Describe your last wetting

And I had on a pampers size 8 and a cardinal health size medium

• Love
Reactions: newAB43 and Jorelaxed
I woke up this morning face down the front of my nappy full although the back was dry i got up and I went down stairs busting for a pee and with no time to do anything other then let it go i sat on the couch put my feet up with my knees to my chest and let it flow i felt the warmth of the pee flow over my anus and spread over the back of my nappy warming my bum cheeks .
A very satisfying wee wee and a very squishy fully maxed nappy ❤️ 💧 💦💦💧:love:🚼🥰(y)

• Love
Reactions: newAB43, ianwee, Chrissie and 1 other person
That makes since

Reactions: michaelmc and Jorelaxed
michaelmc said:
I woke up this morning face down the front of my nappy full although the back was dry i got up and I went down stairs busting for a pee and with no time to do anything other then let it go i sat on the couch put my feet up with my knees to my chest and let it flow i felt the warmth of the pee flow over my anus and spread over the back of my nappy warming my bum cheeks .
A very satisfying wee wee and a very squishy fully maxed nappy ❤️ 💧 💦💦💧:love:🚼🥰(y)
Sounds awesome I love it when my male parts get wet and drip for a while into the diaper it kinda tickles lol

• Love
Reactions: ianwee and michaelmc
Dlhnt said:
Sounds awesome I love it when my male parts get wet and drip for a while into the diaper it kinda tickles lol
I love the sensation of the air escaping the sap as it soaks in it feels like fizzy bubbles tickling down under ❤️ 💧💦💦💧🚼🥰

Reactions: littledub1955
Since I started having OAB problems my wettings consist of small amounts of peepee. When I'm wearing my diaper I don't bother to hold it in, because the urges become painful in a short time so I go as soon as I feel the urge. I super love it when I pee while I'm sitting. I get some few seconds warning and out comes my pee and my diaper feels a bit warmer.

• Love
Reactions: DinoFrant, nectar0001, GoodnitesXL21 and 1 other person
GoodnitesXL21 said:
I don't think I've seen a thread like this before so here goes.

When I'm wearing I just kind of let what's gonna happen, happen in terms of #1.

I was on my computer chair and got the kind of antsy feeling that I needed to go for like 3 minutes, but just ignored it. After that I got a bladder twinge tingle feeling and then 30 seconds later I felt my bladder sphincter twitch and felt it coming out moderately for like 10 seconds and could just barely hear my diaper hissing during it also. It was already pretty swelled from the day at that point, so I didn't really notice any difference when the flow stopped.
My last wetting was in little spurts all day long. By the time it came to taking a shower and putting on a clean dry diaper I realized that I enjoyed every moment of wearing a diaper that got wetter and wetter as the day went on

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, nectar0001, GoodnitesXL21 and 1 other person
Last night and early this morning. I went pee, diapered up and then went to bed, very tired. I was wondering if I really could make it through the night. About three this morning I felt the familiar hot surge spreading across my stomach and groin. That's what woke me up. I figured well, it's too late now so just drifted off back to sleep. I woke up several hours later sopping wet. I guess I must have peed three or four more times in the night. Tried getting through the day today and pinned on a 'daytime" diaper thin enough to wear under my sweats and go out to do some chores. Laid down for a nap, and now they are wet.

Reactions: ianwee, Wetshisbed and michaelmc
Just put on a clean fresh Tena Maxi and enjoyed the sensation of letting go with a full bladder, feeling the dry warm nappy get wet and the pee spread around the padding. Now pottering around the house with a fullish nappy and enjoying the warm bulk between my legs. Great feeling 😃

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 39193, ianwee, Chrissie and 3 others
I just got home from work. I didn't "go" for the last few hours at work. Currently slowly wetting a goodnight then taking a shower.

Reactions: ianwee
It was wet.... some moisture was felt

I was barely awake , laying in bed. I felt a slight urge, relaxed and enjoyed the warmth of my pee running over my boy parts. Afterwards I reached down between my legs and felt my very warm bulging diaper between my legs.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, ianwee, michaelmc and 1 other person
GoodnitesXL21 said:
I don't think I've seen a thread like this before so here goes.

When I'm wearing I just kind of let what's gonna happen, happen in terms of #1.

I was on my computer chair and got the kind of antsy feeling that I needed to go for like 3 minutes, but just ignored it. After that I got a bladder twinge tingle feeling and then 30 seconds later I felt my bladder sphincter twitch and felt it coming out moderately for like 10 seconds and could just barely hear my diaper hissing during it also. It was already pretty swelled from the day at that point, so I didn't really notice any difference when the flow stopped.
Similar feeling for me today. I am home alone this afternoon, so decided to dress up in some nice new white knickers, a flowery skirt and a blue top. No diaper or pull up, as I wasn't intending to wee ...! However as I started reading the posts on this topic, I realised I did need to wee, and I thought 'why not?'. I always have a plastic sheet under my computer chair to protect the carpet, so I just sat reading the posts and slowly, deliciously, wetting myself as I read. What a lovely, naughty, enjoyable, exciting feeling it has been. Thank you so much, GoodnitesXL21, for starting this thread. :)

Reactions: newAB43 and michaelmc
Honestly it’s a lot easier wetting now! I even was sitting on the floor playing yesterday and it wasn’t a big thing lol I literally just went just now while at work. It wasn’t a ton since I haven’t had a lot to drink so far, but I really like the feeling of a warm, wet, squishy diaper. It just instantly makes me feel more calm and little! I’m especially appreciative of the warmth right now as I pretty much have to stand under the air vent all day and it gets cold sometimes lol

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and newAB43
My diaper works like an armored champion and keeps me down as I don’t feel anything while sleeping peacefully during all wettings.

• Love
binkyybunnyy said:
Honestly it’s a lot easier wetting now! I even was sitting on the floor playing yesterday and it wasn’t a big thing lol I literally just went just now while at work. It wasn’t a ton since I haven’t had a lot to drink so far, but I really like the feeling of a warm, wet, squishy diaper. It just instantly makes me feel more calm and little! I’m especially appreciative of the warmth right now as I pretty much have to stand under the air vent all day and it gets cold sometimes lol
Me too, it puts deeper into my little headspace as my diaper gets warm and gradually fills up.

• Love
Sudden and soaked my diaper overnight

• Love
Reactions: newAB43 and michaelmc
I was sitting at my desk in my bedroom with just a hoodie and a pair of goodnites tru-fit on and I needed to pee so I just went while sitting. I need to pee again so I either need to change into something dry or go use the toilet.

Reactions: ianwee, newAB43 and Jorelaxed
Uh oh, would recommend changing. Goodnites are good but won't absorb a second wetting, tabbed diapers would hold up better.

Reactions: michaelmc
I don't wear that often, but yesterday before going to sleep I felt like I need to pee, put on a CVS nighttime underpant (goodnites knock-off I'm trying to use up), wet in them some, went to sleep, and wet some more in the morning till they were pretty full.

Reactions: nectar0001, michaelmc and Jorelaxed
Back