Do You Own a Stuffed Toy?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, LittleAndAlone and Deleted member 80397
I own a fiscally irresponsible amount of stuffed animals and plushies 😖

• Haha
Reactions: LiddieBear, Diaperboy27, BlueDude and 1 other person
A stuffed toy? More Like Plural! ^_^ I had an Anxiety bunny, and currently own a marching band 2023 bear, and a giant birthday cake sprinkle bunny! I also when I was a baby had a stuffed bunny in light green and yellow patched overalls named "Fluffy Bunny!"

Reactions: LiddieBear and Diaperboy27
LilPaddedBunny said:
Awww... 🥰 Grumpy bear doesn't seem to like snuggles lol.
He's leaning into it more than Eevee. 🤣 Silly boys always trying to keep a tough guy exterior but they are all snuggles and cuddles and puppy dogs on the inside. 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and BlueDude
Just some of my plushies...
DSCF0006.JPG

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, LiddieBear and Diaperboy27
And here is TINKLE BEAR watching television...
DSCF0004.JPG

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and Diaperboy27
stuffies i have so many of them. they all have names. I have a large teddy bear from Tykables who has a onesies that matches one of my onesies (dinos). i love to cuddle with my stuffies and can't sleep without one. i get one just about everywhere we travel to. one will catch my eye somewhere and i have to have it. my wife rarely says no but that has happened and when she turns her back i get it anyways (LOL). i also rescue stuffies from thrift shops there you can get them almost free. not a high demand for older used stuffies. my primary stuffie is my teddy bear Fred and Fred travels everywhere with us that is an overnighter. Fred has been in many countries, ships, planes, hotels, and resorts he is a well traveled stuffies seeing the world. my travel diaper backpack has Thing One and Thing Two attached. Sad thing is many kids today do not know who they are or Dr Seuss. bring a smile to me thinking about this time we were in the TSA security line in Philadelphia International and the kid behind me was asking her dad who Thing One and Thing Two were on my backpack. I even have small ty stuffie keychains attached to my backpacks. my wife knows she is in for it when we go to a zoo or aquarium (LOL). who wants a t-shirt i want a stuffy. the hospital is also a must with a stuffy and get well ballons.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
Nope
Dependonme

I have many but my new favorite and the ones I sleep with the most. One is a small blue dino and the other is a body pillow sized stuffed cat

Is my snuggle buddies

Attachments

• 20240423_192013.jpg
    20240423_192013.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and LittleAndAlone
At present, I have one. They stay in the bed 24/7... sometimes I give them the remote so I don't lose it.

• Haha
I make my own I still I am not don with my SYLVEON😫D1F98366-32D0-4759-B853-235BAAE91B7E.jpeg62324960-F66B-4ABE-9C30-D853B45E06A0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, LittleAndAlone, Diaperedonthedownlow and 1 other person
50% of adults own plushies so a survey I think it was teadybears
Heard this ready bear day.
So enjoy every one.

LittleMaryJane said:
🌈Hello fellow Babies & Litttles.🌈

Let’s see who owns a stuffed toy (Stuffie).

Tell me how many you own and what are their names?

I’ll go first.

I owe one and his name is Fluffy. He is my bestest friend in the world. I luv him soo much. 💕🧸💕
When in bed, I've hugged my Teddy for over thirty years; I've never considered him a "stuffed toy".

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and foxkits
Back