Did anyone else wear diapers durring high school and college?

Wore Depend Undergarments or Attends Undergarments inside my underwear during the day in high school and Attends Disposable briefs with Huggies large inside it as a booster pad at night. Got bedwetting accidents down to a couple a month by college and pants wetting accidents during the day were very light so for college I was diaper free until half way through first semester when I began wearing pads inside my underwear at first due to not quite making it to pee. AFter a few more bedwetting accidents and washing sheets a few more times I tired Attends Undergarments inside my underwear but too many leaks so back to Attends Disposable briefs at night with a booster pad soon after a couple more leaks. Been diapered at night since. This was late 80's

I started swiping diapers anywhere I could get them and wearing when I could to 7th and 8th grade. My sophomore year of high school I could buy Attends and I wore to school a few times. And then I continues wearing for DL purposes all through college.

No one ever found about about my DL ways until I told my wife a long time ago. Now I wear for night-time protection.

When I was in college, which was after I had started wearing diapers some at home, I did end up wearing to class a few times simply because I had a hard time building the confidence to use the women's public restrooms. There certainly weren't enough gender neutral restrooms on campus for my sometimes fast bladder to not have issues making it to the bathroom on time, plus the types of diapers I wear have a tendency to leak after more than 1 large wetting, so I eventually was forced to just toughen up and use the women's room.

I only did it once in high school at a football game. I thought about doing during a school day but it was too much of a risk for me.

I wore a pull up in college depending on the occasion. Never in high school luckily

I was made to wear 🩲🧷 until my 15th birthday, then choose to wear from my 17th

I'm in university right now, and I wear diapers often. In fact I just finished a shift at my on campus job wearing a tiny tails.

Reactions: notwithy and diaperkool
Kinda not really sure high school and college, in my country its called Secondary school, then Tertiary / Junior College, then University :D
But here's a little story to share:

I became incontinent when im Tertiary, when i was around 17-18, and therefore definitely wore to school daily.
Not many of my classmates hang around with me cauze i was pretty evasive due to my condition. Non of my teachers know about it since its not a big issue if i make sure not to go class in a full diaper. I Felt that some of my classmates suspected me wearing a diaper from the way they look at my crotch sometimes, but prolly is just me being paranoid, i am always properly covered, with thick enough padding so i dont leak but not that much till i cannot walk, and wearing baggy jeans and long t shirts.

Usually i will stay in my diaper from the night before ( unless its really full when i wake up in the morning) go for breakfast then a long hour bus ride to school. Then i will change it in school. So there was once, i started peeing non stop after i stood up from that long bus ride and boy. . . i was Terrified or too stoned to move once the floodgates opened. I can feel the strong gush going and going. I stood there till everyone alighted from the bus (its from one end to another end, so its the bus interchange station). I took tiny weird steps and acted like i got a numb leg or smth hahaha. So i waited awhile can luckily i didnt leak, Good quality diapers held up. So its now pretty huge and heavy, and i have some trouble closing my legs properly as i walk, i almost started waddling. I am paying no attention to my surroudings and my only concern is to reach the bathroom which is a good 10 min walk away.

Little did i know.. my lecturer was actually behind me, and so was one of my classmate. They are like chatting away and prolly noticed i walked funny. So my lecturer walked up and ask if my leg is ok. . .and my classmate's face was of a different look . she gave me a weird look and almost snickering away. i was sooooo embarrassed and thought that i might have leaked from the back and they saw it and my heart was thumping in all directions. The worst thing is, i greeted them and started running (Ive no idea why, Panicking maybe?) , and when that happened, My diaper is like rocking-swinging side to side as i ran and one side of the tape SNAPPED. T.T
So i thought , fk it , since ive ran, might as well give it all and i made it to the washroom.
Didnt leak. just Really soaked, and a little wet around the cuffs.

Changed. and went to class fresh. I couldn't help but notice that classmate earlier walking into the lecture theater and she locked eyes with me and sat beside me. And my heart start racing again.
"its okay... i wont tell anyone la. . . i dont think Ms Lee knows as well.. " ( Ms lee- one of our lecturer )
So. she knew.
But it was kind of a relief that someone knew and was not judging me about it or laughing at me. Back then its scary. Its like a dark secret exposed.
So long story short , we dated for 13 years and now she is my wife for 4 years :)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Alastair, TigerDL and 2 others
I would have liked wearing in college, closest I got was when a housemate brought something wrapped in an absorbent under-pad and I tried unsuccessfully to use it like a diaper. I couldn't pee lying down for starters, then I tried doing it sitting on the toilet and made a mess.. Took almost 20 years before I tried actual adult diapers....

I started wearing in earnest an adult diaper when I was 18 and moved away to college. My first was the green depends. It was definitely an experience during those times especially when you wore out. My best friend and parents knew but other that nobody else did. It is definitely a difference today now that I am 24/7 and pretty much most people know and don’t care.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Sgdlboy said:
Yep i wore diapers throughout my secondary school days , i was a bedwetter and i was 16 at the time , i had to wear during school camp , needless to say i was caught and found out by classmates . My diaper were tape on adult diaper and the sound it makes plus friends were kinda playful and in the end i was outed , didn't take long till the the whole cohort found out and eventually the whole school knows that i still wear diapers . The fallout was bad , i was teased and called baby names , even the lower secondary students know and they even teased me despite being younger than me , my classmates would then try to pantsed me trying to see if im wearing my diaper.

I would change my own diaper as i didn't have friends or teachers who would help out , even if they knew i wore diapers i don't think any of them wants to help.
I'm sorry I know how that is I dropped out of school because of bullying. I never want to see those kids again.

foxkits said:
I'm sorry I know how that is I dropped out of school because of bullying. I never want to see those kids again.
That’s the beauty of life, you never have to see them ever again unless you want to see them which like most of us could care less about them.

Never wore in high school; would've if I could, but I had no way to justify it. Once I moved away to college, I started wearing to class at least once a week, if not more.

I did wear plastic pants a few times not for need but for want .
It's was a comfort thing .
School was hell . Always wore at night to be in my happy place. Single mom hid my diaper stuff
I so much wanted to be a toddler again.

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
I wore diapers during my high school years (and well before), but never to high school. Getting caught would've been socially and emotionally devastating for me, especially as the only diapers I enjoyed wearing during those years were actual baby diapers. I was braver in college, and did wear Pampers to class a few times, but I can't recall ever wetting them except in the privacy of my dorm room or apartment.

That was in the mid 90's. AB diapers weren't a thing yet, and I needed my diapers to be babyish. The mainstream adult diapers of the day didn't appeal to me at all. If I was in college today, you can bet I'd be wearing something from ABU or Tykables to class most days.

If I could find a way to afford it, anyway! (Hmmm... Real food? Or cute diapers + ramen noodles? Definitely cute diapers + ramen noodles!)
Ramen solves problems. 🤣

I think i remember only one time being brave enough to wear a pullup under my pants during high school. It was a day I knew I didn't have to change for P.E. class. So I figured it would be ok. I remember being on edge all day and thinking that people could tell I was wearing. Lots of anxiety but it did have wonderful feelings of being padded and the excitement and humiliation of being found out. Have worn a couple times at work.

Reactions: LittleAndAlone
i spent most of my choldhood in nappies. Teachers knew and i wasnt popular at school. I was labeled as the smelly kid. All in all, it was a horrific time.

• Sad
Reactions: diaperkool
LittleRobbie said:
I was made to wear 🩲🧷 until my 15th birthday, then choose to wear from my 17th
If I might ask why were you made to wear them?

I didn't need them by high school but I chose to wear once, it wasn't a pleasant experience because I didn't bring a change so I couldn't poop til I got home. I did wear once in uni too, but it was too much of a hassle to do consistently around my vanilla friends.

I wore a couple times in high school but was always afraid to be discovered. Now that I'm in college, I'm wearing much more, sometimes going a few weeks 24/7 at once.

Back