. I could be wrong though. I really don’t care for the abdl diapers but the comfort and lack of bad rash has me to continue to order them.

I’ll pack up the underwear tomorrow. If I don’t have the choice it’s impossible to keep the diapers off.

A positive note, survived my doc appt this morning. When it’s in regards to down below, I have a rough time. But they were very accommodating. They pur music on and I put a pillow over my face. The fact they did the exam and cleaned and changed me afterwards made me see their compassion which helped! Be careful driving home

Back