Do you wear because you have to, or you want to.

I love the warm feeling.

Reactions: Davvyboy and littledreamers333
I have to though must admit I'm very much OK with wearing and must admit that there are times it sure is comfortable and convenient.

Reactions: Davvyboy and HappyCamper
Both dealing with IBS you kinda either hate mushing around in your diaper. Lucky me I'm very young hearted I'd rather sit in it a think about going twice and have a good laugh depending were I'm at. Bathroom are sure queit after I arrive wonder why.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear because I want to. I wet because I want to. Wearing and wetting is relaxing for me.

Reactions: Davvyboy, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Calix and 1 other person
Or, the question is: are you IC or ABDL?
Well, I am 24/7, U-IC and I am Okay with Wearing Diapers!
They allow me to be out and about and enjoying life!
They are also my gift to society as by wearing diapers the World is a bit Drier Place! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zeke, Constantlydamp, Davvyboy and 5 others
Edgewater said:
Or, the question is: are you IC or ABDL?
Well, I am 24/7, U-IC and I am Okay with Wearing Diapers!
They allow me to be out and about and enjoying life!
Edgewater said:
They are also my gift to society as by wearing diapers the World is a bit Drier Place! :ROFLMAO:
Until Noah's great flood

• Haha
Reactions: Davvyboy and Edgewater
Need, as in incontinence? No. Need, as in being diapered like a baby I find calming, makes me feel secure and safe? Then yes. I also wear for fun, which is to say, still being in diapers make me feel naughty, and then I masturbate in them.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and Edgewater
I wear because i want to, love wetting

Reactions: Napincolove and Davvyboy
Simply because I get enjoyment from wearing a diaper.

Reactions: Napincolove, Davvyboy and CLPP
Currently I wear because I want to.

Reactions: Davvyboy
Want to.

Reactions: Davvyboy
Both actually. For poo. I use Loperamide.

Reactions: Napincolove and Davvyboy
I love wearing but these days have to wear or risk seriously wet pants and bed so yes to both for me.
I now could not live my life properly unhindered without them.

Reactions: Davvyboy and HappyCamper
I wear them because I love wearing diapers.

Reactions: Davvyboy and KindaOlde
Not medically

And in a community that includes a lot of IC members who definitely wouldn't choose to wear if they couldn't, perhaps it is selfish of me to claim that emotionally I need them. But when I don't wear it starts to disrupt my thoughts. I hit the point where kink is all I can think about. Wearing periodically allows me to manage whatever part of my brain is wired differently so that I can function without when I need to.

• Love
Reactions: Kellycares
dinomonsterrawr said:
Not medically

And in a community that includes a lot of IC members who definitely wouldn't choose to wear if they couldn't, perhaps it is selfish of me to claim that emotionally I need them. But when I don't wear it starts to disrupt my thoughts. I hit the point where kink is all I can think about. Wearing periodically allows me to manage whatever part of my brain is wired differently so that I can function without when I need to.
I don’t think it’s selfish. If that’s what you need to get through the day then so be it.

Reactions: Deleted member 62493 and Davvyboy
Emotional need not physical.

Reactions: Davvyboy and Kellycares
Because I want to 😊
Unless you count emotional / therapeutic need for regression and little headspace. Recently exploring more my AB side, though I have been a DL since the age of 12/13.

Reactions: Deleted member 62493 and Davvyboy
diaperdude said:
I wear because I have to but have found out I also love to wear them.
This is my situation, too.

• Love
Reactions: Napincolove, Davvyboy and diaperdude
In my old age I indulge my lifelong desire to wear and go potty in diapers; my first memory of fantasizing about wearing and using diapers was when I was in Kindergarten. Took me to my 30s before I actually tried wearing. At age 71, much of my time at home is spent in a pull-up or a tape-on diaper with plastic pants.

Reactions: Napincolove and chamberpot
Back