Did anyone else wear diapers durring high school and college?

KrankyPants said:
This is so interesting. When I was 19 I guess I was educated and dumb at the same damn time, lol! I did not even know about ABDL catered diapers until I was about 25. I was still in goodnites and underjams then. šŸ˜
Hey KrankyPants, when you said educated and dumb at the same time I started laughing thinking about politicians. I'm glad politics are off limits on adisc. Responding to the original post, back in my high school days I wore Attends. They used to sell them in the grocery stores believe it or not.

puffyfluffyfoxo said:
Was wondering if anyone else also wore diapers through high school, and ccollege. I started wearing out of need in 10th grade, at the time i wore littlepawz with a booster as my daily. Im 19 now and switched to wearing tykables every day. I had friends who knew i wore and they would help me out often.

If you also went through school padded, what was yalls experiance like? Did you have friends or teachers that could help out?

Heres a picture of what it sort of looks like under the pants i wear. Its a tykables camelot.
Yep, I wore diapers 24/7 at school i had one on one teaching from a teacher who was also a registered nurse. Most of the school knew i was diapered, but bullying was always stamped on quickly, i wore medical grade diapers, Abena Tena etc, also pull ups. Had plenty of accidents throughout, but switched to ABDL diapers in College, again everybody knew in my circle of friends, hard to disguise it really, given ABDL diapers are so much thicker under clothes, especially when full of pee! :giggle::giggle::giggle:;););)(y)

Have worn some Goodnites during my HS years and went 24/7 for a while during college. You'd be amazed at how fast the thrill of wearing secretly dies off. It at least made the bus seats more bearable.

I would wear at college at least three times a month. It was interesting but there I developed a love for pull ups.

I never could in high school because my parents would of never let me and I had no need for them. Once I attended university since I was lucky enough to live in a dorm by myself I started wearing ABDL diapers, but rarely to classes it was mostly only when I was in my dorm Hook and Loop diapers made this much easier.

One of my class mates was called 'nappy rash' because he wore.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
I only had to wear depends pullups to bed in high school but I did have a pack of diapers in the closet

I wore in college selectively, for example my economics class was kind of off in a far corner of the building that just had two single occupancy rest rooms, and was the first class in the morning so I would almost always be diapered that morning knowing that I would have that private area to change out of it. One other good thing about college is you are always walking around with a back pack so I could carry a diaper around and if I had an opportunity I could change into it.

iampadded said:
Yes. At night through high school and college for bedwetting.
I wore only at night up through age 11 right before high school. I thought I was over it but the first week back in college my bw returned and with a helpful counselor and understanding dorm mate I immediately began to wear a full cloth snap on diapers and plastic underpants to bed each night.

It wore off and on during high school. I remember finding Attend diapers in one of the special ed classrooms. We had to go to the life skills classroom when our Resource Room teacher was out for the day.

Yes, I did wear diapers in High school. Mom was pretty good at buying the right sizes of clothes to hide my humiliating diapers. I was fine until that day in the parking lot when a few so-called friends decided to out my secret to the school. While two held my arms, two pulled my jeans off. They left me in the middle of the parking lot in my t-shirt and diapers for all to laugh at. A crowd of laughing and teasing kids encircled me. The principal saw the whole ordeal and stepped in to help. She walked me to the office in the school to call my Mom to come and pick me up. I never saw those jeans again and waited an hour in the office in just my diapers. When Mom arrived she was really mad about what had happened. She stormed out of the school with me in tow still in just my diapers and t-shirt.
Over the next few weeks, I would get calls on the phone teasing me about being still in diapers. About a week later the pictures of my ordeal started to circulate around the school. Back in the film days, it took that long for the development of pictures. Whoever set me up did a great job right down to people with cameras and two girls with a baby bottle of milk they forced on me.

• Angry
Reactions: sciencedude, LIDiaperBoy, LittleBoyCuddles and 1 other person
DJC said:
Yes, I did wear diapers in High school. Mom was pretty good at buying the right sizes of clothes to hide my humiliating diapers. I was fine until that day in the parking lot when a few so-called friends decided to out my secret to the school. While two held my arms, two pulled my jeans off. They left me in the middle of the parking lot in my t-shirt and diapers for all to laugh at. A crowd of laughing and teasing kids encircled me. The principal saw the whole ordeal and stepped in to help. She walked me to the office in the school to call my Mom to come and pick me up. I never saw those jeans again and waited an hour in the office in just my diapers. When Mom arrived she was really mad about what had happened. She stormed out of the school with me in tow still in just my diapers and t-shirt.
Over the next few weeks, I would get calls on the phone teasing me about being still in diapers. About a week later the pictures of my ordeal started to circulate around the school. Back in the film days, it took that long for the development of pictures. Whoever set me up did a great job right down to people with cameras and two girls with a baby bottle of milk they forced on me.
So what happened to the jeans? They just ran off with them when the principal came out?

And what happened after all of this went down? What was the rest of your school years like? Was there any justice?

Last edited:
Once, I think around my junior year of high school I bought a pack of Goodnites, but that was about it during high school. When I was in college I would occasionally walk down to a local CVS and get either Goodnites or the store brand.

My school years were during polio and thalidomide times. There were many challenged children at school during those years. I am sure many used diapers other than myself during those times.

Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles
Growing up, some things are considered a rite of passage. Potty training is a rite of passage. Therefore, it might seem odd that some adults need diapers. There are a few reasons why this is the case. First, some people have chronic medical conditions that could impair intellectual ability. If this is the case, people might not be able to be potty trained. In this situation, they will continue to grow physically; however, they will not advance mentally. If they are not able to be potty trained, then they are going to have to wear diapers instead. In this case, adults do not change their diapers. Instead, they have caregivers, such as their parents, who change their diapers for them. Another reason some adults might need to wear diapers is that they have grown older and developed incontinence. Exceptionally and women with weaker pelvic floor muscles after giving birth, it may be physically challenging to hold urine in place. Therefore, when they cough, sneeze, or laugh, they might leak some urine. In this situation, it might be easier to wear adult diapers. Some chronic medical conditions could result in impaired nerve endings in this area, leading to incontinence. Finally, it is also possible that someone may have suffered an injury that has damaged the sphincter that separates the bladder from the urethra. In this case, it might not be physically possible for someone to contract their muscles in this area, holding in urine. As a result, there may be a free flow of urine as it enters the bladder out of the body. In this situation, some adults might decide it is easier to wear a diaper than to invest in a bag hanging from this area. In this situation, some adults might determine that it is easier to wear a diaper than to invest in a bag that hangs from this area. These are a few of the most common reasons adults might need to wear diapers. Everyone must be understanding of this situation.

Reactions: PrincessNozomi and LittleBoyCuddles
In High School I would sometimes wear goodnites that were left from when I was younger. I only wore them at home though.

In college, I tried all sorts of diapers but I only ever wore some Depends to class. I would sometime wear and use Megamax diapers while studying but I didnā€™t do this too much since I felt like it was a distraction. One time I was studying by myself and unintentionally messed my diaper which was my first time really needing to do a full clean-up while out in public.

I started wearing in college when I found I had the freedom to do so.

If you mean to class or social events, no definitely not. In college my senior year I had a single room and sometimes wore and wet a Depends very occasionally. The fear of discovery was so strong I didn't get as much enjoyment out of it though and didn't do it much. That became one motivator to get my own place after college, to be honest.

Where did everyone hide their clean diapers for changing at school? I had diapers in my locker for that unexpected soaking. Mom would normally change my diapers at lunch but there were a few times my diaper would not last until lunch. All was good on the diaper front until a friend of mine grabbed my extra diaper stash. The news of my diapers and my diaper stash went school-wide. This prompted a call from the school nurse to my Mom to offer help with my situation. She shared with Mom that there were two other students in the school that required help with their diapers. Mom thanked her for her concerns but said we had my diaper needs taken care of.

• Sad
Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles and Lyric
I wore pullups in highschool classes a few times, but i have gone to college classes damp a few times before, usually in cases where i didnt want to change out of my morning diaper yet. College classes have a bit of a benefit of having at least some anonymity, so theres less stress in being padded for those.

Last edited:
Back