Do Adult Preschoolers like to wear diapers/pull-ups?

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I know Adult Babies and Adult Toddlers like to wear diapers, but what about Adult Preschoolers? Would they still like to wear diapers/pull-ups or would they wear regular underwear (with or without childish prints) instead?

Reactions: oldskool
I suppose that depends on your definition of preschooler. My little side is about 3.5 years old or so, which to me is definitely not a toddler, but a preschooler. Definitely still in diapers. I'd wear AB pull-ups if a company would make one that actually resembled something like the toddler/preschooler products available, and not grandma panties, lol.

Reactions: LiddieBear, xxPampersBoyxx, BlueDude and 5 others
I guess that depends on the person. Maybe it’s because I was a bedwetter for most of my life, but I just like the idea of being an older kid (anywhere from 4-10) that still needs diapers. Like I can do “big kid” things like play video games and stay up late to watch movies, but still need a grownup to check my diapers and change me if needed.

Reactions: RecessBoy, dinodavid, jamie72 and 9 others
My little side is between 2 to 5 years so definitely within that range and yes to diapers/pull ups, i was not fully potty trained until i was nearly 6.

Reactions: plushieboi and DannyJoe
callum96 said:
I guess that depends on the person. Maybe it’s because I was a bedwetter for most of my life, but I just like the idea of being an older kid (anywhere from 4-10) that still needs diapers. Like I can do “big kid” things like play video games and stay up late to watch movies, but still need a grownup to check my diapers and change me if needed.

I definitely like this idea. Regression is hard for me because my big kid stuff IS my Regression. I have some of the paraphernalia like a onesie and pacifier, but the more I grow comfortable with myself overall, the less interest I have in them. Just a diaper with some basketball shorts and a comfy t-shirt is perfectly okay.

Of course, I also don't have the space and privacy to fully regress. I lean more towards being a caregiver for a big kid with diapers. Almost like that's safer for me to experience than it is to do it myself.

Reactions: diapergirl18 and disabledinconben
BigKid25 said:
I definitely like this idea. Regression is hard for me because my big kid stuff IS my Regression. I have some of the paraphernalia like a onesie and pacifier, but the more I grow comfortable with myself overall, the less interest I have in them. Just a diaper with some basketball shorts and a comfy t-shirt is perfectly okay.

Of course, I also don't have the space and privacy to fully regress. I lean more towards being a caregiver for a big kid with diapers. Almost like that's safer for me to experience than it is to do it myself.
Agreed! I’ve had onesies and pacifiers over the years, and while I’ve enjoyed them, my favorite “little” piece of clothing was a pair of ABDL shorts that I got off Etsy. They’re space themed and can easily pass off as a pair of regular pajama shorts. Certainly helps that items like that tend to be cheaper and I can be content with buying some colorful shorts or pjs from the store.

I have wondered if I had more privacy (I live with a roommate right now) if I would like some of the more babyish items.

Reactions: BigKid25
bigtoddler96 said:
I know Adult Babies and Adult Toddlers like to wear diapers, but what about Adult Preschoolers? Would they still like to wear diapers/pull-ups or would they wear regular underwear (with or without childish prints) instead?
Trying to know yourself? I get it. Leave behind undie choice for a few. What else do you like doing? How do you feel? Undie choice isn't everything. Do you want to be a diapered preschooler? You totally can. This is your experience, not anyone else's. Do you want to wear cute printed big kid pants? You certainly wouldn't be weird.

Toilet training can start at any age prior to 5, when kindergarten starts, in the US, and it still be normal. Heard that from a pediatric urologist, who has seen IC issues from kids who's parents felt pressure to have them trained by 2.

Reactions: BobaFettish and DinoFrant
Little Me is 4 years old and I love to wear diapers... pull-ups are ok too, but they don´t have as much padding so those are for the occasions where Big Me requires discretion. I also love to wear my dinosaur-printed training underpants because they´re beyond cute and I feel just as cute in them... but I always end up full-on peeing myself and changing into a proper thick diapee because I don´t like to go potty.

But @SpAzpieSweeTot has a great point: undie choice isn´t everything.

Reactions: KoalaGirly and charliee
I guess I'm closer to an "adult elementary schooler" who just never wanted to potty train, so I stayed in diapers!

Reactions: giaci9, KittyninjaW, BlueDude and 6 others
PoofsNFloofs said:
I guess I'm closer to an "adult elementary schooler" who just never wanted to potty train, so I stayed in diapers!
Me, too. My little age is 8-11 or so and I definitely need diapers!

Reactions: wetaccident, giaci9, diapergirl18 and 1 other person
So my little age can vary from like 3-8 depending on how I feeling. There are times I might be an older child in diapers but sometimes I like the cartoon big boy briefs. It is all what my little is feeling. My little is always a bedwetter so I am never too far from diapers.

Reactions: wetaccident, Lyric and disabledinconben
I’m definitely a preschool aged little..I like the idea of wearing a pair of cute paw patrol undies and peeing my pants ya and my CG decides I need a pull but I wet that too so I get diapered..I spent various different times in cute undies or pull ups but mostly in diapers..I’d say %80 of time in diapers

Reactions: wetaccident
My little age ranges from about 3-6 and even though I didn't really use pull-ups or anything at those ages (I was potty trained at 18 months old, day and night), I've always wanted to try them (haven't had the chance yet), not even necessarily to use them, just to wear them. I think it really depends on the person and what their preferences are more than the specific age. Whether a little likes diapers or pull-ups or big kid undies or even adult undies, it's all good.

I'm more of a teenage bedwetter, have to wear diapers and rubber pants to bed at night. I'm still in high school and don't want any of my friends to know I wet my bed and have to wear diapers at night.

I think of my little side as being a preschooler. She's old enough to be potty-trained, but young enough that wearing diapers still gets a pass, albeit with the occasional raised eyebrow. I think there's also some attraction to the idea of being a child who knows that diapers aren't supposed to be forever, and is determined to stay in them while Mommy and Daddy allow it. :)

• Love
Reactions: Joediaper and Spidermanbatman
Cottontail said:
I think of my little side as being a preschooler. She's old enough to be potty-trained, but young enough that wearing diapers still gets a pass, albeit with the occasional raised eyebrow. I think there's also some attraction to the idea of being a child who knows that diapers aren't supposed to be forever, and is determined to stay in them while Mommy and Daddy allow it. :)
Wow! I was going to reply almost the exact same thing minus the mommy an daddy part. After reading it and thinking about it... yes! It's the perfect description.

Reactions: sonadam9
My little age is usually 4 but I often regress to even younger ages and nothing beats the feeling of having diapers on

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KoalaGirly
My little age is 1 but sometimes it goes up to 5 and yes he still in diapers because he just doesn't want to be potty trained

Yes, absolutely. Little me is 4ish with younger tendencies and a stubborn refusal to potty train, just like when I actually was that age. Diapers are a must for me.

callum96 said:
this!

Back