Ever feel so ill that you use a diaper because you're too unwell to get to the toilet?

ShyGirl91

A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
That's been me lately. I have endometriosis (an awful and excruciating condition women deal with) and, starting Wednesday I was in so much pain that it was hard to hold my bladder. Haven't felt that much pain since before the cyst on my ovary was removed. While the pain did gradually get better over the next few days, I've still felt poorly and my entire body hurts for some reason. I don't think all these pains are from the endometriosis (such as my back and arms). My abdominal area keeps cramping and, combine that with the other body aches, and it hurts to get out of bed. Relaxing to relieve myself, just totally letting every muscle relax, helps with the tension and the pain that comes from tensing (such as holding my bladder). So I put on a diaper so that I could just lay in bed and let my muscles relax.

My littles are the ones who wear and use diapers. Today they're sharing them with me lol.

Sucks being in pain but at least I'm protected from wetting the bed. 🫠

Attachments

• 20231126_161440.jpg
    20231126_161440.jpg
    668.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Sad
Reactions: littledub1955, MrDiaperLoverUK, Palle and 5 others
Yeh. If I'm Ill it really helps to just relax and stay hydrated while not worrying about having to get up to go to the loo.

Hope you feel better ❤️

Xx

Reactions: Davvyboy and ShyGirl91
Prillprillprill said:
Yeh. If I'm Ill it really helps to just relax and stay hydrated while not worrying about having to get up to go to the loo.

Hope you feel better ❤️

Xx
Thank you! :) I hope you're doing well. Xx

That’s no fun…sorry to hear that 😕
I deal with similar pain issues that tempt me to wear more so I don’t have an accident. Nowhere near the pain it sounds like you’re in now. Feel better!

Reactions: ShyGirl91
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling unwell, hope you're better soon.

I'm sorry to hear you're in pain due to you're endometriosis( I work in medical so I do know what that is) I have worn/use diapers when I was sick. When i was younger a couple of years after being potty trained, I wore pull ups when I had the stomach bug because i couldn't make it in time. This time last year I had Covid and wore/ used diapers because I felt exhausted and weak to stand up. They're convenient when you're under the weather. Prayers you get better soon!

Yup!
I broke my leg pretty bad a couple-'a years back. I resorted to catheterising myself until I could lift my butt to put a diaper on, which was horribly hard! I let the pee from the cath. flow in a gallon ziplock bag! Bad time, that was.
Diapers are seriously a tool to be used whenever possible. Even when a back is thrown out of whack. Seriously!!:giggle:

Gosh! Hope you feel better! That's a harsh condition. Ouch!o_O

When I got the Covid vaccines and booster in the past I know I did because they made me so sick i could barely do anything. Hope you feel better soon.

FriendlyMike said:
That’s no fun…sorry to hear that 😕
I deal with similar pain issues that tempt me to wear more so I don’t have an accident. Nowhere near the pain it sounds like you’re in now. Feel better!
I'm sorry you have bad pain issues, too. And, thank you for the well wishes! 🩷

ajp22 said:
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling unwell, hope you're better soon.
Thank you. 🩷 Hoping tomorrow is better.

camdendl said:
I'm sorry to hear you're in pain due to you're endometriosis( I work in medical so I do know what that is) I have worn/use diapers when I was sick. When i was younger a couple of years after being potty trained, I wore pull ups when I had the stomach bug because i couldn't make it in time. This time last year I had Covid and wore/ used diapers because I felt exhausted and weak to stand up. They're convenient when you're under the weather. Prayers you get better soon!
That's cool that you work in medical. I bet you've pretty much seen it all! And, oh man, I'm sure Covid took it out of you. I'm glad you're better.
Thank you for the prayers for me!

Woncrinklz said:
Yup!
I broke my leg pretty bad a couple-'a years back. I resorted to catheterising myself until I could lift my butt to put a diaper on, which was horribly hard! I let the pee from the cath. flow in a gallon ziplock bag! Bad time, that was.
Diapers are seriously a tool to be used whenever possible. Even when a back is thrown out of whack. Seriously!!:giggle:

Gosh! Hope you feel better! That's a harsh condition. Ouch!o_O
Oh, man. That sounds awful and extremely difficult! I'm glad you're better!
And, thank you. Hoping tomorrow will be better!

Reactions: Davvyboy
mistykitty said:
When I got the Covid vaccines and booster in the past I know I did because they made me so sick i could barely do anything. Hope you feel better soon.
So sorry you were so sick! I'm glad you're doing better!
And, thank you! 😊

Yea, I think I had h5n1 (seriously :p) and one day there I was hallucinating badly enough that it was probably a good thing I didn't try to get up to get to the bathroom without kind of planning on it for a while.

• Wow
Reactions: Toddler80 and ShyGirl91
That's a harsh condition that sounds extremely painful. Hope you feel better soon.🫂 And yes I have but on a diaper when ill.

No. If I'm that sick and feeling like shit the last damned thing I want to do is change a freaking diaper. I'll do my business in the toilet, wipe or shake, pull up underwear, flush then get back to feeling like shit. In and out in 3 min or less.

I had a prostate issue which made it insanely uncomfortable to get up and go to the restroom. It was more comfortable to use the diaper.

ShyGirl91 said:
Sucks being in pain but at least I'm protected from wetting the bed. 🫠
Well, first off, I’m really sorry you’re hurting so much. That sounds truly miserable, and I hope it lets up soon. In the meantime I’m very glad your littles are sharing.

Situations like that are what make me wish my wife embraced the ABDL thing just a little more. She’s been accepting, and I’m generally reluctant to complain, but there have been a few times when diapers would’ve really helped, yet I went without because I didn’t think she’d be ok with it.

The best example of that was my hernia. The hernia itself was uncomfortable, but recovering from surgery was extremely painful. Often, when getting up to use the bathroom, I’d end up frozen in a half-standing position, feeling like my abdomen was splitting open. The opiates clearly weren’t enough. I really wished I could just be in diapers. Even if I’d had to change myself, I’d have been spared many painful ordeals.

Last edited:
StarryNight said:
That's a harsh condition that sounds extremely painful. Hope you feel better soon.🫂 And yes I have but on a diaper when ill.
Thank you. 🩷 hopefully tomorrow will be a lot better!

Nowididit said:
No. If I'm that sick and feeling like shit the last damned thing I want to do is change a freaking diaper. I'll do my business in the toilet, wipe or shake, pull up underwear, flush then get back to feeling like shit. In and out in 3 min or less.
Understandable. However when pain is near debilitating, I'll choose a diaper over more excruciating pain and/or having an embarrassing accident. Will worry about changing later since adult diapers hold a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: mistykitty
Back