Christmas morning diapers as kids

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Merry Christmas to all! I know this comes up every year but why not continue the tradition!

How many of us have fond memories of waking up christmas morning as kids and being so excited to open presents that you skip changing out of PJs and soggy (or dry) night diapers?

I remember the morning of Christmas 2002 when I was 9 and rushed into the tree to see all the presents left by Santa and met up with my cousin of the same age who was already checking everything out. Then of course we went to my parent's, brother's, uncle and aunt's (who were staying there for Christmas) and my other cousin's rooms to wake them all up. After opening everything I managed to convince my mum to let me play with everything instead of going for a shower and changing so I ended up making it to just after Christmas lunch when my mum pulled me aside and checked the state of my soaked diaper. Needless to say she sent me off to shower and change out of it almost immediately!

• Love
Reactions: LifeGoesOn223, ogdlv, Lewis Badger and 17 others
Lucky! I don't have any diaper/pullup memories at all.
Tun of memories of wishing I was in diapers tho from late 3 or 4 onward. Especial wished to have them on the 10+ hour trips to family members >.> never had any accidents just lots of pain an squirming.

Reactions: southeastlittle, ogdlv, perlFerret and 2 others
I dont really remember any Christmas mornings in diapers . I do however have pictures from those early years on Christmas morning and was most likely diapered. I do remember laying on the floor under the big Christmas tree and looking up inside the tree. I remember only being in a thick crinkly diaper and shirt.

Reactions: ogdlv and Pika123
Yup always in a diaper Christmas morning. Would always try and stay diapered as long as possible and the distraction of Christmas definitely helped haha

Reactions: ogdlv, Blekyss and Pika123
I don't remember being in diapers at all but I remember being in wet PJs and underwear every night, usually on Christmas too.
However this is going to be my first Christmas back in diapers.

Reactions: ogdlv, Babyboyzen, AComputerGuy and 3 others
Not just as kids! I am in a very wet one right now, but well protected.

Reactions: Lewis Badger and Pika123
Lots of nice memories of Christmas when I was a kid. Oldest of three, and we all couldn't wait to open presents in the morning. We'd be up and out of bed while mom and dad where still in bed. My sisters and I were all in our diapers and rubber pants and jammies hanging around the tree trying to guess what was in the presents. We all had wet diapers of course and didn't care in the least. We had so many Christmas mornings like this. l remember the last time we all had diapers on in the morning, I was 15 and my sisters were 11 and 7. The next Christmas I was the only one still wearing diapers and rubber pants. And here I am, 60 years later once again in my diapers and rubber pants celebrating Christmas with my wife and daughter.

• Love
Reactions: ogdlv, Lewis Badger, puravidadip and 9 others
No diapered Christmas memories here, unfortunately. Pictures, yes. Memories, no. But as far as running to the Christmas tree while still wearing a sodden overnight diaper: I probably never did that. For as long as I was sleeping in diapers, I was also sleeping in a crib. I can remember getting diapered at bedtime, but have no memories of getting un-diapered in the morning. I suspect, however, that it was the norm for me to be taken from my crib and changed (or put in underwear) before being allowed to run off.

Last edited:
Reactions: ogdlv, Blekyss and Pika123
Ahhhh Christmas mornings were always so magical when we were little , it didn’t really matter if you wore diapers or plain undies . Waking up and seeing all the presents under the tree and wondering which ones were yours , waiting with exited anticipation for mom and dad to get up and pas out the presents .
I miss those days long past if only on Christmas mornings we could still wake up as a child wearing our diapers and footed pjs and return to the magic brought to us by the stories of Santa Clause , Christmas trees and snowmen . That would be a great treat for this old Sasquatch .

Merry Christmas to all my diapered friends out there .

Reactions: ogdlv, Blekyss, AJFan2020 and 6 others
I only remember this because it happened on Christmas day. I was about 9 and as ever I woke up and immediately realised that my drynite was wet just like most mornings. I'd been having a few dry nights so I was disappointed. Both me and my older brother (Ben) were bedwetters until we were teenagers (he was actually much worse than me and had barely had a dry night in his life at this point even though he was 11) whereas my younger brother (Jack) never wet the bed so he obviously found it hilarious as a 7 year old that his two older brothers were being put into nappies every night when he wasn't.

Jack was obviously really excitable with it being Christmas and was running around but noticed the unmistakable bulge in the front on my pyjamas and shouted out 'James has wet the bed again'. I wanted to hit him but my mum had come up the stairs and told him off before consoling me and taking my into the bathroom and starting to run me a bath.

I cleaned up and went downstairs. My bedwetting chart had already been filled in with a W for wet. I'd been making progress and was sometimes having as many as 3 dry nights a week which couldn't be said for Alex who had only had 1 in the last 2 months. However this morning Alex was dry. I remember my parents making a real fuss about it which really annoyed me. Plus he was really proud himself which was pretty annoying.

Reactions: ogdlv, Lewis Badger, Blekyss and 3 others
Yeah I remember a few of the later years but also have videos of every Christmas morning since I was born because my mom was huge on saving those memories. Granted at that age I had no attraction to pullups or diapers the way I do now and really couldn't care less about them being there. Most nights I slept in PJ bottoms and a pull-up but we also did the whole matching PJs thing a few years for Christmas. There's videos and pictures where a pullup is peeking out of pjs and then there's a couple later years where you don't see a pullup but it looks like I was maybe wet and hadn't changed but nothing really seems odd other than I am sitting on my feet instead of on my butt when I sit down which I think was me not wanting to sit in a wet pullup? Not sure and not something I remember doing but I'm obviously excited and having a great time and enjoying the heck out of Christmas in every video regardless. After presents were opened I'm sure my mom probably dragged me away to make sure I cleaned up but it was the last thing on my mind usually. There's a video from 2004 where before the kids come downstairs my parents are recording the tree and my mom comments if maybe she should wake and check me before presents but a second or two later we all come barreling down the stairs and she never brings it up again in the video and nothing looks noticeable to me in the video so maybe I was dry or flung the pullup off before running downstairs, dunno.

As adults all of us 'kids' have watched these home videos together and it's come up a few times over the years cause one year when I was maybe 7 I only had a T-Shirt and pullup on they were like oh jeez I forgot you had such a problem with that. But usually everyone is so focused on themselves when we watch the videos that no one really notices or would even care cause we were kids!

Reactions: ogdlv, Lewis Badger, WillFord384 and 2 others
While I didn’t have to wear protection as a kid, I did open presents in a wet pull-up this year. My wife woke me up at 5 on Christmas morning since we had to leave early to be with her family. As soon as I woke up, I knew I was wet! I mentioned that I had a small accident and should probably change but my wife asked if I was going to leak. When I said no I was only slightly wet, she reminded me how I always wanted to be like a toddler on Christmas morning and said I should open presents while still in my wet pull-up. I can honestly say I felt like a 3 or 4 year old as I sat there opening gifts while wet. It was a dream come true. On a side note, my wife bought me a giant Fisher Price stacker. It was such an amazing feeling to sit there in my wet pull-up playing with a toy similar to what I had as a real toddler. This will be a memory I never forget.

• Love
Reactions: ogdlv, enigmatic, Palle and 13 others
I remember Christmas morning. Unfortunately, I'm still diapered. I was in them before and still do. But I still remember those mornings (actually we always opened our presents right after midnight Mass). When I was old enough for going to Mass and finally getting presents, by then I'd be wearing a very wet diaper. I was maybe 8 or 9 when I finally figured out Santa was a fairy-tale. But it didn't stop the excitement. And by then my mom would insist that I get a fresh diaper change. Now-days I still love Christmas. Regardless my IC. This year I'm visiting family. No one even says anything about my diapers now.

Reactions: ogdlv, Blekyss, Pika123 and 1 other person
Scott729 said:
While I didn’t have to wear protection as a kid, I did open presents in a wet pull-up this year. My wife woke me up at 5 on Christmas morning since we had to leave early to be with her family. As soon as I woke up, I knew I was wet! I mentioned that I had a small accident and should probably change but my wife asked if I was going to leak. When I said no I was only slightly wet, she reminded me how I always wanted to be like a toddler on Christmas morning and said I should open presents while still in my wet pull-up. I can honestly say I felt like a 3 or 4 year old as I sat there opening gifts while wet. It was a dream come true. On a side note, my wife bought me a giant Fisher Price stacker. It was such an amazing feeling to sit there in my wet pull-up playing with a toy similar to what I had as a real toddler. This will be a memory I never forget.

Sounds like you have an awesome wife!

• Love
Reactions: Palle, Blekyss, Scott729 and 1 other person
I remember one Christmas around 1997 or 1998 I was 10 or 11 my dad waking us up and he saw my wet pullup and told me to change my diaper before I went to the living room. Now yesterday morning, I got up and opened presents in my wet diaper.

• Love
Reactions: ogdlv, Lewis Badger, Blekyss and 1 other person
I guess I was lucky and got two diapered present openings. On Christmas eve, I'd get ready for bed. Then as usual, Mom would pin my diapers on. I remember her taking her sweet time doing it because on Xmas eve we'd get to pick ONE present to open. It was a tough choice...the big one? The small one? It seemed like the baby powder was falling in slow motion and that it took 5 minutes for her to pull the plastic pants up my legs! Finally free to run to the tree.
In the mornings I'd usually get my diapers off right away to get ready for school. On weekends it wasn't a rush and sometimes I got through a cartoon on TV before heading to the changing pad to get cleaned up. I don't think I was ever in my night diaper until after lunch like the OP but I do remember opening presents in wet diapers. By the time I got a change they were at capacity!

Reactions: ogdlv, Pika123 and WillFord384
I don't have any memory at all wearing diapers. I don't think I every had trouble and just wore as a normal part as being a baby. No pictures of me in diapers either...Thinking about it kind of makes me feel like aww man, kind of wish I did have some sort of problem and wore diapers for necessary back then.....

Reactions: ogdlv, LilByte and Pika123
Lyric said:
Lots of nice memories of Christmas when I was a kid. Oldest of three, and we all couldn't wait to open presents in the morning. We'd be up and out of bed while mom and dad where still in bed. My sisters and I were all in our diapers and rubber pants and jammies hanging around the tree trying to guess what was in the presents. We all had wet diapers of course and didn't care in the least. We had so many Christmas mornings like this. l remember the last time we all had diapers on in the morning, I was 15 and my sisters were 11 and 7. The next Christmas I was the only one still wearing diapers and rubber pants. And here I am, 60 years later once again in my diapers and rubber pants celebrating Christmas with my wife and daughter.
During the early 90s I have a vague memory of all us, including my older sister who is 8 years older, all with fat butts covered with diapers and rubber pants. I have similar memory-Its 1999 and my 2 year old brother who was 13 at the time, me-age 11 in our wet diapers and rubber pants under our PJs. By 2000 it was just me.

Reactions: ogdlv and Pika123
I have a few memories of Christmas morning in a wet diaper, but one that is vivid is when I was 4. I was wearing a wet Pampers and I remember it leaking on my pajamas, and having my mom change me into a fresh Pamper in the middle of opening presents. It’s funny, as I almost always more Pull-Ups at that age during the day, and I spent the entire day wearing a “baby diaper” and being embarrassed about it, even though everyone knew I wasn’t fully potty trained

Reactions: ogdlv, Lewis Badger, LittleJ123 and 4 others
Back