Christmas morning diapers as kids

GoodniteQueen said:
She didn't really hold me hostage it's more the fact she'd drag me down stairs to open presents. My mom just was like you can change after. So there are photos of me with no pants with a soaked pullup every Christmas till I was 16. These were the disney designs too
I don't mean to come off as mean but, that is kind of hilarious. Did those photos get given out to your family?

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
I don't mean to come off as mean but, that is kind of hilarious. Did those photos get given out to your family?
You're fine I kinda accepted it by the time I was 13. With me being tiny I didn't look 16 anyway. It's been posted on social media Years ago

Last edited:
GoodniteQueen said:
You're fine I kinda accepted it by the time I was 13. With me being tint I didn't look 16 anyway. It's been posted on social media Years ago
No links though!! I don't want my face known

Reactions: ogdlv and JoeMusic1976
GoodniteQueen said:
You're fine I kinda accepted it by the time I was 13. With me being tiny I didn't look 16 anyway. It's been posted on social media Years ago
As a fellow bedwetter, I have so many thoughts. I would be mortified if a picture of me in a soggy Goodnite was posted publicly, on Christmas nonetheless!

Reactions: antoniorain789
GoodnitesAreGoat said:
As a fellow bedwetter, I have so many thoughts. I would be mortified if a picture of me in a soggy Goodnite was posted publicly, on Christmas nonetheless!
Everyone in my family knew and I loved my protection at that point in my life

GoodniteQueen said:
Everyone in my family knew and I loved my protection at that point in my life
Ah, I see. I'm glad you were confident in your diaper! My bedwetting has always been a close-guarded family secret. As far as I know little to nobody knows outside of my immediate family and some cousins. What do you mean by "I loved my protection at that point in my life"?

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
Ah, I see. I'm glad you were confident in your diaper! My bedwetting has always been a close-guarded family secret. As far as I know little to nobody knows outside of my immediate family and some cousins. What do you mean by "I loved my protection at that point in my life"?
I loved wearing my pullups I loved the comfort at night and convenience on weekend. They were even my period pads

• Wow
Reactions: ogdlv, wetaccident and Palle
GoodniteQueen said:
She didn't really hold me hostage it's more the fact she'd drag me down stairs to open presents. My mom just was like you can change after. So there are photos of me with no pants with a soaked pullup every Christmas till I was 16. These were the disney designs too

How did you even fit in a Disney pull-up? Anyways, it wasn't very nice, not even offering a change into something else, not even a dry pull-up?

GoodniteQueen said:
I loved wearing my pullups I loved the comfort at night and convenience on weekend. They were even my period pads
So you wore then for convenience as well? Did they actually work for your period? wouldn't that be a complete mess if you also wet in them? Actually, ow do a girl handle her period if she is also in need of a diaper? No offence, It seems to me like every change would become a project.

Palle said:
How did you even fit in a Disney pull-up? Anyways, it wasn't very nice, not even offering a change into something else, not even a dry pull-up?
It was actually the s/m goodnites with Disney designs. I am a very small woman 4ft 11 or 150cm with a 22 inch waist. I was even smaller growing up. On the dry pullups when my sister turned 10 that year(the year I was 17) my mom decided she could wait a few minutes for me to get changed. But before that my mom spoiled the baby to death

Th
Palle said:
So you wore then for convenience as well? Did they actually work for your period? wouldn't that be a complete mess if you also wet in them? Actually, ow do a girl handle her period if she is also in need of a diaper? No offence, It seems to me like every change would become a project.
They worked fine for periods for me anyway. I just needed a few extra changes here and there

GoodniteQueen said:
It was actually the s/m goodnites with Disney designs. I am a very small woman 4ft 11 or 150cm with a 22 inch waist. I was even smaller growing up. On the dry pullups when my sister turned 10 that year(the year I was 17) my mom decided she could wait a few minutes for me to get changed. But before that my mom spoiled the baby to death

They worked fine for periods for me anyway. I just needed a few extra changes here and there
Wow, what a warrior you must have been. But to be clear, you still used diapers during the day when you were 17? Or was it just for convenience during the special day? Did you control your wetting or did you wet even if your pull-up was already wet?
And how on earth did you manage to contain a nighttime accident in a s/m Goodnites without leaking?

But in retrospect I do envy you a bit, I never got a chance to do that. But I would probably not have dared to do that anyways. On to of that I can also blame my mom, she demanded that when I woke up I should take my diaper off and clean myself with a wash cloth before using the toilet and then putting on my regular underwear before breakfast. Same for my big sister but she was certainly using her protective briefs or, even more probable, a diaper during these events. She would always wear a dress so I wouldn't know, if she had an accident she was usually changed on her bed in her room and I only knew the few times the door wasn't closed and I could have a peek :oops:

In regards to other period fluids, I thought that diapers were no good for that type of fluid, which is strange because I'm sure that other females that uses diapers also need the occasional sanitary pads and it should be able to combine that into a single product since they are basically the same. But what do I know? actually nothing since I am just a curious boy ;)

Palle said:
Wow, what a warrior you must have been. But to be clear, you still used diapers during the day when you were 17? Or was it just for convenience during the special day? Did you control your wetting or did you wet even if your pull-up was already wet?
And how on earth did you manage to contain a nighttime accident in a s/m Goodnites without leaking?

But in retrospect I do envy you a bit, I never got a chance to do that. But I would probably not have dared to do that anyways. On to of that I can also blame my mom, she demanded that when I woke up I should take my diaper off and clean myself with a wash cloth before using the toilet and then putting on my regular underwear before breakfast. Same for my big sister but she was certainly using her protective briefs or, even more probable, a diaper during these events. She would always wear a dress so I wouldn't know, if she had an accident she was usually changed on her bed in her room and I only knew the few times the door wasn't closed and I could have a peek :oops:
In regards to other period fluids, I thought that diapers were no good for that type of fluid, which is strange because I'm sure that other females that uses diapers also need the occasional sanitary pads and it should be able to combine that into a single product since they are basically the same. But what do I know? actually nothing since I am just a curious boy ;)
I only wore pullups on that "special time" or when I got sick. There were off and on situations I'd wear like on long travel . I'd study for school. Nowadays I have an overactive bladder so I now wear everday.
As for why s/m works for me I'm 150cm and under 100 lbs. I'm literally child size a lot of my professional clothes are tailored.

Last edited:
GoodniteQueen said:
I only wore pullups on that "special time" or when I got sick. There were off and on situations I'd wear like travel everyday. I'd study for school. Nowadays I have an overactive bladder so I now wear everday.
As for why s/m works for me I'm 150cm and under 100 lbs. I'm literally child size a lot of my professional clothes are tailored.
So I assume that you didn't or still do wet that much during the day, when you wear your pull-ups and that's why you make it work with your period as well, or?

Palle said:
So I assume that you didn't or still do wet that much during the day, when you wear your pull-ups and that's why you make it work with your period as well, or?
More or less

GoodniteQueen said:
More or less
LoL, Thank you for sharing. I can only envy you ;) , I would like to have a cheap diaper account. But I do not envy the tailor account that might come with it. I know that tailors can be rather expensive.
Were you like me, diapered for travel and such? Do you have any good story you want to share in that case? If any, Did your sister ever wear diapers as well on those occasions?

Palle said:
LoL, Thank you for sharing. I can only envy you ;) , I would like to have a cheap diaper account. But I do not envy the tailor account that might come with it. I know that tailors can be rather expensive.
Were you like me, diapered for travel and such? Do you have any good story you want to share in that case? If any, Did your sister ever wear diapers as well on those occasions?
My tailor is a family friend(made my dad's suits) so I could get a decent discount but for a long while my parents would have to help pay for my professional clothes(anything not from the kids section) can't go to work with tinkerbell on my shirt and expect my students to take me seriously. The prices are still ridiculous for a preschool teacher making only OK money(thank God for my future wife)

Sorry, I just got a mental picture of you in a Tinkerbell costume with matching fluffy underwear. But seriously, I do understand that clothes size matters since not all clothes comes in all sizes. To do the best of it, you should of course, replace little Tinkerbell with Ironman on your shirts, that'll show the kids who is in charge.

Regarding prices, Post-Covid prices are sometimes amazingly hilarious, to say the least. I worked as a teacher for a short while in my life, so I know most teachers don’t do it for the excessive overpay, because there is none. Most do it to make a difference and because it can be so satisfying when your students actually seem to learn something.
That said, please keep up the good job. Our future generations rely on it!

Palle said:
Sorry, I just got a mental picture of you in a Tinkerbell costume with matching fluffy underwear. But seriously, I do understand that clothes size matters since not all clothes comes in all sizes. To do the best of it, you should of course, replace little Tinkerbell with Ironman on your shirts, that'll show the kids who is in charge.

Regarding prices, Post-Covid prices are sometimes amazingly hilarious, to say the least. I worked as a teacher for a short while in my life, so I know most teachers don’t do it for the excessive overpay, because there is none. Most do it to make a difference and because it can be so satisfying when your students actually seem to learn something.
That said, please keep up the good job. Our future generations rely on it!
I was more thinking along the lines of a shirt but that is hilarious. The kids I teach are a handful but they're good kids. Thank God for my fiancé. She makes all the money. I teach so I can come home early to take care of our adopted daughter.(she goes to the same preschool but has a different teacher)

Maybe we should dm each other this is no longer about Christmas

Reactions: Palle and bambinobaby
Back