• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizerdbeans

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Answer!

I wet the bed well into my teens but got less over time, but it can still happen if I drink way way too much beer …. But if i go to bed diapered I rarely wake up to pee my body just knows, many people are jealous of that lol

Reactions: newAB43 and Lizerdbeans
5/7 nights in a week I will wake up wet.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Wetshisbed and newAB43
Life long bedwetting dude here

Reactions: Daj2783 and diaperbobby
Trained bedwetter - was not a bedwetter growing up. Wake up wet every morning.

• Haha
Reactions: LittleDiaperDreamer, SebUK97 and diaperedwife
I have been able to wear to bed ever night for a month. A majority of the time I will wake a little and then consciously relax and pee. But occasionally I don't wake up and in the morning I'm in a swollen diaper

• Love
Reactions: LittleDiaperDreamer, littledub1955 and newAB43
Nope. Even as a kid I don't have any memories of waking up wet.

I am a bed wetter, for many years it was more on purpose then while asleep but mostly while asleep now and of course now i am diapered at night. It has never bothered me that I am a bed wetter, as I rather enjoy it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Mathew, Wetshisbed and 2 others
I consider myself a bed wetter because I have wet through out my life off and on alternating with “dry spells” of months to years. With all its inconveniences, I find wetting to be satisfying.

• Love
Reactions: newAB43
yup, I was a bedwetter as a kid. Spent most nights in Pampers until age 8. Stopped bedwetting for a while until I had a bike accident at the age of 13. Been a bedwetter after the accident for 35 years now. I wet durning the day as well so I wear 24/7. This is all because of a spinal cord injury. So technically I am a bedwetter but I'm also U-IC. Not much of an option other than to wet my diapers.

• Love
Unfortunately, I am. I am 31 yo male and I deal with a slight bedwetting since this April (I am wet three or four times a week). Usually I wear an incontinence (cotton) boxer shorts with the disposible male guard TENA Men (lvl. 2) to bed. Last several nights I have been forced to wear the TENA Pants Plus pull-ups.

I grew up a chronic nightly bedwetter and was hardly ever dry until my late teens and continued to wet most nights until my early 20s. I wet on a d off until my late 30s but this was sparodic. I could go months dry and then just have the odd wet night or sometimes I would wet for several nights or maybe longer. Then from being in my late 30s until my late 40s I was completely dry at night.
Then out of the blue one morning I woke up soaking wet.
Within 6 months I was back to nightly bedwetting and am seldom dry at night now.
My bedwetting me never bothered me and to be honest still doesn't After I got over the initial shock of my bedwetting coming back I just slid in to my old soggy smelly habits.
My wife isn't phased by it and is an occasional bedwetter her self having grown up wetting every night like me. I sleep in tena maxi slips or similar and Mylesta nylon waterproof pants. Our bed is well protected and I have a kylie under my sheet to catch any leaks.
Don't ask me why as I don't know but I like being a bedwetter.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedJeff
I was an occasional bedwetter as a kid. Last time I was 11. Now training to be whenever I can string a few days together in little mode. Love putting my black rubber bloomers on over my daytime diaper and plastics when I put my My Little Pony or Frozen nighty on. Most times I wake before peeing but just carry on. A couple of times I don’t remember waking to pee and wake in the morning to a soggy diaper. Best feeling.

Depends on whose bed it is 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: SebUK97
Long time bedwetter as a kid into my teen years.
It stopped all of a sudden but tends to happen now and then
when I'm overly exhausted or had too much to drink at the party.

Grew up wearing thick plastic Pampers and that's my go to diaper now:
Although I now have to resort to BetterDry etc. as obviously Pampers won't fit anymore ;)

It’s nice to read all the candid comments. There is a feeling of release and of comraderie . Reminds me of a time the woman with whom I was living made me discuss my “habit” with the rest of her family. I was embarrassed but when it was over I felt relieved that I didn’t have to hide and felt accepted.

Most definitely, but with a thick ABDL diaper on and plastic pants over that, i'm technically not wetting my actual bed, but yes i am wetting while in my bed, and asleep. (y):) I wake up soggy every morning. I wouldn't sleep without a diaper, then i would have a wet bed!

Last edited:
  • Love
Growing up I regularly wet the bed till about nine. Once dry I missed the sensations and shame filling the void with home alone secret wetting. Then, after ten years without a nocturnal accident, I returned to wetting in my sleep after beer parties. Years later it’s virtually every night with nary a drop of alcohol.

Truth be known, bedwetting is a dream come true for me. Waking wet with no memory I’m on top of the world, nothing bothers me. When dry I’m depressed and irritable.

• Haha
Reactions: Wetshisbed, newAB43 and SebUK97
Yep since I was 6 years old. Small bladder, some other issues. Even the doctor said to me probably best to wear something to bed. Been in pampers from 6 to 13 years old when the plastic backed ended, then wore Goodnites and some baby diapers into my later teens then mostly Goodnites and other adult diapers till I was early 20s, then abdl diapers and Goodnites ever since

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back