Best Foods to Put in Your Diaper?

I don’t put food in my diaper, but I’m sometimes possessed by Edgar Allen Poe’s ‘Imp of the Perverse’ who makes me put food up my bum. I have done bananas, cucumbers (Lebanese and Continental), hard boiled eggs, and…well it’s a longish list 😊 Coincidentally, I have just put a Lindt chocolate ball up my bum to see if it makes me want to poop?

Attachments

• 513A4FB4-9AFB-406C-A972-0C6C67FE1B2D.jpeg
    513A4FB4-9AFB-406C-A972-0C6C67FE1B2D.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 3
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Woncrinklz and PadPhilosopher
dpcare said:
that is disgusting
stop kinkshaming. let them do what makes them happy

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Chiknheadz and diddles
diddles said:
I don’t put food in my diaper, but I’m sometimes possessed by Edgar Allen Poe’s ‘Imp of the Perverse’ who makes me put food up my bum. I have done bananas, cucumbers (Lebanese and Continental), hard boiled eggs, and…well it’s a longish list 😊 Coincidentally, I have just put a Lindt chocolate ball up my bum to see if it makes me want to poop?
i am looking at a lindt chocolate ball right now. i am soo tempted to try this out

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Belarin said:
Freshly peeled ginger root lightly inserted up the back passage is always fun.

Well fun for anyone else who's watching you anyway.:devilish:

(Seriously don't actually try this at home kids... unless you've been an incredibly nughty little one and have no one to punish you.)🥵:eek:
that sounds spicy.. its just that I hate ginger and I am not bratty at all

• Thinking
nappybaby said:
i am looking at a lindt chocolate ball right now. i am soo tempted to try this out
It’s no big deal and it was fun because the first time always is.
And yes, I did poop a spoonful of chocolate which I didn’t put down my diaper because I might need to poop in that later on 🙂

Last edited:
  • Wow
None.
For me food is for eating, not to put in diaper.

• Love
parcelboy2 said:
Any thing I eat goes in there 😉
My thoughts exactly. Why put undigested food in there when you can do the real thing in it?

nappybaby said:
that sounds spicy.. its just that I hate ginger and I am not bratty at all
Lol I'd forgotten I'd posted this, made that post as a joke what with all the "what can I insert up there to feel like poop" threads that were floating round, hence the disclaimer not to try it.

It is a bit more than just spicy.

Fresh peeled ginger root up the bum is an old medieval punishment/torture method more commonly known as figging, while I'm sure there might be some who enjoy the extreme burning sensation I really would not advise anyone try it.

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and theancientmariner
Dudeinadiaper said:
I've heard of Oatmeal, Bananas, and even Eggs....but what would be the best and most accurate feeling to stimulate messing? Are Grits any good?
WHY??? when you have the need to poop just squat and push!! do the real deal!!! then jump in the shower after wiping.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and bigtoddler96
I put every food that I eat in my diaper. It goes in the intake and eventually ends up exiting the exhaust into the diaper as I don’t have the ability to stop it. But that’s not exactly what you were asking. As far as placing undigested food in my diaper I’ve seen no need as they get used for “the real thing” daily. Good luck with putting food in yours though and my recommendation would be GoldieLocks oatmeal….not too hot, not too cold, but just right for discerning derrières.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and McPiddlepants
Mommy gave me spaghetti but I had my onesie on so I couldn’t put it down the front or back and I was already sitting in a messy diaper.

• Wow
Banana is my usual go to, I can't do the real thing because good god the smell and I love the mush feeling.

I popped a tin of expired (by a couple of years*) sweetcorn in yesterday, as time has progressed theyve grinded down to a paste and it feels magical.

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and LittleBoyCuddles
Only food in my diaper is ever going to see will be processed by my stomach first. T be honest I hate pooing myself too.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and bigtoddler96
diddles said:
What would your top 5 best things to put up there be?

• Wow
Dudeinadiaper said:
I've heard of Oatmeal, Bananas, and even Eggs....but what would be the best and most accurate feeling to stimulate messing? Are Grits any good?
custard/rice pudding is fun really squelchy

• Wow
PadPhilosopher said:
Wow. Just wow. You're literally putting perfectly good food in your diaper to feel like poop, then throw it away. If you want to know how poop in a diaper feels, eat the food, then poop your diaper. There's enough food waste in the world without putting it in diapers unpooped
PadPhilosopher said:
Wow. Just wow. You're literally putting perfectly good food in your diaper to feel like poop, then throw it away. If you want to know how poop in a diaper feels, eat the food, then poop your diaper. There's enough food waste in the world without putting it in diapers unpoop

I thought when u post on here u didnt get someone trying to put u down for it......its why I dont post here much anymore everyone too busy to judge someone who is different...

• Sad
terrynappi said:
I thought when u post on here u didnt get someone trying to put u down for it......its why I dont post here much anymore everyone too busy to judge someone who is different...
I'm sorry for making you feel that way. It does bother me, but I didn't mean to be unkind. I'll delete mine if you delete yours.

• Thinking
Reactions: JensBabyGirl
I thought basically one would insert foods into, then poop out. Some foods are considered healthy to do, so I read. I have yet to go that route for beneficial excursions. Tho, I read sugar-based foods can hurt sugar intolerant people if inserted.

PadPhilosopher said:
Wow. Just wow. You're literally putting perfectly good food in your diaper to feel like poop, then throw it away. If you want to know how poop in a diaper feels, eat the food, then poop your diaper. There's enough food waste in the world without putting it in diapers unpooped.
I get where you are coming from with this, I personally would always prefer the real thing but it is not always possible or suitable.

Some people love the way it feels but hate the smell and clean up and using alternatives like this allows them to get that feel without any smell and easier, more pleasant cleaning.

Then there are those who have never pooped a diaper and really want to know what it's like but are too scared to try because they worry about the above things and trying this gives them a way to get some experience and see if they might like it without having the the yuck factor.

Then there are people who enjoy pooping but have extremely sensitive skin and doing so nearly always results in rashes and pain, using food like this helps them get the feel without the skin issues (oatmeal in particular is actually good for the skin), especially true for those who like to sit around with that squishy bulk in their bum for long times.

Then there are those who maybe don't have the space/privacy to do it naturally, maybe living with family or have room mates or in a group home/dorm, pooping themselves would become real obvious and risk outing them to everybody but using food like this again lets them experience it without that fear.

Speaking from experience on this one, there have been many times in my life I've been planning to get home, put on a nappy and fill it from both sides and/or really looking forward to a full dirty nappy but for one reason or another had to change that plan, perhaps I couldn't hold it all day at work and had to use a toilet cause it was getting painful or the house wasn't no longer going to be as empty as I'd hoped or maybe even I just don't have a need to go by the time I got the nappy on and it's starting to get too late. Using food in this instance has helped get the feel I wanted when it wouldn't have been possible otherwise.

Then there is the fact that some of these things are meant as an aid to triggering a real poop (for example the marshmallow trick for some people can be a pretty effective and rapid laxative rather than a poop alternative).

There are many reasons people do this that make sense and while yes I can agree it is a bit of a waste of good food it's not really that big of a deal and there are much bigger wastes of food every single day all round the world like bakers throwing out perfectly good stock into a bin because it's no longer fresh rather than donating it to people who need it, or schools, nurseries, colleges, restaurants, cafes etc. who throw out a ton of food all the time that either people haven't eaten or was cooked and not bought or not cooked to a high enough standard (looking at you Gordon Ramsey) and so on.

One person throwing half a bowl of porridge into their nappy is not going to make a difference compared to all that waste.

• Love
Reactions: JensBabyGirl, Woncrinklz and PadPhilosopher
Back