Favorite diapers and why...

What brand is your go to?

• Total voters
You guys do know that InControl is the 'medical' line of the Rearz diapers right?? I buy from Rearz because I like tapes over hook and loop and they are a few dollars cheaper where I order from but they are the same company. When my boosters arrive they are all branded InControl.

Reactions: AndyPandy
I've been wearing Abena (L4 plastic version) diapers for 20+ years now
They just fit me so extremely well. They hold up to my needs and are super soft to boot.
I know they don't get a lot of love on this site but after trying countless diapers I always return to trusty Abena

Reactions: JaberandCamgar, Deleted member 39193, Lethdale and 1 other person
Did like ABU at first however in the country where I live (Australia) they seem to be out of stock of the size and diaper I want. Have switched to Rearz and Tykables as the store that I order from seems to always have my size and free shipping.

My wife and I were in the states over Thanksgiving and Christmas and did stop in the ABU shop in Everett as we were in the area and they seemed to be stocked better compared to over here so maybe it is a location problem.

I am a big paw patrol fan so the new Puppers are my favourite.

Reactions: PullUpsBoy8, TheWaddlingDad, diaperlover1773 and 2 others
As a USA based user, I use NorthShore, MEGAMAX as my go to premium adult diaper supplier! I use their Auto restock shipping tool to assure best price and a known steady supply of product!

Reactions: diaperlover1773, Deleted member 39193, Lethdale and 1 other person
Since BetterDry is not available, I ticked "Northshore" because their Supremes are somewhat similar.
I'm a pure DL who feels that taping panels disrupt the feeling of the otherwise soft outer plastic shell.

Reactions: Edgewater
theancientmariner said:
No NRU? I see how it is. JK😂

Looks like I'll m the 1st voter, and I chose Rearz and Tykables.

Reason is Rearz has always been a top choice for me because of their soft inner core and amazing prints. I've been ordering from them as my 1st choice for as long as I can remember.

Tykables has always been a personal favorite of mine because of their waddle cut and so because every order from them includes free shipping. I remember the first time I ordered from them it was their Overnights, and I just loved them. Then I ordered their Camelots. Their a great company.
I'm going to just have to agree with you here considering my answer would be the same as yours. Jinx!

Rearz for prefold cloth diapers (what I mostly wear), ABU for disposables. There are a number of great sources for adult prefolds, but the Rearz ones tick the most boxes for me. The Rearz diaper covers and wraps are also some of the few that fit my body really well. (I have chunky thighs relative to my waist.) I also wear disposables periodically, and because I live near ABU's Everett warehouse, I've tended to favor them. I enjoy driving there and buying in person.

Tykables Waddler and Pretend Again TryAgain currently.

CommanderCrayfish said:
GoodNites will forever be my pick, due to being cute, discreet, and readily available almost anywhere. Always Discreet gets my non-votable pick, much for the same reasons (plus they fit a lot better than the older L/XL sized GoodNites;; thank god for XL).
Agree, but if the Always Discreet had a BIT more absorbency it'd be in the regular rotation for me.

Cottontail said:
Rearz for prefold cloth diapers (what I mostly wear), ABU for disposables. There are a number of great sources for adult prefolds, but the Rearz ones tick the most boxes for me. The Rearz diaper covers and wraps are also some of the few that fit my body really well. (I have chunky thighs relative to my waist.) I also wear disposables periodically, and because I live near ABU's Everett warehouse, I've tended to favor them. I enjoy driving there and buying in person.
Man if I lived near a diaper manufacturing warehouse like you, I'd always be super stocked up on diapers. You chose the perfect place to live didn't you?

theancientmariner said:
You chose the perfect place to live didn't you?
Ha ha. More like: The Diaper Gods smiled upon me when I was conceived. I was born in Seattle and I haven't made it far in life. :)

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Edgewater
Cottontail said:
Ha ha. More like: The Diaper Gods smiled upon me when I was conceived. I was born in Seattle and I haven't made it far in life. :)
Me neither. I guess we're just making the best of what we've got. I've been to Seattle plenty times, and love the Pike place market. Also there's a purple store on the small street right next to it, near the Green Tortoise Hostel.

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail and Edgewater
theancientmariner said:
Also there's a purple store on the small street right next to it
Funny you'd mention that. I've walked past many times. My wife won't go in. Ever since she saw a picture of my ex girlfriend in a purple dress, she's said that purple is her least favorite color. :)

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I have only opinion about Seni, Abena, Tena, Crinklz, Rearz and Bambino (but mostly only one model from each brand) and for now my favorite choice is Crinklz. I like their style, price is acceptable, they have a decent capacity, they are so comfortable, silent, pretty thick but still discreet enough to wear outside. Many many advantages for me.

Calix said:
Agree, but if the Always Discreet had a BIT more absorbency it'd be in the regular rotation for me.
If you can find them, try the Always Discreet Sensitive (formerly known as "Overnight") variant. From my experience, they're even more absorbent than the normal Always underwear, and (a bonus for some) don't have the flowery scent that they're normally associated with. Only real catch with these is they're not quite as easily available as the normal ones, though most Walmart/Target stores should still carry them.

Cottontail said:
Funny you'd mention that. I've walked past many times. My wife won't go in. Ever since she saw a picture of my ex girlfriend in a purple dress, she's said that purple is her least favorite color. :)
But tell her purple is the crown color of royalty. It goes very well with yellow and green.

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail
DiaperLoverPL said:
I have only opinion about Seni, Abena, Tena, Crinklz, Rearz and Bambino (but mostly only one model from each brand) and for now my favorite choice is Crinklz. I like their style, price is acceptable, they have a decent capacity, they are so comfortable, silent, pretty thick but still discreet enough to wear outside. Many many advantages for me.
Plus they swell up very nicely. They start off semi thin, but when at near capacity, they eventually get really thick. A unique design among abdl diapers is these are the only ones without a landing zone.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperLoverPL
So currently my 2 favorites are the Abena M4 and the Seni Super Quarto. Thicker is always better in my book. I have seni supers that are a bit thinner than the quatro that are not as bulky under my jeans. But once the day is over and I'm able to get changed into something thicker I do. I like the M4s for the snug fit around the legs which helps the overall fit. I really enjoy the Super quatros for the thickness between the legs and the tapes allow me to readjust at least 2 times. both of these provide me the level of comfort and security that works for me.

For nostalgia reasons I have to go with GoodNites. They were the first Pull-Ups that I've ever worn when I was a bedwetter at age 4 (2002) wearing the plain white ones.

Back