ADISC ?

michaelmc

Little Girl trapped in a mans body ... let's play!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I have a friend who last year had THE op and he now she told me off an encounter with an abdl and i found myself trying to explain the different types and communities and realised in the process just how complex our community as a whole is ....
So my question here to you is how would you explain the different groups and communities to a norm ? because in every group we have sub groups ....

Adult Babies

Littles

Adult incontinence

Sissy / Girls

Babyfur /Diaperfur

Reactions: Woncrinklz, BBBen, TrueHero and 1 other person
I guess you did a good job explaining all the 5 categories yourself. I can't think of any other subcategory myself, other than those who wear for comfort/ anxiety.

• Thinking
Reactions: michaelmc and TrashPanda01
michaelmc said:
how would you explain the different groups and communities to a norm ?
Fashion gurning 🤪

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz and BBBen
What about diaper lovers?

Reactions: Traveler, ElPulpo, Woncrinklz and 1 other person
Very good and complicated question! I would emphasize that there are some intersections between groups, and some posts may be very specific to one group over another. It is especially very sensitive when it comes to incontinence, a serious condition, which could overlap with the disability community.

Reactions: Edgewater and BBBen
theancientmariner said:
I guess you did a good job explaining all the 5 categories yourself. I can't think of any other subcategory myself, other than those who wear for comfort/ anxiety.
Not so ...
How would you explain them to a norm ie; what is a sissy? or what is a littles ?
Naming the category does not explain it.

Reactions: theancientmariner and BBBen
A multi-spectrum platform for humans and diapers mixed with art, creativity, honesty, pride, and evolution of ideas and concepts about stifled feelings for basic body functions?:unsure:
Maybe people who wear diapers?

• Thinking
Reactions: michaelmc
Not being difficult, but your friend is a normal? With less than a year into a new gender and likely still healing from the surgeries. Not a good time to attempt to explain anything, short of insider information on the new gender.

But, as noted above ADISC is also founded around us IC folks. Sadly, to some, we are here as well and although commonly viewed as inconvenient and/or Vanilla, we still are kind of the go to folks for a connection to the 'real world' of having to wear!

Understand, that the stigma that haunts your dreams sits just beyond what we deal with daily as we are true 24/7 and not by choice or fun, but reality. Normals is where we came from.

I would save the discussion of ADISC for your friend until they stabilize in their new gender.

Edgewater said:
Not being difficult, but your friend is a normal? With less than a year into a new gender and likely still healing from the surgeries. Not a good time to attempt to explain anything, short of insider information on the new gender.

But, as noted above ADISC is also founded around us IC folks. Sadly, to some, we are here as well and although commonly viewed as inconvenient and/or Vanilla, we still are kind of the go to folks for a connection to the 'real world' of having to wear!

Understand, that the stigma that haunts your dreams sits just beyond what we deal with daily as we are true 24/7 and not by choice or fun, but reality. Normals is where we came from.

I would save the discussion of ADISC for your friend until they stabilize in their new gender.
Oh im not trying too as the conversation was fleeting and started by her and finnished .... no i simply ask how would our members explaine to an outsider a norm what is a ...

Adult Baby

Little

Adult incontinent

Sissy / Girls

Babyfur /Diaperfur

A hypothetical question ?

Reactions: Edgewater
michaelmc said:
Oh im not trying too as the conversation was fleeting and started by her and finnished .... no i simply ask how would our members explaine to an outsider a norm what is a ...

Adult Baby

Little

Adult incontinent

Sissy / Girls

Babyfur /Diaperfur

A hypothetical question ?
As a member that is 24/7, U-IC; I know how to explain being IC to the general population. My short-time here has lead me to a limited understanding of DL's as most of my friends here are from this group. Although I also have several friends who are AB, my understanding is still limited.

There are clear explanation and differences between being ABDL and IC and I do not know how to close that gap. The general population, especially those older, have an ever increasing number of family, friends and cohorts that have been effects. They are ease to talk to as most have sought me out. The young still believe they will live strong and healthy forever. They fear the shadows of age and illness.

Reactions: michaelmc and Woncrinklz
Back