Do you remember your dreams?

ARBBB2 said:
I have always remembered my dreams, just as my oldest daughter does. We can go on and on for ten to 15 minutes about details. About 4 years ago I started wearing and wetting diapers every night, and I am either sleeping much harder or??? I don't know, I do know what the dream was about but it is about wearing and wetting a lot, and being seen in diapers every night but can not remember them like I used to. Don't know if that is good or bad? Only dreams I have remembered are bad one of my daughter or family being in bad situations, which is very seldom!
Yes, well i guess not remembering your dreams is probably better than remembering bad ones. :unsure:

littlefun said:
On occasions I will dream about what seems like a continuous story/dream over 3-5 days in a row. I have often picked up from where I remember last seeing. Then other times can't remember a thing.
Like a boxset dream? :giggle: That's quite unique that you can pick up where you left off. (y)

foxkits said:
The trucking ones are very real like it's happening.
Sounds scary, think you need more little dreams. :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: foxkits
Nope most of the time not. I have horrible central sleep apnea. Even a Auto-Cpap and Bipap is not helping as mine is central apnea. My doctor is trying to place me on a ASV Adaptive servo-ventilation but my insurance has denied it the last 4 months. It basically is less invasive ventilator. It will actually breath for me when I stop un like a Cpap that just offers a positive pressure to help hold open the airway in obstructive sleep apnea. I only get about 2 min a night of rem sleep. Compared to 2 hours or more in a normal person. This Rem sleep is where our dreaming is done. So if you do not remember dreams or if you snore at night or feel you stop breathing at night go do a sleep study. Most can be resolved with a simple Cpap a it is caused from obstructive apnea. But central is a issue with my brain stem and my body is forgetting to breath about 60-70 times an hour. My O2 drops into the 80's and has even reached the 50's on one study. This can all damage your brain stem causing even more apnea and even worse problems with the central nervous system. But my stupid F$%$ing insurance does not care as it is not their mind frying from lack of oxygen at night. Believe it or not but studies show Sleep apnea increases the chance of bed wetting and or or getting up to pee at night as well. By at least 7-10% maybe more. When your body is in rem sleep and stage 3 sleep the stage before rem sleep your kidneys are slowed down to produce very little so the body rest, in fact your body is paralyzed and you can not move. Waking up uring this stage of sleep and not being able to move is called sleep paralyses and my daughter has it badly. I have had a few episodes in my life and it is not fun. Most folk get a min of 90 min of rem sleep throughout the night and your mind runs through the cycles (the 4 stages)4 to 5 times. Mine stays in stage one almost all night.

Sorry to spill on or get off topic. Sleep apnea is a very big issue and not remembering dreams is a tail tail. Snoring is a tail tail if it is if it is obstructive apnea by far the most common kind. Central is pretty rare especially to my degree.

So if you do not remember dreams ask your doctor about sleep apnea.

• Sad
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
ILuvDiapers said:
Yes, well i guess not remembering your dreams is probably better than remembering bad ones. :unsure:
no i do remember the bad ones, one from a month ago is still very clear.

• Sad
mistykitty said:
sounds like you could've have night terrors like i did. it's common for them to be caused by medicines
Frankly they were awful and I would frequently wake up and not know where the heck I was for a few moments. Since I changed the time I take that one medicine, I don’t get those weird dreams anymore. Phew!

Reactions: mistykitty and ILuvDiapers
Diaperman95 said:
Nope most of the time not. I have horrible central sleep apnea. Even a Auto-Cpap and Bipap is not helping as mine is central apnea. My doctor is trying to place me on a ASV Adaptive servo-ventilation but my insurance has denied it the last 4 months. It basically is less invasive ventilator. It will actually breath for me when I stop un like a Cpap that just offers a positive pressure to help hold open the airway in obstructive sleep apnea. I only get about 2 min a night of rem sleep. Compared to 2 hours or more in a normal person. This Rem sleep is where our dreaming is done. So if you do not remember dreams or if you snore at night or feel you stop breathing at night go do a sleep study. Most can be resolved with a simple Cpap a it is caused from obstructive apnea. But central is a issue with my brain stem and my body is forgetting to breath about 60-70 times an hour. My O2 drops into the 80's and has even reached the 50's on one study. This can all damage your brain stem causing even more apnea and even worse problems with the central nervous system. But my stupid F$%$ing insurance does not care as it is not their mind frying from lack of oxygen at night. Believe it or not but studies show Sleep apnea increases the chance of bed wetting and or or getting up to pee at night as well. By at least 7-10% maybe more. When your body is in rem sleep and stage 3 sleep the stage before rem sleep your kidneys are slowed down to produce very little so the body rest, in fact your body is paralyzed and you can not move. Waking up uring this stage of sleep and not being able to move is called sleep paralyses and my daughter has it badly. I have had a few episodes in my life and it is not fun. Most folk get a min of 90 min of rem sleep throughout the night and your mind runs through the cycles (the 4 stages)4 to 5 times. Mine stays in stage one almost all night.

Sorry to spill on or get off topic. Sleep apnea is a very big issue and not remembering dreams is a tail tail. Snoring is a tail tail if it is if it is obstructive apnea by far the most common kind. Central is pretty rare especially to my degree.

So if you do not remember dreams ask your doctor about sleep apnea.
Sounds very serious and very scary. I'm very sorry you are being denied the ASV by your insurance. I hope with your doctor's help that you can get them to change their minds. 😞

ILuvDiapers said:
Sounds very serious and very scary. I'm very sorry you are being denied the ASV by your insurance. I hope with your doctor's help that you can get them to change their minds. 😞
3rd appeal I think they might approve it after I have enough brain damage. Lol thank you

Diaperman95 said:
3rd appeal I think they might approve it after I have enough brain damage. Lol thank you
🤞Fingers Crossed for you. 🫂

ILuvDiapers said:
Like a boxset dream? :giggle: That's quite unique that you can pick up where you left off. (y)
Yeah it's interesting. I've had a few last around a week or so.

I actually have a diary for it, and it's kind of interesting
I am mostly regressed most of the time when I dream from what I have written

StarrySky said:
I actually have a diary for it, and it's kind of interesting
I am mostly regressed most of the time when I dream from what I have written
I’m inspired to give it a try, the aforementioned dream diary. How long have you been recording your dreams? How long before you unraveled them?

Hard to remember them unless I had some weird or a nightmare. I do remember a few recurring dreams. Some weird, others are like nightmares. I actually started to journal them when I get up. Just a little note so it helps remember what I was thinking. Here's one I always remember. It's me in school when I was young. And other students were laughing at me. When I looked down I didn't have pants on. Remember that I'm a longtime incontinent member here. And I've always been diaper dependent. The dream has me not wearing pants and everyone would see me in just a diaper. Not really a nightmare but certainly disturbing. I'm sure that other IC people have that same recurring dream. Non-IC people have the same dream when they are wearing just underpants. If you have a weird or disturbing recurring dream, I would suggest journal-ing them if you're only get a few bits
and pieces. It helps to give a complete picture.

CrossfireHurricane said:
Hard to remember them unless I had some weird or a nightmare. I do remember a few recurring dreams. Some weird, others are like nightmares. I actually started to journal them when I get up. Just a little note so it helps remember what I was thinking. Here's one I always remember. It's me in school when I was young. And other students were laughing at me. When I looked down I didn't have pants on. Remember that I'm a longtime incontinent member here. And I've always been diaper dependent. The dream has me not wearing pants and everyone would see me in just a diaper. Not really a nightmare but certainly disturbing. I'm sure that other IC people have that same recurring dream. Non-IC people have the same dream when they are wearing just underpants. If you have a weird or disturbing recurring dream, I would suggest journal-ing them if you're only get a few bits
and pieces. It helps to give a complete picture.
Yes, keeping a dreams journal is a good way to go. (y) :giggle:

Yea. I was dreaming about wearing a diaper discreetly around my family (they don’t know I like to wear diapers) I usually have my day planned so I can take the diaper off without anyone knowing. My wife told me the plans have changed and we have to leave in 5 minutes instead of one hour. I was like ugh and I was trapped in my soaking wet diaper and there’s no time or place to take it off. So I had to keep it on and then went to the marina to go fishing. I was able to find a private restroom and was able to take the diaper off and disposed it properly. Whew. I was waddling cuz it was really soaked and was so thick and was afraid someone would notice it. Then woke up and my bed was still dry. Whew.

• Thinking
The more vivid ones yes and I briefly practiced lucid dreaming (until I got stuck in a loop, which put me off exploring that for the most part)

jamiejamie said:
Yea. I was dreaming about wearing a diaper discreetly around my family (they don’t know I like to wear diapers) I usually have my day planned so I can take the diaper off without anyone knowing. My wife told me the plans have changed and we have to leave in 5 minutes instead of one hour. I was like ugh and I was trapped in my soaking wet diaper and there’s no time or place to take it off. So I had to keep it on and then went to the marina to go fishing. I was able to find a private restroom and was able to take the diaper off and disposed it properly. Whew. I was waddling cuz it was really soaked and was so thick and was afraid someone would notice it. Then woke up and my bed was still dry. Whew.
Probably just as well that was only a dream. :ROFLMAO:(y):giggle:

Reactions: mistykitty
vivikitti said:
The more vivid ones yes and I briefly practiced lucid dreaming (until I got stuck in a loop, which put me off exploring that for the most part)
Yes, probably wise to avoid exploring lucid dreaming, if it results in you getting stuck in a loop. :oops:

ILuvDiapers said:
Yes, probably wise to avoid exploring lucid dreaming, if it results in you getting stuck in a loop. :oops:
Well the trick is learning to control it, if you play around with triggers before going to sleep you can modify the dream most times.

littledinogoesrawr said:
Most nights when I wake up I do remember my dreams, i dream quite often about diapers...
I also dream about being in a nappy with people who don't care or don't notice, in my dreams being padded is the norm.

Reactions: littledinogoesrawr, ILuvDiapers and mistykitty
Back