Do you wear because you have to, or you want to.

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi. How many of you wear because you have to for what ever reason, against how many of you like me, wear because you like it.

Reactions: paul484819 and toddlerPampers
ben0510 said:
Hi. How many of you wear because you have to for what ever reason, against how many of you like me, wear because you like it.
I wear because I have to but have found out I also love to wear them.

• Love
Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, SDB2014, Wetshisbed and 6 others
I wear purely because I want to.

Reactions: PearlandDL, littledreamers333, SissyPwincessAndrea and 5 others
I wear because I want to. It's a choice I made. I choose not to be ruled.
d7isuf16ej981_124652.jpg

Reactions: PearlandDL, Lilrae and Ortler
Both.

Need pull ups as a norm and have for years.

Started wearing full recently.

Genuinely conflicted about it.

Reactions: Lethdale, HappyCamper and PaddedMI
ben0510 said:
I wear diapers because I want to

Reactions: Nervosa and Ortler
I've recently referred to diapers as an emotional need. That's probably a bit strong, but then calling them a want feels strong too. I don't exactly just want to wear diapers. They can be exciting, calming, ... convenient, ... Sometimes they bring an intangible sense of adorableness. But in general, my mood is improved when I'm wearing a diaper.

Reactions: NECottageNerd, lucaD, DinoBunny and 11 others
Totally choice for me - it’s just fun!

Reactions: PearlandDL, Ortler and toddlerPampers
In recent years I’ve started having too many close calls so I first started wearing because of that. But mostly I just wear them for comfort and fun.

Reactions: freedom69 and diapeybabybrian
No medical reason. I started because I liked it - and I keep wearing because there is no alternative.

Reactions: Lilrae and Ortler
I wear because I want to. I do still have the occasional nighttime accident, but they are not frequent enough for me to say that I need them.

Need to to

• Wow
Reactions: HappyCamper and bdale
I just love being in diapers. No "need" for them

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, PearlandDL, Ortler and 2 others
I wear because I want to. I’ve always been a post void leaker and I’ve had a couple legit accidents, but there’s no medical need as of yet. I wear (but not use) cloth pull-ups (threaded armor, ecoable) all day/every day. At night i wear a disposable to bed and keep it on until it leaks sometime after my morning coffee.

Reactions: Dlkt, Lilrae and Jorelaxed
I wear because I have to

• Wow
Reactions: HappyCamper and Jorelaxed
Want too!😍

Reactions: toddlerPampers and Jorelaxed
Want to since I was 14. In love with diapers.😍

Last edited:
Reactions: Calix, Panlantern, toddlerPampers and 1 other person
i wear becouse i want to

Reactions: Calix, Ortler and Jorelaxed
I would guess I have moved to the need to.

• Thinking
Reactions: Deleted member 62493, HappyCamper and Jorelaxed
I am what i now know as DL. I wear diapers and plastic pants for personal pleasure. I wet them amd enjoy being in them to max out capacity. I do this on my own and lobe times at weekends without stress.

I am 60. I cant remember why i was always under a special cloud when diapers were around. The sound and smell was always a great impression. I have worn diapers a d plastic pants when i can since i lived on my own when i was 20. Why? I dont know.

I had a good childhood and loving family. A great job and family. I always regressed to diapers and plastic pants as an escape and do so still today. Why i dont know.

• Love
Reactions: NivekDLF, Kellycares, Ortler and 4 others
Back