Christmas morning diapers as kids

This would be a fantasy of mine. I was never a bedwetter, but looking back, I should have faked it. I can see my 9 to 16 year old self waking up, purposely soaking my Goodnite, and wearing it under some pj’s while opening presents.

Reactions: Calix, wetaccident, Ickledan89 and 3 others
DanElmontan said:
This would be a fantasy of mine. I was never a bedwetter, but looking back, I should have faked it. I can see my 9 to 16 year old self waking up, purposely soaking my Goodnite, and wearing it under some pj’s while opening presents.
I loved it when I was growing up. I was a legit bedwetter, but I had no shame in wearing Goodnites and using them if I needed to while opening presents

Reactions: Calix, Ickledan89, Mauiman and 3 others
While I was a bedwetter as a child, my mom never put me in diapers at night so (am am sure my siblings hated this part) I had to shower before we opened presents, so they had to wait for me to shower and get redressed before presents.

Reactions: Lewis Badger and Mauiman
LifesAB said:
Funnily enough never really thought about it that way, but indeed, i've got many fond memories of unwrapping gameboys and hotwheels and the like while still in my night pullup/diaper.
Makes me wonder just how many game boys and hot wheels were opened up by kids in a soaked Goodnite/pull up/diaper on Christmas morning.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, LifesAB, Mauiman and 2 others
grst said:
Makes me wonder just how many game boys and hot wheels were opened up by kids in a soaked Goodnite/pull up/diaper on Christmas morning.
I remember rushing down to see my train set one year still in a wet Terry nappy and plastic pants

Reactions: sinceiwassmall and Deleted member 39193
I wore Goodnites or pull-ups to bed through most of my childhood and woke up wet pretty much every morning. But I changed out of the wet pullup and into my day clothes before anyone started opening presents. Now I’m kind of envious of the idea of being in a pullup or diaper while opening presents.

Reactions: Lewis Badger and Bedwetter12
A few times to boot. I would just change out of my wet and into my dry once the gifts were unwrapped and we had breakfast.

Unless, it was a Christmas where I got sick, and that happened so much that it was annoying. Even a couple of times on Thanksgiving I got sick, just to find myself sick again on the Christmas of that same year. And my mom would step in and give me a diaper change before gifts.

Mauiman said:
A few times to boot. I would just change out of my wet and into my dry once the gifts were unwrapped and we had breakfast.

Unless, it was a Christmas where I got sick, and that happened so much that it was annoying. Even a couple of times on Thanksgiving I got sick, just to find myself sick again on the Christmas of that same year. And my mom would step in and give me a diaper change before gifts.
This also happened to me quite a bit. I am on the autism spectrum, have a mild form of cerebral palsy, and was born very prematurely (weighing just under two pounds at birth). One result of this is that I had some immune system weakness. Often (usually around Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Easter) I would get whatever was going around. It was usually colds or other viruses that were going around but on occasion I would get a bacterial infection in my nose, ears, or both and need to take some antibiotics from time to time.

When I was a bit older (even at age eight to about ten or so I would typically only wear daytime diapers if I was sick. Otherwise nighttime diapers were the only ones I would wear, typically.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mauiman
"As kids"? Daddy has always put me in an overnight diaper every Christmas Eve, cause he says if I get up to go potty and Santa is there, I won't get all my Christmas gifts. (That's a strong motivator!)

Reactions: Mauiman
I can’t remember if I took off my pull-ups before opening presents but I feel like I didn’t

I don’t have any specific memories, but I have seen pictures of me on Christmas morning when I was seven that it was obvious that I was wearing a diaper.

Reactions: Ali123, Jamas and hanbanan
The magic of Christmas morning! The excitement of the holiday allows you to skip over your normal routine. In one of the old family photo albums at my mom's house, there's a picture of me opening up my presents on Christmas morning. I'm standing next to a tower of gifts including a Teddy Ruxpin, a GI Joe Big Wheel bike, and a bunch of other goodies. But for some reason, I'm only wearing a blue pajama top and a pretty sad looking diaper. I think I was either 6 or 7 judging by my haircut. Normally at that age I would take off my own wet diaper in the morning before breakfast but I guess the visit from Santa was too exciting to let a soggy diaper get in the way of my presents.

Reactions: Lewis Badger, Boopa, grst and 2 others
grst said:
Game boys and hot wheels are bringing back some memories! I'm sure there were a lot of wet diapers on Christmas morning. Who wants to bother with the boring old potty when there are present to open and new toys to play with?

Reactions: grst, AJFan2020 and LifesAB
Bedwetter12 said:
I loved it when I was growing up. I was a legit bedwetter, but I had no shame in wearing Goodnites and using them if I needed to while opening presents
Same here was actually told to just go in my nappy and if I needed changing just ask , was usually in nappies all day too

Reactions: LittleJ123
I have one memory. I was 5 at the time. I had been having nighttime accidents and the doctors could find nothing wrong. My mother kept saying I was just being lazy. Of course that wasn't the case. Who would want to wake up in a wet bed? I can still remember that feeling 40 something years later. She threatened to put me in diapers. I have memories of that Pampers box on my dresser. Well, Christmas morning comes and I wet the bed. My brother ran to tell her so smugly. She followed through with her treat and diapered me while everyone else was downstairs waiting. She then made me come downstairs in just my diaper and a t-shirt. It was so embarrassing.

Reactions: Lewis Badger, littebabby and bedwetterdavid
Every year as kids my little sister would hold me hostage and I couldn't change out of a wet pull-up or goodnites. It wasn't till I was 13 that i embraced the convenience of it all

Me and my mom were looking at some old pictures the other night and some where at my grandparents house at Christmas time with some of my cousins and 2nd cousins. Few of them showed me, around 10 or 11 on my hand and knees playing with my presents I was wearing a pair of shorts and my shirt had came up showing that I was in a pull-up. Another picture was of all of us kids standing or sitting in front of the tree, you could tell that several of us had or night time diapers or pull-ups on because it showed the bottom of our diapers hanging out under our shirts. I was the old kid in the group who was in diapers while other were much younger and other that didn't need them.

Our moms would call us that needed to wear diapers to line up and would hand us our pull-ups so we could go in the bathroom a few at a time and put them on. One year my mom had brought my depend diapers had to put it in me. I was the oldest kid there wearing a diaper.

Reactions: babypete42, littebabby, bedwetterdavid and 1 other person
RothwellBC said:
The year i was 6, i remember we had onesie pyjamas and at some point my mom pulled me over and noticing my wet but, I had obviously filled my diaper the night before and again that morning and so she just changed me right in the family room next to the christmas tree lol... i never lived that down as every Christmas after she was like - remember that year you and your brother didn't even stop to go to the bathroom we kept you diapers the whole day....
Thank you for sharing, do you by any chance remember how she sold it to you and how you reacted when she changed you into a fresh diaper?

GoodniteQueen said:
Every year as kids my little sister would hold me hostage and I couldn't change out of a wet pull-up or goodnites. It wasn't till I was 13 that i embraced the convenience of it all
Thank you for sharing, but how and why would your little sister hold you hostage?

Palle said:
Thank you for sharing, but how and why would your little sister hold you hostage?
She didn't really hold me hostage it's more the fact she'd drag me down stairs to open presents. My mom just was like you can change after. So there are photos of me with no pants with a soaked pullup every Christmas till I was 16. These were the disney designs too

Reactions: wetaccident and Palle
Back