Likediapers said:
Waiting to fill up my diaper and really enjoy it 😄

I
can i DM you?

Yeah

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Oceansky2021 said:
I am Numb from the wast down I have Cri du chat and congestive heart failure
hi I suffer from congestive heart failure and IC as well what tablets have they given you to control it?

I wet in my sleep last night.
Unfortunately I was only wearing cloth training pants because I didn't plan on actually wetting. Seems like my body had other plans.
I was just happy that I didn't have to change my bedding in the middle of the night honestly.
I guess it's diapers for bed for the next few days.

Reactions: Deleted member 55019
I also wet in my sleep. But I have to admit I also did so after getting up. And I am loving it!

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Yeah I really had a saggy diaper this morning. It got full sometime in the night (probably cuz I took a laxative and drank lots of water) but yeah indeed needed a change this morning

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Just sitting here at my computer letting out little spurts every so often.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, diaperdude, nectar0001 and 1 other person
Just did. Weak little stream.

About 2 hours ago i ate some candy and let's just say i had to use a few baby wipes but the betterdry did its job now I have a thinner tena on

Reactions: Likediapers
When I woke up this morning I had to mess my diaper. I did that while crouched beside my bed, browsing on my computer. I headed into the bathroom (en suite) to see if I had anything else to push out... Which resulted in me releasing my morning pee. Because my Depend pull up was pretty worn out, it leaked on the floor soon after I began to wet. After cleaning myself up, I wiped the floor dry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Likediapers, Dry247 and newAB43
About an hour ago, I put one fresh Seni Quatro with Seni Man booster on and laying on my stomach peed in it a few times. Last time like 5 minutes ago. I'm really happy that it still has much space to fill up 😌

Last edited:
Reactions: newAB43 and Jorelaxed
Back