Do you remember your dreams?

PetahPetah said:
I keep journal, since I could write! My mom used to dream about local fires-when and how they started. I could go on at length!!! Of interest here, dreams involving wearing diapers. Check!
Keeping a journal is a great way to remember everything. Diaper dreams. (y):giggle:

dogboy said:
I suspect I remember only 1 or 2 % of my dreams. I sleep with a CPAP and I think it puts me into a deeper sleep. My psychologist suggested I keep a dream journal as almost all of the dreams I remember are negative and/or scary. Occasionally I'll have a diaper dream and I like those dreams but most of the dreams I can remember is me being lost in a big city. I even lose my car. I hate those dreams.
I'm sorry that most of your dreams are negative or scary, don't think anyone likes having those sort of dreams. I am glad you have the occasional diaper dream. :giggle: Maybe keeping a diaper journal, as suggested by your psychologist could help, but only if you want to i guess. (y):giggle:

Reactions: dogboy
CLPP said:
For a while i was having awful dreams from which I would yell out for help while asleep and my partner would have to wake me up to calm me down. I finally determined it the dreams were “caused” by one of my medications and, instead of dropping it, I now take it at a different time of day and no more crazy dreams.
Frequently during the days I’ll remember things but be unsure if it’s from “ real life” or did I dream it. Frustrating at times!
Yes, certain medications can indeed affect your sleep, and the type of dreams you have. Not nice at all, but i'm glad you found a a workable solution resulting in less crazy dreams.

I think remembering things, but then being unsure as to whether what you have remembered actually happened for real? :unsure: or was just part of a dream would definitely be frustrating. Not sure what the best solution for that would be, other than keeping a dreams journal, but that's really up to you if you want to keep one, or not.

I'm glad that you are at least no longer having awful dreams. (y):giggle:

CLPP said:
My bad dreams involve my getting lost in big cities, too, and searching endlessly for my car! What’s up with that?!?!
Yes, negative dreams are more common, but certain factors can influence the propensity including anxiety, stress, and certain medications. So it is most likely the medication you are taking is an influencing factor? :unsure:

Although it could be stress related or just because you are feeling a bit anxious about something, and this is manifested through your dreams, I guess it could be a combination of things, but you have already established that altering the time you take that medication has helped to stop you having crazy dreams. (y) :giggle:

Last edited:
Sometimes I will remember the really weird ones for a day but forget them after that. I do have recurring dreams but only remember the theme not what happened. There is one exception where I remember being chased by the Blob. When I was young my parents allowed me to watch the old black & white classic movie. It terrified me. For years I would not eat strawberry jam because I lifted a jar of it up in the air and looked inside and saw it "crawling" toward me LOL. It was not until I faced my fear and rewatched the old movie as an adult that the nightmares stopped. As an adult I could see how fake it was, lol.

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
TeeMousy said:
Sometimes I will remember the really weird ones for a day but forget them after that. I do have recurring dreams but only remember the theme not what happened. There is one exception where I remember being chased by the Blob. When I was young my parents allowed me to watch the old black & white classic movie. It terrified me. For years I would not eat strawberry jam because I lifted a jar of it up in the air and looked inside and saw it "crawling" toward me LOL. It was not until I faced my fear and rewatched the old movie as an adult that the nightmares stopped. As an adult I could see how fake it was, lol.
I've never actually seen the movie the Blob, bit before my time so i googled it. Yes, it is true that we view things very differently when we are only young, It clearly left a lasting impression on you, not being able to eat strawberry jam for fear of it morphing 😳 into the blob! I'm glad you faced your fear and rewatched the old movie, and that in doing so you ended the nightmares as a result. (y):giggle:

Reactions: TeeMousy
I've had a couple dirty ones. " if I could do that ..." Yeah. One x, it came apart like hard boiled egg. Repeat dream I hate, I have tons of nails needles whatever, coming out of my hands and mouth. Doesn't hurt, just won't stop!

Last edited:
  • Wow
PetahPetah said:
I've had a couple dirty ones. " if I could do that ..." Yeah. One x, it came apart like hard boiled egg. Repeat dream I hate, I have tons of nails needles whatever, coming out of my hands and mouth. Doesn't hurt, just won't stop!
I occasionally have the dream where all my teeth are crumbling and coming out of my mouth. I wonder why we have dreams like that? I have a lot of fillings and extractions so I'm sure that's part of it.

• Wow
Weirdest ones, I get details like a name. Not someone I know, not recent book or tv. Ever was up, not in your room, then really wake up? Need to check! Haha.

• Thinking
PetahPetah said:
Weirdest ones, I get details like a name. Not someone I know, not recent book or tv. Ever was up, not in your room, then really wake up? Need to check! Haha.
Yes, that is quite weird, getting names of people you don't know? :unsure: The mind works in mysterious ways sometimes. Waking up not in your room, then really waking up? That sound's intriguing too. :unsure:(y):giggle:

dogboy said:
I occasionally have the dream where all my teeth are crumbling and coming out of my mouth. I wonder why we have dreams like that? I have a lot of fillings and extractions so I'm sure that's part of it.
No idea? Our minds are complex, as is the human brain. It's quite remarkable really, that something which resembles a quivering jelly enables us to achieve the things we do. :unsure:(y):giggle:

Reactions: dogboy
The waking up thing, first x it not my room! Door in wrong direction, different clock. One guy has other music instruments, Carl Lechance?not sure spelling

• Thinking
I don't normally remember my dreams but sometimes I do.
I have had diaper dreams being a baby sometimes or wanting to be.
Some trucking dream having a accident or driving off a cliff.
Some dealing Dot interactions.
My favorite are little dreams and being taken care of as a toddler.
Riding in a shopping cart as a toddler playing with toys.

CLPP said:
For a while i was having awful dreams from which I would yell out for help while asleep and my partner would have to wake me up to calm me down. I finally determined it the dreams were “caused” by one of my medications and, instead of dropping it, I now take it at a different time of day and no more crazy dreams.
Frequently during the days I’ll remember things but be unsure if it’s from “ real life” or did I dream it. Frustrating at times!
sounds like you could've have night terrors like i did. it's common for them to be caused by medicines

I have always remembered my dreams, just as my oldest daughter does. We can go on and on for ten to 15 minutes about details. About 4 years ago I started wearing and wetting diapers every night, and I am either sleeping much harder or??? I don't know, I do know what the dream was about but it is about wearing and wetting a lot, and being seen in diapers every night but can not remember them like I used to. Don't know if that is good or bad? Only dreams I have remembered are bad one of my daughter or family being in bad situations, which is very seldom!

• Thinking
Dreams are the minds way of trying to make sense of excess energy if anything I think it means you're sleeping better because you're relaxed.

Reactions: ARBBB2 and ILuvDiapers
On occasions I will dream about what seems like a continuous story/dream over 3-5 days in a row. I have often picked up from where I remember last seeing. Then other times can't remember a thing.

• Thinking
Reactions: ARBBB2 and ILuvDiapers
PetahPetah said:
The waking up thing, first x it not my room! Door in wrong direction, different clock. One guy has other music instruments, Carl Lechance?not sure spelling
Yes, that's all sounds a bit weird. :unsure:

foxkits said:
I don't normally remember my dreams but sometimes I do.
I have had diaper dreams being a baby sometimes or wanting to be.
Some trucking dream having a accident or driving off a cliff.
Some dealing Dot interactions.
My favorite are little dreams and being taken care of as a toddler.
Riding in a shopping cart as a toddler playing with toys.
Yes, i'm sure having little dreams are your favourite. definitely better than the trucking dreams.

ILuvDiapers said:
Yes, i'm sure having little dreams are your favourite. definitely better than the trucking dreams.
The trucking ones are very real like it's happening.

• Thinking
Back