Did anyone else wear diapers durring high school and college?

DJC said:
Where did everyone hide their clean diapers for changing at school? I had diapers in my locker for that unexpected soaking. Mom would normally change my diapers at lunch but there were a few times my diaper would not last until lunch. All was good on the diaper front until a friend of mine grabbed my extra diaper stash. The news of my diapers and my diaper stash went school-wide. This prompted a call from the school nurse to my Mom to offer help with my situation. She shared with Mom that there were two other students in the school that required help with their diapers. Mom thanked her for her concerns but said we had my diaper needs taken care of.
How old were you when that happened. I wore diapers to school until second grade, but had to wear diapers on sleepovers for much longer and either mom or the mom whose home I was staying overnight diapered me. These were back when we all wore cloth diapers and rubber pants. I was probably 13 or 14 at my last sleepover, except when were stayed over at my cousins.

DJC said:
Mom would normally change my diapers at lunch but there were a few times my diaper would not last until lunch.
In high school? How old were you during this time?

Wore only at night when I live off campus with 4 other guys. After a couple times of wetting the bed and hiding the cleanup it was easier just going to bed with protection… this was in early 2000’s so Walgreens depends is all that was accessible. Lucky for me they were good enough for what I needed them for.

Easier to hide a diaper in the trash than having to wash the sheets and clean the mattress undetected.

Reactions: JOCKMAN and Deleted member 39574
puffyfluffyfoxo said:
Was wondering if anyone else also wore diapers through high school, and ccollege. I started wearing out of need in 10th grade, at the time i wore littlepawz with a booster as my daily. Im 19 now and switched to wearing tykables every day. I had friends who knew i wore and they would help me out often.

If you also went through school padded, what was yalls experiance like? Did you have friends or teachers that could help out?

Heres a picture of what it sort of looks like under the pants i wear. Its a tykables camelot.
Yes. Due to incontinence issues, I had to wear during highschool and college.

Reactions: chuck and LIDiaperBoy
I only worked up the courage to wear once to school. I was in 8th grade and I wore a pull up under my jeans and underwear. It felt amazing knowing that I was diapered and none of my friends knew. I even wet it towards the end of the day while staring at my crush. It was pretty amazing!

Reactions: Dlhnt, ILuvDiapers and TigerDL
I attended a Special Needs School, my class was full of people in diapers.

Reactions: LIDiaperBoy
I wore by choice not need. I wore occasionally when I was in high school and university but never to high school and only occasionally in my room when I was at university. Even then, the risks of being caught were high so I only did it a few times.

DLinSecret said:
Wore only at night when I live off campus with 4 other guys. After a couple times of wetting the bed and hiding the cleanup it was easier just going to bed with protection… this was in early 2000’s so Walgreens depends is all that was accessible. Lucky for me they were good enough for what I needed them for.

Easier to hide a diaper in the trash than having to wash the sheets and clean the mattress undetected.
Did any of the other 4 guys know you wore diapers for bedwetting? Your a lot younger than I am. If they knew it would be interesting to know what they thought about it. When I lived at home I had a rubber sheet on my mattress and an absorbing pad on top of that until I was 17. But that was all the protection I had. I started working and moved out on my own after high school. I ruined a mattress in about six months from bedwetting mainly because of drinking a lot after work at the time. I had to replace the mattress and started using a fitted vinyl mattress cover on the new mattress. I shared my apartment for a while and when he figured out that I was wetting the bed he just said "whatever" and said his younger brother did it too. We had our own rooms, so I guess it didnt really affect him.

My diaper wearing started 5-6 years after uni.

I never wore a diaper to High School.
Once I entered college and after a semester or two, I was living in the dorms and decided to buy a pack of diapers. At first I wore them out to the common area when I would make food and that was exciting (with pants over top of course).
Then I decided to take it to the next level and wore a diaper to one of my business classes.
I never used it, but it was so exhilarating to wear a diaper in class with no-one being the wiser.
It was during the colder months and I had a big winter coat so it helped conceal the diaper even better.

No i wasnt allowed even after wetting myself a few times in classes a diaper at my high school wouldve been frowned upon and probably get transfered to a special needs school but i did get put in diapers nearly all my primary school life xxx

Reactions: LIDiaperBoy
I’ve worn to a few of my college classes. I generally don’t because it can get pretty distracting.

This wasn’t to class but there was one Sunday I decided to only use diapers while out studying. I went to a university building I knew would be mostly unoccupied and studied there. I brought a few diapers and changed as needed (I even messed which wasn’t great for clean up but I “used” the diaper once I was already in the bathroom so that nobody else had to be around it.)

I didn’t- but I already had the interest in them at the time because I was regressing ever since I was a kid and I was 17 when I found out about DDlg and AB/DL and that’s when the diaper interest started for me- I was always too scared to try buying diapers and always thought I’d do it the second I moved out because I didn’t want to risk my family finding them… Now I’m 23 and living with my Daddy and he’s fully accepting of my diapers and I’ve been wearing every day since late July now! I’m sooooo happy!!! I love him so much!!! He even let me turn half of his closet into mine and I can keep my diapers in there too lol

Attachments

• camphoto_1297389768.jpeg
    camphoto_1297389768.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
puffyfluffyfoxo said:
Was wondering if anyone else also wore diapers through high school, and ccollege. I started wearing out of need in 10th grade, at the time i wore littlepawz with a booster as my daily. Im 19 now and switched to wearing tykables every day. I had friends who knew i wore and they would help me out often.

If you also went through school padded, what was yalls experiance like? Did you have friends or teachers that could help out?

Heres a picture of what it sort of looks like under the pants i wear. Its a tykables camelot.
yes, i have posted a summary of my experience.

mikesecret said:
Did any of the other 4 guys know you wore diapers for bedwetting? Your a lot younger than I am. If they knew it would be interesting to know what they thought about it. When I lived at home I had a rubber sheet on my mattress and an absorbing pad on top of that until I was 17. But that was all the protection I had. I started working and moved out on my own after high school. I ruined a mattress in about six months from bedwetting mainly because of drinking a lot after work at the time. I had to replace the mattress and started using a fitted vinyl mattress cover on the new mattress. I shared my apartment for a while and when he figured out that I was wetting the bed he just said "whatever" and said his younger brother did it too. We had our own rooms, so I guess it didnt really affect him.
They had no clue, if they did it was never discussed. there were a couple close calls with girls coming into my bedroom unannounced where I was wearing, had some creative ways of taking it off before they climbed into my bed.

Back in high school my little self wished I could have been in diapers. But my teen/adult self wouldn’t have wanted that.

puffyfluffyfoxo said:

I only wore in high school a few times. I was terrified of being caught, but I still wore goodnites a few times.

I wore a lot more in college. Sometimes openly. Even with roommates.

After moving into my first apartment, I had a "bedwetting incident" that involved a lot of alcohol. So my roommate never asked questions.

Reactions: Soggy247
Yes on and off in HighSchool and College

I had to it was very embarrassing

yes i did at night and long trips. kids knew and i was teased about it and my fem persona. so i pretty well keep to myself. oh how i hated having to wear them.

Back