Describe your last wetting

GoodnitesXL21

Loves Diapers & Bikinis! Both awesome undies! 😁
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't think I've seen a thread like this before so here goes.

When I'm wearing I just kind of let what's gonna happen, happen in terms of #1.

I was on my computer chair and got the kind of antsy feeling that I needed to go for like 3 minutes, but just ignored it. After that I got a bladder twinge tingle feeling and then 30 seconds later I felt my bladder sphincter twitch and felt it coming out moderately for like 10 seconds and could just barely hear my diaper hissing during it also. It was already pretty swelled from the day at that point, so I didn't really notice any difference when the flow stopped.

Reactions: paul484819, newAB43, ianwee and 4 others
I can't tell when I have to go pee

Reactions: newAB43, GoodnitesXL21 and Wetshisbed
It was intermittent, just a bit each time, for even after going at home one or two hours before, I drank some water and I'm always afraid of leaking 😁

Reactions: newAB43 and GoodnitesXL21
I am Numb from the wast down I have Cri du chat and congestive heart failure

• Sad
Reactions: paul484819, newAB43, GoodnitesXL21 and 1 other person
So it is really hard for my brain, bladder And bawls to communicate

I am laying on my stomach now and I peed my diaper a little bit like 1 minute ago.

Reactions: newAB43, michaelmc and GoodnitesXL21
Hmmm. I’m guessing, about 25 min ago. I felt a sudden spasm of my insanely overactive detrusor muscle and I was peeing. I usually ignore it because it happens instantaneously and I’m diapered 24-7.

Sometimes I don’t feel the spasm at all, just a slight feeling of my diaper filling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twinmom, newAB43, littledub1955 and 2 others
I pee everywhere sleeping walking sitting diaper on diaper off I pee everywhere including the floor

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: newAB43, ianwee, Josephine and 4 others
I was climbing up the stairs when I felt a slight discomfort in my bladder followed by a slight stream that lasted some 5 seconds and spread in the middle section of my diaper.

Also I didn´t feel my diaper warming up much because it was already wet, but I got to feel the peepee running down the padding towards my tushie as I kept going upstairs.

Reactions: newAB43, ianwee, littledub1955 and 2 others
My everyday wettings are dribbles and mostly sudden, like 1 second warning and out it comes out, very small voids.
Diapers are an indespensable tool for me.🙂

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: longislandguy, newAB43, ianwee and 3 others
I noticed that when I wear a diaper, wetting it is getting easier and easier lately. Sometimes I start wetting unconsciously but I feel that it happens. It seems like I just don't try to stop it automatically they way I do when not wearing a diaper.

Yesterday I was wearing a new type of diaper that I never wore before. An Attends Adjustable. Since it is "adjustable", and I had an appointment later that day, I had planned to just wear it, then take it off before my appointment, and wear the diaper again at a later time to use it for real. That's one of the benefits of adjustable tapes, no?

I was quite surprised when I took off the diaper that it turned out to be wet. Not very much, but clearly an amount of urine equivalent to a half full bladder or so. I must have emptied my bladder without being aware of it.

On the one hand I thought it was a pity because later I will not put on a wet diaper again. And I had not tested that one diaper of that type (sample pack) as I had hoped.
But on the other hand, taking off a diaper when I didn't know in advance that it was wet, that was a pleasant surprise. Maybe I should really do diaper checks from now on if I don't realize when I pee in it anymore.
Of course I would have felt a much wetter diaper, long before it got wet enough to start leaking or before it needs changing.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, newAB43, Ranma and 1 other person
Felt the twinge that I needed to go, so finished the post I was reading, went to the bathroom and as I was undoing the snaps on my onsie it just started. Was trying to hold, but bladder just said "nope"

I currently use Tena Mens pads double stacked, an overnight for the outer layer, and a level 3 inner with the backing split so it can wick to the outer. It was already wet, but not 'full', by the time I got undone and on the toilet the inner was 100%, and the outer was about 75%, so went ahead and changed...

Reactions: newAB43, ianwee, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
I went to bed in a megamax last night and I had woken up twice with a very full bladder, so by morning it was really soaked and saggy.

It felt great to warm up the clammy padding with a huge morning wetting. I love feeling the pee envelope my crotch in warmth and slowly start trickling downward, so as of now I’m still wearing my overnight diaper. I’ve peed another two times since my first morning pee and I’ll likely change soon to avoid leaking.

Reactions: wetaccident, Jorelaxed, newAB43 and 2 others
Oceansky2021 said:
I can't tell when I have to go pee
Me neither most of the time I just feel the warmth spreading through my nappy.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, newAB43, nectar0001 and 1 other person
Oceansky2021 said:
I pee everywhere sleeping walking sitting diaper on diaper off I pee everywhere including the floor
Me too.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I think I wet i just woke up and I have a pampers size 8 with a cardinal health size medium

Reactions: Jorelaxed and GoodnitesXL21
My last wetting was just now. I wet my nappy as I bent down to the my shoelace. Once the flow started I had no way of stopping it.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, newAB43, ianwee and 2 others
Oceansky2021 said:
I am Numb from the wast down I have Cri du chat and congestive heart failure
Mine is diabetic related nerve damage

• Sad
Reactions: Jorelaxed
I am numb from the wast down and giving childbirth whs a peace of cake because I can not feel anything but prussure and I can't feel my bladder and bawls

• Sad
Reactions: newAB43 and Jorelaxed
I was really wet this morning

• Love
Reactions: newAB43 and Jorelaxed
Back