How long you've been in a wet diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The longest I've gone without a change after wetting my nappy was probably 5 to 6 hours. It only really started to become uncomfortable by that time, plus I was beginning to leak towards the end of it ^^

10 hours during overnight when I was ill ( I don`t sleep usually in them).
6 hours during day( during deep snow winter hiking/ skiing)

I've done the thing where you wear multiple diapers and go a whole day without changing before, so about 24 hours wet is my longest. Normally, if I change before bed, I don't wet enough to use up the diaper. So I'll stay in it the next morning while I make breakfast and then shower and change after that.

I wear very thick cloth diapers with plastic pants.most nights I like to wait in the morning to change,till I have coffee and breakfast.when I think I need a bowel movement I will change then,it is usually about 12 hours.

It depends a lot on what kind of diaper I'm wearing. I find wet disposables to be far more pleasing than dry ones, whereas with cloth diapers, it's the other way around. In cloth, I'll change fairly soon after wetting--inside of an hour, certainly. I don't really keep track of these things, but I'm sure I've gone several hours in a wet disposable. The other thing that plays into this is that I'll often wear my cloth prefolds without any kind of waterproof cover. I just really like the diapery feeling. Obviously, without a cover, they aren't great for wetting! So, in the end, I'm one of those strange people who wears diapers far more often than he uses them.

how long is apiece-string-9870708.jpg

If a really high capacity diaper like a 24/7 or M4, I will usually wear as long as I can, regardless of hours. Just today, I wore an M4 overnight, only wet it twice to not near capacity. Woke up, slid it off like a pull up showered, went out with my family for breakfast, and later slid it back on to use some more. In fact I am wearing it now. For an added bonus, I threw it in the microwave for 20 sec. and it warmed up nicely. Felt great and still has some capacity left. I love a full, wet diaper on me, so why not if the time and place allows for it. Being home today, I have the luxury to reach capacity and beyond.

I prefer to sit in a wet diaper than a dry one any day of the week. I usually have a wet diaper on for about 20-24 hours but it does depend on the type of diaper I am wearing. The thicker that the diaper is the longer I can and want to sit in it. Thinner diapers leak more often of course and when a diaper starts to leak that is when I change it no matter how full it is.

I experience nocturnal enuresis as well as nocturnal encopresis. I make sure to wear an M4 or ATN with a booster pad for capacity, and then I sleep through to the next morning... I rarely wake and and think I should change.

so to answer the question I wear them for 7-9 hours at a time and wet and mess until I wake up for morning change

In the morning i smell terrible the amonia is a "good morning smack in the face" so i change ASAP, My service dog however must think this is awesome because every morning he waits for me to take off the covers and he then sticks his nose in it for a good 30 seconds, i got him right after his training @ 7 months old and he has enjoyed my morning diaper for the last almost 11 years.
Anybody else got a dog with a ripe diaper fetish?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

In the morning I do wear my overnight diaper as long as possible, although usually is only about an hour, then I need to clean-up for the day's activities.

Immediately. I don't like being unclean for long.

Immediately, even if I wanted to stay in it longer I can't as my skin is extremely sensitive and prone to rashes.

It generally varies depending on the situation I'm in and what kind of diaper I'm wearing. Occasionally, it'll be a while if it's a super high capacity diaper and I'm alone, but for the most part, I'll change within 90 minutes of when I wet.

"morning"

I wait until I'm leaking or about 6 hours max

Normally I change right away after waking up from a nighttime accident, but when I'm visiting my 'mommy,' I'm at her mercy for diaper changes. I think one morning I had to wait a couple hours after getting up before she changed me. So probably a total of 8-9 hours after wetting, maybe, if I had to guess?

Draugr said:
Normally I change right away after waking up from a nighttime accident, but when I'm visiting my 'mommy,' I'm at her mercy for diaper changes. I think one morning I had to wait a couple hours after getting up before she changed me. So probably a total of 8-9 hours after wetting, maybe, if I had to guess?

Youre so lucky to have a mommy to change you sometimes! It gets so tiring to change yourself. I'd love to be able to just lay there and have someone change my wet diaper for me! I just loved the big extra thick diaper after wearing it all night. So much bulk between my legs was so satisfying and made me feel so little...waddling around like toddler :)

I usually have a 4 - 7 hour window of opportunity to wear a diaper daily. As long as it isn't leaking I will stay in it as long as I can. Even if it has a little poo in it I will stay in it. If it is a big poo then I will normally change into a clean and dry one and then wet in it the rest of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back