Best Foods to Put in Your Diaper?

Oatmeal is a fun choice! Though, if you want something that is actively fun? look for sensitive skin shaving cream! Those things are amazing for a foamy and messy time.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Dudeinadiaper, Diaper44 and 2 others
MisterZero said:
Oatmeal is a fun choice! Though, if you want something that is actively fun? look for sensitive skin shaving cream! Those things are amazing for a foamy and messy time.
Oatmeal is good for the skin, so it's a win win. As for bananas, whenever I'm up for it, I do the banana dare. It's very pleasurable.

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Diaper44 and Jorelaxed
Freshly peeled ginger root lightly inserted up the back passage is always fun.

Well fun for anyone else who's watching you anyway.:devilish:

(Seriously don't actually try this at home kids... unless you've been an incredibly nughty little one and have no one to punish you.)🥵:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Dudeinadiaper said:
I've heard of Oatmeal, Bananas, and even Eggs....but what would be the best and most accurate feeling to stimulate messing? Are Grits any good?
Just Do it don't tell me you don't want to try it because I know you want to poop your diaper... You can convince me otherwise 😂

• Thinking
I’ve got a bit of a hangup on putting perfectly good food in my diaper. Now, that huge tub of refried beans that came with my fajita takeout? I’m not going to eat that, so warming thaf up and sticking it in a diaper is fine by me.

My favorite non-food item is water beads like Orbeez mixed with baby lotion. That’s also quite easy to clean up.

• Thinking
Tofu that would be strange 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Fancypants2001
I don't hear anyone talking about seafood here. Or live seafood. I eat live seafood.

• Wow
Dudeinadiaper said:
I've heard of Oatmeal, Bananas, and even Eggs....but what would be the best and most accurate feeling to stimulate messing? Are Grits any good?
WHY do that???? just squat and push!!! do the real deal, thats what diapers are for!!!

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and chamberpot
Might have to try warmed up peanut butter. Might be fun!

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and bigtoddler96
With all of the replies, it just reminds me that organizing a Food Fight with all of the things in this would be fuckin amazing XD

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and theancientmariner
I like to put over cooked past noodle in my diaper. Like rigatoni.

• Wow
i have done marshmallows. Just freeze them, add lube, and then wait for the show. Clean up wasn't too bad.

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and (deleted member)
Dudeinadiaper said:
Oatmeal is great

• Wow
I've used dry oatmeal with honey and a banana which is neat because it sticks to everything and you can really feel it. I've also used peanut butter , pumpkin pie and glazed donuts...🤷🏼‍♂️

• Wow
I find pretty much any food works in a diaper if I run it through my digestive system first.

😁 😁 😁

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and KindaOlde
A slightly warm Chocolate Covered Boston Cream Donut. In the back, chocolate side facing my hiney and the hole used to inject the filling pointing towards my taint.
Sit, Squish, 😊💦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, diddles, KindaOlde and 1 other person
Exodus said:
I've heard that oat meal can be really fun as well, still have to try it myself tho.
It is for sure! I have tried it many times and have introduced some of my play mates to it. All o them have enjoyed it!

• Wow
Reactions: JensBabyGirl and PadPhilosopher
haha! food is way too costly these days. I agree that you should just eat the Banana Raisin Oatmeal and let nature do the rest!! lol. just dont do that grossness on public transportation.. or at your sisters house during thanksgiving

Hmmm, my diaper has never been hungry so I don't feed it. But it is very thirsty though I don't want to say what I give it to drink.

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and (deleted member)
Yuu said:
A fresh durian will do the trick.
😂 :eek: I hear that is one stinky fruit. I cant understand wanting to put food in my diaper anyway. I hate messy diapers!! I hate the fear of having them in public even worse than the clean up.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and NightFlare76
Back