Do you remember your dreams?

i recall most of my dreams, which are like short stories... Worst nightmare i had was dreaming i was laying on the floor, unable to get up, and one by one these victorian faces leaned in , blocking the sky. when there was about 10, men and women, all dressed in period clothing, they started laughing and laughing and laughing, i grew scared as i realised they were sinister and laughing at me.... i fought to wake myself up .
Othe dreams where i would be on an adventure.. eg myself and another explorer, looking to find out what happened to a famous inventor , who was working on a secret project and disapeared.. i got some information from some people i knew and we pieced together he last know where abouts, which took us on an international flight to some assumed desert like mountain range in Asia... When we get there, we discover the US military have built a base on the very location we want to look at. So we have to sneak in, which at that point there is now 5 of us lol. So we all work our way in the complex and it leads to some guarded stone entrance to a drop down chamber. 3 of us caused a distraction while myself and my fellow lead explorer enter into this chamber. As we went in, it opened up into a sun light flooded perfect small town,, with stone building with fine carved architecture on all the buildings.
I stood there, slowly realising that this town was the final project this great inventor made- it was meant to be a perfect town, where the buildings never aged.... but then in my dream it was like i had a flash back to the unveiling of this town, this inventor proudly opened the town to the people to move in, sure enough the people were over joyed to move into such a fine town..that would never age... BUT what happened is as the night came the buildings started to rapidly decay and fall down. People fled for thier lives and others died , crushed by the crumbling buildings. By sunrise the entire town was nothing but a ruin. The inventor so shamed and filled with guilt to those who died, disapeared, never to be seen again. Over time the town started to rebuild itself, returning to its new like state, only to repeat the same cycle again- forever.

Some times ill have dreams about a day, eg im driving in Montreal, i spend dinner with a family , we will chat, laugh, or im stressed, ill got to work or ride my motorcycle, go to the shops.. the people in my dreams, arnt always people i knew or know, but in the dream the person(s) could be my family, my children, my partner, doctor, nurse, bullies that know me, people that dont respect me.... or could be a stranger- but say the 'local tramp' that in my dream i know as Jane( doesnt exist in real life) lol

• Wow
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
diaperabigale said:
i recall most of my dreams, which are like short stories... Worst nightmare i had was dreaming i was laying on the floor, unable to get up, and one by one these victorian faces leaned in , blocking the sky. when there was about 10, men and women, all dressed in period clothing, they started laughing and laughing and laughing, i grew scared as i realised they were sinister and laughing at me.... i fought to wake myself up .
Othe dreams where i would be on an adventure.. eg myself and another explorer, looking to find out what happened to a famous inventor , who was working on a secret project and disapeared.. i got some information from some people i knew and we pieced together he last know where abouts, which took us on an international flight to some assumed desert like mountain range in Asia... When we get there, we discover the US military have built a base on the very location we want to look at. So we have to sneak in, which at that point there is now 5 of us lol. So we all work our way in the complex and it leads to some guarded stone entrance to a drop down chamber. 3 of us caused a distraction while myself and my fellow lead explorer enter into this chamber. As we went in, it opened up into a sun light flooded perfect small town,, with stone building with fine carved architecture on all the buildings.
I stood there, slowly realising that this town was the final project this great inventor made- it was meant to be a perfect town, where the buildings never aged.... but then in my dream it was like i had a flash back to the unveiling of this town, this inventor proudly opened the town to the people to move in, sure enough the people were over joyed to move into such a fine town..that would never age... BUT what happened is as the night came the buildings started to rapidly decay and fall down. People fled for thier lives and others died , crushed by the crumbling buildings. By sunrise the entire town was nothing but a ruin. The inventor so shamed and filled with guilt to those who died, disapeared, never to be seen again. Over time the town started to rebuild itself, returning to its new like state, only to repeat the same cycle again- forever.

Some times ill have dreams about a day, eg im driving in Montreal, i spend dinner with a family , we will chat, laugh, or im stressed, ill got to work or ride my motorcycle, go to the shops.. the people in my dreams, arnt always people i knew or know, but in the dream the person(s) could be my family, my children, my partner, doctor, nurse, bullies that know me, people that dont respect me.... or could be a stranger- but say the 'local tramp' that in my dream i know as Jane( doesnt exist in real life) lol
😲 Wow, you have some very vivid dreams.

CrossfireHurricane said:
If you have a weird or disturbing recurring dream, I would suggest journal-ing them if you're only get a few bits and pieces. It helps to give a complete picture.
I journal my dreams. At least most of them. Especially when they are recurring (easier to remember). I'm sure many IC people have that dream about not wearing pants and just wearing a diaper. Certainly weird or disturbing. I have another recurring dream. It's about having an extremely messy. When I got up in the morning, I found that I did in fact that I had fully loaded my diaper. I actually sleep pretty deep and rarely do I remember my dreams. But sometimes when I awake I just know that the dream was actually a reality.

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
greatlake5 said:
I journal my dreams. At least most of them. Especially when they are recurring (easier to remember). I'm sure many IC people have that dream about not wearing pants and just wearing a diaper. Certainly weird or disturbing. I have another recurring dream. It's about having an extremely messy. When I got up in the morning, I found that I did in fact that I had fully loaded my diaper. I actually sleep pretty deep and rarely do I remember my dreams. But sometimes when I awake I just know that the dream was actually a reality.
Yes, keeping a journal of our dreams can indeed help us to both remember, and to make sense of our dreams. (y):giggle:

Last edited:
Back