Anyone else obsessed with baby diapers/pullups?

StephKutzmark

Biggest fan of paw patrol and mlp diapers/pullups!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
Hi!

I'm posting this in the hopes to find more people like me so i can make friends! I love baby diapers and pullups! (namely pampers and luvs) and i love diaper videos of baby diapers and pullups being wetted/messed (I have a stash of vids and would be more than happy to swap!)

I'm obsessed with so much about baby diapers/pullups too! How they look, how they smell and how they feel are all so nice to me, abdl diapers can't compare!

I hope there are more like me out there who are willing to chat!

Thanks for reading ^^

• Love
Reactions: Canadianfalls, ReadingInPampers, KCA and 7 others
I love baby nappies too🥰 I mostly wear pampers, but also like pull ups too so much fun. Prefer them to adult ones as really throws me into little space at times.

Reactions: MegaLugia
I can fit into the Goodnite Lg pullups and they're pretty close to a toddler pull-up. I buy the girl Goodnites because they look more like a toddler pull-up.

Reactions: KendallP, antoniorain789 and Deleted member 74558
StephKutzmark said:
Anyone else obsessed with baby diapers/pullups?
*raises paw*

Pampers, Luvs, ... yup. I always have some in my stash. They give everything a nice Pampersy/Luvsy scent, and when the scent loses its potency I start using them as boosters. It took me a long time to warm up to adult disposables, and until the 2010s I preferred modding Pampers and other baby diapers. The available adult diapers were just too... adult! We're fortunate to have some pretty compelling AB diapers nowadays (IMO), but the baby ones are still hard to resist, and I'm totally sympathetic to those who use them as their primary diapers.

Just last week I noticed that my local grocery store had small bags of size 7 Huggies Little Movers with Lion King prints, so I bought some impulsively. They're the perfect boosters for Little Kings, of course! :) (I'm a huge sucker for Lion King stuff too.)

I have a large stash of cloth (reusable) baby diapers also, which I use as boosters in my adult cloth diapers. Most of those are vintage Curity brand, the kind I wore as a baby in the late 70s. Vintage baby diapers are expensive on eBay, but the cost is a lot more bearable when the diapers are reusable!

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueDude, CutestPaddedFemboy, chuck and 3 others
I wish that we had ABDL pull-ups and ABDL swim diapers that are functional because not having either one makes the ABDL diaper market look incomplete. ABDL diapers already exists, so why not also have ABDL pull-ups and ABDL swim diapers?

• Love
Reactions: babybenji, Deleted member 74558 and randomgamerguy
Id like them a lot more if they were like the old style diapers...shiny white crinkly plastic ones , also good and thick. The baby diapers today have no appeal to me. They are so much thinner now and lots of colors and too cartoony for me.

Reactions: BigKid25, ThePaddedTurtle, Sam I am and 3 others
MikeDJ said:
Id like them a lot more if they were like the old style diapers...shiny white crinkly plastic ones , also good and thick. The baby diapers today have no appeal to me. They are so much thinner now and lots of colors and too cartoony for me.
Same. It’s like when baby diapers started becoming what many ( but thankfully not all) adult diapers are now, I lost interest. The luvs before circa 2018 could believably hold an adult sized wetting in a size 5 or 6 and now I’d barely think it credible a baby could wear them long without being soaked!! Just check out reviews for luvs pro level diapers…they’re Terrible and leave bad rashes. Thankfully for people willing to spend the money there are adult alternatives but yes nothing beats the Huggies, pampers and luvs of the 90’s

Reactions: Sam I am and snugglyowl
Cottontail said:
*raises paw*

Pampers, Luvs, ... yup. I always have some in my stash. They give everything a nice Pampersy/Luvsy scent, and when the scent loses its potency I start using them as boosters. It took me a long time to warm up to adult disposables, and until the 2010s I preferred modding Pampers and other baby diapers. The available adult diapers were just too... adult! We're fortunate to have some pretty compelling AB diapers nowadays (IMO), but the baby ones are still hard to resist, and I'm totally sympathetic to those who use them as their primary diapers.

Just last week I noticed that my local grocery store had small bags of size 7 Huggies Little Movers with Lion King prints, so I bought some impulsively. They're the perfect boosters for Little Kings, of course! :) (I'm a huge sucker for Lion King stuff too.)

I have a large stash of cloth (reusable) baby diapers also, which I use as boosters in my adult cloth diapers. Most of those are vintage Curity brand, the kind I wore as a baby in the late 70s. Vintage baby diapers are expensive on eBay, but the cost is a lot more bearable when the diapers are reusable!
I should try to look for size 7 Huggies little movers

I was obsessed with plastic-backed fanfold and hourglass-shaped baby diapers as a teen.

Reactions: Sam I am and Jbo
I will say new depends skin care active fit are super soft and feel much like a baby diaper.

MikeDJ said:
I'm with you. The Luvs and Pampers of the late 80s till the early 2000s were the best, especially the gender specific Luvs. They were thick and crinkly.

• Love
Reactions: ComfyGoodNites, ReadingInPampers, ThePaddedTurtle and 2 others
I have quite a stash of baby diapers. I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with them but they are quite appealing to me. I still have some Luvs, Pampers and Huggies from the early 2000s in my stash, they're all cloth backed but they were still quite thick then.
As far as today's ABDL diapers, I think we're as close as ever to getting a true infantile looking diaper in an adult size. Just a few more tweaks and we'll be set.

Last edited:
Reactions: southeastlittle, TigerDL and theancientmariner
I'm obsessed with baby diapers because they're so stinking cute.
It's a tragedy I had to shift my boy to adult products due to heavier wettings.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74558, MegaLugia and Deleted member 56273
I absolutely am obsessed with Huggies Pull-ups but only the ones with Princesses on them. I have several thousand dating from 2004-now. I also have a ton of girls goodnites too. I have very few adult diapers and I never wear them without a pull up stuffed inside.

Reactions: Deleted member 74558 and randomgamerguy
pullups96 said:
I absolutely am obsessed with Huggies Pull-ups but only the ones with Princesses on them. I have several thousand dating from 2004-now. I also have a ton of girls goodnites too. I have very few adult diapers and I never wear them without a pull up stuffed inside.
I am also a huge pullups girl I love looking at old pullups and goodnites out of nostalgia

Reactions: Deleted member 74558 and DiaperGirly
pullups96 said:
Do you have these photos any where like on an archive

Meeeeeee. Pretty much all my nappies are kids nappies even my daily bed wetting ones are for older children bur basically an Xs adult nappy. but I do love the more babyish ones. Have so many different pull-ups bed wetting nappies and baby nappies. Love them all!

I wear all kind of baby/toddlers diapers pull-ups size 4t5t girls/boys and the new 5t6t. Both fit great. Baby/ toddler diapers size 4-8 are modifyed to fit buy 6"inches=15cm. I just bought a 36 count pampers progressi size 6+ 16kg=35lbs. It only cost me $158.00. I'm getting these from Italy. Pampers proggressi size 6+ are bigger then all of our pampers diapers here. But anyway I m wearing pampers swaddlers size 8. I have over bought and bought all New size 7 and size 8. I love the smell on the diaper isle at Target. It's like hitting the jack pot lots and lots of diaper and pull-ups to choose from. That my favorite isle in the store. And Diaper is my favorite word. Thank you.

Reactions: ReadingInPampers and Deleted member 74558
Cottontail said:
*raises paw*

Yea, reusable cloth diapers are a bit cheaper, as I've noticed, but I only stick with disposables, as I have no washer/drier. I love Luvs diapers as like you said, they smell great, and they make perfect boosters! When I'm feeling needy, I'll use them as boosters, and when it's full, I'll untape my h&l tapes, and get a new Luvs, along with more powder and maybe oil. This can be repeated up to 3 times until I stop grabbing the Luvs from the pack. Recently, I went to the thrift store and got a pack of cheap diapers for $4, and am now using THEM as stuffers. They're XL, so it's a lot of area to cut off until it becomes a giant pad. I'm beginning to wonder if that's cheaper than buying baby diapers. I spent $4, and they hold more than any baby diaper, and can be as a stuffer, or an actual diaper to wear (though they're cloth backed). I may go back, and get another cheap pack of those throw away diapers, just for stuffers. They're so useful.

Reactions: Cottontail
How do I delete a post

Back