Did anyone else wear diapers durring high school and college?

puffyfluffyfoxo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Was wondering if anyone else also wore diapers through high school, and ccollege. I started wearing out of need in 10th grade, at the time i wore littlepawz with a booster as my daily. Im 19 now and switched to wearing tykables every day. I had friends who knew i wore and they would help me out often.

If you also went through school padded, what was yalls experiance like? Did you have friends or teachers that could help out?

Heres a picture of what it sort of looks like under the pants i wear. Its a tykables camelot.

Attachments

• 9F6A90C8-6EC4-4CE6-9AA1-13107202D31C.jpg
    9F6A90C8-6EC4-4CE6-9AA1-13107202D31C.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 469
  • Love
Reactions: MetalDan86, moorey, KBoy and 17 others
I wore diapers at night throughout high school but not during the day. Once I started college, I never wore to classes, but only wore diapers when I went home for holidays.

Reactions: gobphus and Diprs2
puffyfluffyfoxo said:
Was wondering if anyone else also wore diapers through high school, and ccollege. I started wearing out of need in 10th grade, at the time i wore littlepawz with a booster as my daily. Im 19 now and switched to wearing tykables every day. I had friends who knew i wore and they would help me out often.

If you also went through school padded, what was yalls experiance like? Did you have friends or teachers that could help out?

Heres a picture of what it sort of looks like under the pants i wear. Its a tykables camelot.
I wore in elementary, junior high and high school I didn't attend post secondary.
In elementary id get a bit of help after that I changed in the bathroom by my self
never an issue once. No teasing or bullying thankfully

Reactions: cantwait, KBoy, Woncrinklz and 3 others
SparkyDog said:
I wore in elementary, junior high and high school I didn't attend post secondary.
In elementary id get a bit of help after that I changed in the bathroom by my self
never an issue once. No teasing or bullying thankfully
Same. My best friends knew. Probably about 6-7 people. And my parents of course.

puffyfluffyfoxo said:
Same. My best friends knew. Probably about 6-7 people. And my parents of course.
Yup mom knew
Teachers didn't
I did tell my best friend. He was like meh I don't care. Very indifferent about it. First I was hurt then I realized he was treating me like I wasn't any different than the other kids. Still friends 30+ yrs later

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Canadianfalls, gobphus and 10 others
I didn't in high school, but did in college at least partly.

Reactions: KBoy, gobphus, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I wore diapers during my high school years (and well before), but never to high school. Getting caught would've been socially and emotionally devastating for me, especially as the only diapers I enjoyed wearing during those years were actual baby diapers. I was braver in college, and did wear Pampers to class a few times, but I can't recall ever wetting them except in the privacy of my dorm room or apartment.

That was in the mid 90's. AB diapers weren't a thing yet, and I needed my diapers to be babyish. The mainstream adult diapers of the day didn't appeal to me at all. If I was in college today, you can bet I'd be wearing something from ABU or Tykables to class most days.

If I could find a way to afford it, anyway! (Hmmm... Real food? Or cute diapers + ramen noodles? Definitely cute diapers + ramen noodles!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KBoy, LittleAndAlone, gobphus and 7 others
I wore at night time for nearly all of my time at high school for bed-wetting, no one really knew about it apart from the people that had to. Mostly wore tena and molicare would occasionally wear pull ups if it was more convenient but they couldn't be trusted not to leak

Reactions: Canadianfalls, gobphus, newcall81 and 1 other person
puffyfluffyfoxo said:

This is so interesting. When I was 19 I guess I was educated and dumb at the same damn time, lol! I did not even know about ABDL catered diapers until I was about 25. I was still in goodnites and underjams then. 😝

Reactions: gobphus, Diprs2 and GoodboyN
Answering your question, yes, I wore Goodnites pullups to bed and occasionally to class if I was doing a final because I would sleep after the exam. I didn't know of anything else that could possibly fit me because I was still wearing boys size 16 pants.

• Wow
Reactions: antoniorain789, gobphus, Lostdiapersboy and 2 others
I became incontinent as the result of an unexpected side effect of surgery when I was 14 years old. So I had to wear diapers to high school. It was a horrible experience. As a result of doing what nowadays are called Kegel exercises as an obsession, by the time I went away to university I had gotten to the point I could generally go without a daytime diaper so long as I could reliably get to a bathroom within a few minute when necessary. However, I've never been reliably dry at night and have always needed a nighttime diaper since the surgical mishap. I told the university about my problem before I enrolled and was assigned a roommate who also had embarrassing medical problems although he was not incontinent. Wearing diapers or using something else to manage incontinence is something you have to make a routine part of your life in order to do the important things that you want to do. The alternative is to become a recluse.

Reactions: Canadianfalls, gobphus, Diprs2 and 2 others
I ho
Cottontail said:
I wore diapers during my high school years (and well before), but never to high school. Getting caught would've been socially and emotionally devastating for me, especially as the only diapers I enjoyed wearing during those years were actual baby diapers. I was braver in college, and did wear Pampers to class a few times, but I can't recall ever wetting them except in the privacy of my dorm room or apartment.

That was in the mid 90's. AB diapers weren't a thing yet, and I needed my diapers to be babyish. The mainstream adult diapers of the day didn't appeal to me at all. If I was in college today, you can bet I'd be wearing something from ABU or Tykables to class most days.

If I could find a way to afford it, anyway! (Hmmm... Real food? Or cute diapers + ramen noodles? Definitely cute diapers + ramen noodles!)
Honestly i have no idea why i like printed patterned diapers more than plain whites. Is there a part of my brain that finds them appealing? Because ive been somewhat picky on designs anyway. I just prefer designs over plain white

Yeah, I was diapered through high school. I think only a few people knew, I told one guy because during tests teachers would lock the room and with my level of incontinence that would basically guarantee I wet, another guy almost wet himself but he unlocked the door somehow. I let him know I was diapered as he kept me from wetting. He actually used a diaper but only on days we had tests where I was diapered every day.

Reactions: Canadianfalls, gobphus, Diprs2 and 2 others
Not during high school and I don't think through college either. My social life was pretty busy in college & I was broke. Recreational use started a few years after college and remained sporadic until about a year ago when I started wearing for need.

puffyfluffyfoxo said:

Yep i wore diapers throughout my secondary school days , i was a bedwetter and i was 16 at the time , i had to wear during school camp , needless to say i was caught and found out by classmates . My diaper were tape on adult diaper and the sound it makes plus friends were kinda playful and in the end i was outed , didn't take long till the the whole cohort found out and eventually the whole school knows that i still wear diapers . The fallout was bad , i was teased and called baby names , even the lower secondary students know and they even teased me despite being younger than me , my classmates would then try to pantsed me trying to see if im wearing my diaper.

I would change my own diaper as i didn't have friends or teachers who would help out , even if they knew i wore diapers i don't think any of them wants to help.

• Sad
Reactions: Canadianfalls, foxkits, gobphus and 9 others
I never required diapers and would never have worn them to high school... but I did wear Depends and Attends for a while in college. Usually just in the winter when I could wear a coat to help control the rustling and bulkiness in the crotch. I would wet them of course, but you had to be careful with them, capacity was so much lower!

One time I was lucky to be close to the dorms when I let go in an Attends. The leg gathers had flipped under and they had no leak guards... I was first aware of a problem as I peed down my leg!

The other great "accident" was in grad school... put on a Depend (love those old green six tape diapers!) and was on a walk. Let go when I realized my shorts were soaked and again had pee running down both legs. It took a few seconds and later I realized the zipper had caught the diaper in the crotch opening up a 3" hole. Fortunately, it was at night and I was able to sneak back to my apartment and change.

• Wow
Reactions: Canadianfalls, gobphus, newcall81 and 3 others
Sgdlboy said:
Yep i wore diapers throughout my secondary school days , i was a bedwetter and i was 16 at the time , i had to wear during school camp , needless to say i was caught and found out by classmates . My diaper were tape on adult diaper and the sound it makes plus friends were kinda playful and in the end i was outed , didn't take long till the the whole cohort found out and eventually the whole school knows that i still wear diapers . The fallout was bad , i was teased and called baby names , even the lower secondary students know and they even teased me despite being younger than me , my classmates would then try to pantsed me trying to see if im wearing my diaper.

I would change my own diaper as i didn't have friends or teachers who would help out , even if they knew i wore diapers i don't think any of them wants to help.
Sadly kind of commend and boys is pretty playful and mess around allot and when they notes something like that it is spreading like a wild fire.

Reactions: newcall81, Diprs2, Lyric and 1 other person
Yes, I wore them fulltime starting in 6th grade all the way through high school. Technically college as well, but that was done online, so that was at home.
As far as friends, not a lot, I did have a couple of best friends, girls who would have my back no matter what, but we were the "unpopular" girls for sure. As far as teachers, I was pretty smart, so they all thought highly of me, but none of them were really "friends".
I always wore Pampers to school, so they weren't that noticeable, unless I wore something tighter fitting like leggings or shorts. Very rarely was I told my diaper was showing, but it certainly happened.

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, Diprs2, Rezzu and 4 others
I wore diapers at night during high school. At college I wore during the day sometimes. I always wore for exams

Reactions: Canadianfalls, Diprs2, Lyric and 1 other person
puffyfluffyfoxo said:
I ho

Honestly i have no idea why i like printed patterned diapers more than plain whites. Is there a part of my brain that finds them appealing? Because ive been somewhat picky on designs anyway. I just prefer designs over plain white
Its likely because that's what you has as a baby / kid

Reactions: Diprs2
Back