Do you wear because you have to, or you want to.

I definitely wear because I want to.
The moment it would become a must, it would get old very, very quickly.
Diapers for me are a (very strong) fetish. When I am not in a 'diaper mood', I'm not really interested in them.

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad and CptKirk
For me, urinary incontinent plus AB/DL for fun. So a little of both worlds.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Both

DarkWolf said:
Diapers for me are a (very strong) fetish. When I am not in a 'diaper mood', I'm not really interested in them.
You hit this nail square on the head! I'll trade you! I would damn near KILL to have my life back, prior to 2004. Wearing due to need takes the "fun" out of the situation 99.5% of the time.

• Sad
Reactions: ianwee, DarkWolf and Tine
Both, I have to wear pullups daily, but most of the time diapers, because they don't bunch up and are more comfortable

Reactions: ianwee
ben0510 said:
Hi. How many of you wear because you have to for what ever reason, against how many of you like me, wear because you like it.
I have to.

Post void dribbling is indeed a problem for many of us males. I recently heard ir described as having 'a leaky faucet' Quite appropriate,, I thought.

Reactions: chamberpot
I used to wear them because I want to wear them. but somewhere along the way I developed a psychological dependence on them and now I have to wear them. If I'm not wearing a diaper or a pull up it feels weird and uncomfortable and I feel anxious. I don't always use them, oftentimes I use them, but I do have to wear them for comfort. Like a security blanket on my butt. And I'm fine with that. It's pretty awesome actually

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ianwee and chamberpot
I wear due to I.C. problems but as soon I started to wear I realise that they gave me comfort so now i love wearing diapers.

Reactions: ianwee and Wetshisbed
I want too it helps with anxiety stress depression

paul484819 said:
I wear due to I.C. problems but as soon I started to wear I realise that they gave me comfort so now i love wearing diapers.
Same here.

Reactions: paul484819
stanley19802 said:
For me, urinary incontinent plus AB/DL for fun. So a little of both worlds.
I am urinary incontinent and wear nappies 24/7 as a result I have become unashamedly DL. I honestly couldn't imagine life any other way now.

Reactions: paul484819
I started wearing 24/7 by choice, how ever after over 2 years of wearing I’ve developed a mental dependency on diapers. So, I wouldn’t choose to stop wearing, but even if I did, I couldn’t stop.

Cottontail said:
I've recently referred to diapers as an emotional need. That's probably a bit strong, but then calling them a want feels strong too. I don't exactly just want to wear diapers. They can be exciting, calming, ... convenient, ... Sometimes they bring an intangible sense of adorableness. But in general, my mood is improved when I'm wearing a diaper.
That's understandable and I completely agree that it's an emotional need. While I do need to wear during the nighttime because of incontinence issues, I often choose to wear during the daytime because of the calming convenience and security diapers provide. It's not just the idea, but the sensory input as well. Hard to explain.

Reactions: ianwee and paul484819
No Choice!
I have to wear them!
I also liketo wear them!

I wear because I want to but that might change. I’ve recently noticed that any accidents I have although rare I becoming more frequent I mean yesterday I accidentally lightly soiled my boxers and today without noticing I peed down my leg while in hospital no one noticed but I was shocked. I know that incompetence can be a symptom of this medical condition I have but I hope they are just one off things for as much as like acting like a baby I don’t want to lose my continence. As some places I want to work in would be very difficult if people knew I wore some kind of protection. I mean I’d look to work in a school library one day and kids can be so cruel.

ben0510 said:
Hi. How many of you wear because you have to for what ever reason, against how many of you like me, wear because you like it.
At first I wore because I needed to, now I mostly wear because I want to. The comfort and extra security ease my mind.

I wear a few evenings a week because I like the feeling.

I began wearing and wetting diapers 15 years ago for fun. 12 years ago I began to have occasional accidents at night. So, I wear because I enjoy wearing and wetting diapers both night and day and because I would wet my bed occasionally if I didn't.

DarkWolf said:
This is me too. But I'm usually in the "diaper mood" maybe because I don't get many chances to wear due to family being around.

Back