First ABDL Diaper Purchased…

greatestbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
What was your first true ABDL brand printed diaper and how did you purchase it? (In store, online, ect.)

Mine was ABU Cushies and I ordered them online to be delivered to a hotel.

Reactions: PuppyJames and Cottontail
I don't purchase ABDL brand printed diapers

Reactions: neurallink and Deleted member 56273
Hmm…I have to think about this. I know the first one I ever tried was Bambino Teddys. I met up with somebody I had been talking to online and he had them. I was floor because I didn’t know anything existed other than what was found at the stores. This opened my eyes to a whole new world. I think for my own purchase, I may have purchased a bag of Bambino’s from a local person on Craigslist. I believe it was the Bellisimos.

My first two, bambino classico, and bianco back when that was the only two diapers they offered.

abu alphagatorz and little kings. before that i used pocket cloth diapers from ecoable. and before that i just used various baby diapers and pull ups with convertups or with multiple tabs. recently i've been using rearz critter caboose because i bought 2 cases

The first ABDL diapers I bought were the DC Amor diapers. I ordered them off of Amazon amongst a bunch of Christmas gifts I bought so my parents wouldn't look at them

Reactions: greatestbaby
I think mine was Bambino. I think I got the Bellisimos, straight from their website. Before that, it was always Abena M4s and Dry247s from XP Medical. I think I read the reviews on a diaper from XP and someone might've mentioned Bambino diapers there and that was how I discovered them in the 1st place. I totally forgot how I discovered abdl diapers back in 2013.
I do remember buying mixed bags from Amazon and eBay back in the day, then found out buying straight from the source was cheaper. 1st and only time I purchased abdl diapers from another person face to face was when the ABU Preschools were still freshly new. I saw a pack on Craigslist and agreed to meet up and buy from him. Went straight to his driveway to a family day in the front yard and made the exchange, but he kinda gave me weird vibes. Like he was probably expecting some cute girl to pick them up.

And I won't forget a very contributing member of ADISC who has his own diaper wiki known as the camelotion diaper wiki, who sent me like 27 diapers from the UK to the US.

My first pack was abu super dry kids V1
second pack was Space diapers
ordered online directly from abu

my first order was a sample pack of ABU kiddos and ABU dinorawrz…wish they would come back in stock.

Reactions: LittleVampire
Bambino Classico. One of the first I think? Was late to the party and it had already been out for a while and redesigned several times with Teddies already around the corner by the time I got on board.

Kinda silly holding out so long for fear of an email address or bank transactions being compromised by a diaper purchase. Like there were people waiting at my bank and internet provider monitoring me 24/7 ready to light up big billboards and signs pointing down at my house with my name and location in lights the instant I registered and checked out.

🤣🤣🤣

Lol like the Homer Simpson parking lot announcement scene. 😂

greatestbaby said:
Mine was ABU Cushies and I ordered them online to be delivered to a hotel.
Same. Well, not the hotel part. That was about 12 years ago, before Casey Strom took the reins at ABU—the dark ages, heh.

I think mine was a cloth contour pin on diaper. I soon realized they didn't hold a lot and bought Leakmaster night weight pre-fold cloth diapers. Before that I wore real baby cloth diapers.

LittleAndAlone said:
Kinda silly holding out so long for fear of an email address or bank transactions being compromised by a diaper purchase. Like there were people waiting at my bank and internet provider monitoring me 24/7 ready to light up big billboards and signs pointing down at my house with my name and location in lights the instant I registered and checked out.
Yes this!!!! Was there too!

• Haha
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
Bambino classico purchased online.

I am not sure. I think it was an ABU diaper and it was brought online.

Mine was about 8 years ago. It was a two pack sample of bellisimos and two bags of bambino teddys, had them delivered when the wife was out of town. It was pure bliss compared to the M4s I would normally wear.

She knew about me wearing plain white diapers, but I was terrified about her finding out I liked babyish prints, my how times have changed. Lol.

Now she has no problem with me wearing whatever diaper I want with a onesie paci, and stuffed animal.

I believe mine were the original not made anymore snuggies that is now Tykables brand. If it wasn’t those then it was definitely a bambino teddy. Man that was a really long time ago it seems like.

Reactions: abdlchristian12
Rearz Barnyard for me. A little over a year ago.

ABU space. I think I'd just started college and my parents found out that I was DL not long before.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Rearz Lil’ Monsters ordered from Amazon about a year and a half ago. Prior to that, I had for decades only bought what was available at local pharmacies, groceries, Target, or Walmart. Usually settled on Goodnites, Always Discreet, or Walgreens/CVS taped briefs, but tried the range of what was available locally before getting up the nerve to order real ABDL diapers.

Reactions: AndyPandy
Back