Whats the most embarrassing thing you've ever had happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DerpyHooves209 said:
I did 24/7 for 2 months and realized I was losing my bladder control so I stopped doing it lol XD
Yeah, I wish I had my control back :p

Jonnythepony said:
Yeah, I wish I had my control back :p

I never got mine back haha I've become a bedwetter due to 24/7 sooooo I have to wear diapers at night at least I still have control during the day XD

DerpyHooves209 said:
I never got mine back haha I've become a bedwetter due to 24/7 sooooo I have to wear diapers at night at least I still have control during the day XD

I feel we might have derailed this thread a bit XD

When I was around 7, we were at some friends' home for an overnight stay. My mom must have wanted to make sure I wore my diaper, (I had a tendency to leave it off if I got the chance because my siblings always teased me unmercifully). We thought we were alone in the bedroom of a kid about my age and she was pulling up my plastic pants when the kid bounced out from under the covers for a gotcha surprise. He stopped, stared, and asked, "Why do you put that on him?" She said, "Well, just in case." I was horrified. Kid told his mom about it when she passed by the room later. Funny thing there is that I totally blocked out of memory what he said. I only heard her say, "Well, I'm sure he won't need it."

Telling my mum that my bed sheets needed washing because I'd wet the bed, her suggesting that I wear nappies at night and asking me from time to time if I've had any "accidents" :eek:

Jonnythepony said:
I feel we might have derailed this thread a bit XD

Haha agreed

I had a friend come up to me the other day and say "I learned something about you today." Thankfully it wasn't what I thought he was going to say. Had to wipe the sweat away from my brow.

Oh I think the time I Favorited a video on youtube that contained adult women wearing diapers. So my best friend texts me later that day, "Hey, Snow, I liked the one girl wearing the top that says 'I <3 Nappies' She's pretty hot'

Or the time my Mother walked in on me changing. Not into clothes. >...<

Or when one of my older brothers asked me about diaper wearing ponies. That... That was a weird awkward conversation.

I had a rather upsetting life experience happen to me when I was 23. I was so deeply upset about it that I didn't feel much else mattered, so I took a good friend up on an offer to buy me a present. Of course, I asked for diapers that would be delivered to my home that I shared with my family. I didn't tell anyone what I had coming in the mail, they had no idea I wore them, so of course when the package came my dad brings it inside and starts cutting the tape open with a knife. He thought it was a shirt I ordered a while back, and was simply trying to help me get it open.

I was sitting there sweating bullets, starting to say, "dad, I need to tell you what's in here", when his phone rings. Right as the package pops open and a big pack of diapers are in plain view. He walks into the other room to sit down and answer the call. I picked up the entire package and carried it upstairs to my room, not saying a word.

I calmly walked outside and sat on the porch swing after putting them away. He came out a while later and just casually said "hello". He didn't ask where my new shirt was, nor did he ask what in the world I took upstairs at all, so I have no idea what he thought about that. It was never mentioned again, even when the shirt really did come.

7YearsDog said:
I had a rather upsetting life experience happen to me when I was 23. I was so deeply upset about it that I didn't feel much else mattered, so I took a good friend up on an offer to buy me a present. Of course, I asked for diapers that would be delivered to my home that I shared with my family. I didn't tell anyone what I had coming in the mail, they had no idea I wore them, so of course when the package came my dad brings it inside and starts cutting the tape open with a knife. He thought it was a shirt I ordered a while back, and was simply trying to help me get it open.

I was sitting there sweating bullets, starting to say, "dad, I need to tell you what's in here", when his phone rings. Right as the package pops open and a big pack of diapers are in plain view. He walks into the other room to sit down and answer the call. I picked up the entire package and carried it upstairs to my room, not saying a word.

I calmly walked outside and sat on the porch swing after putting them away. He came out a while later and just casually said "hello". He didn't ask where my new shirt was, nor did he ask what in the world I took upstairs at all, so I have no idea what he thought about that. It was never mentioned again, even when the shirt really did come.

wow, this is just..wow, OMG!!!

I guess when my mother found a used diaper in the trash can, it was embarrassing and I was so scared, she didn't mentioned that again but it was easily the worst moment.

my most recent embarrassing moment was when i peed my pants in the Walmart parking lot by accident. The day before this accident happened I was home alone and spent my day wet playing in diapers. I have found that after a day of wetting that my bladder does not always cooperate the next day. I don't like to wear any protection "just in case" because as soon as I put on a diaper I pee, just cant help myself and there are some situations that i need to be without a diaper. The next day was one of those days I was going to a baby shower for my neice and was dressed in my best slacks, jacket and heels. I stopped at Walmart to buy a card and when I was paying for it I noticed that I had to pee but it was not urgent so I decided to wait until I got to the baby shower which was only a few minutes away. When I got to my car and before I could open the door the dam broke and I was suddenly peeing like a racehorse. I was so shocked that all I could do was stand there and watch a huge puddle form at my feet (where did all this pee come from?). I must have peed for 2 full minutes. I was stunned and couldn't move. There was no way to hide what I was doing. Worst of all several people had stopped and watched me pee. I hope they enjoyed the show. Maybe they were jealous. I was wearing light gray slacks so it was pretty noticable that I had wet my pants. I knew I couldnt go to the baby shower wet and besides i smelled of uran. once the dripping stopped I weat back inside of Walmart hoping no one would notice (ya, right) bought a new pair of slacks. Got some wierd looks from the people in the check out line. By the time I got back into the car I was dry enough to drive to a fast food place, change my pants and get to the show a little bit late.

The most embarrassing thing to me was propably getting caught to my mom in a wet and messy diaper. She came home hours earlier than she was supposed to and I didn't have time to clean up.

Wow okay. This is a doozy.
My mom walked in on me trying to give myself a blowjob.
I died a little the next morning at breakfast when my dad made a joke about it.

My most embarrassing moment was when I wet myself at work, in front of a client, and my boss. We were all sleep deprived and I don't know if they didn't realize or just didn't care but they didn't say anything. It was raining that morning and I was in dark blue jeans. Either way I wished I could have curled up on the ground and died right then and there.

Pooping in my diaper while in a crowded elevator

One day I went to bed fully padded in a disposable plus 2 toddler cloth boosters and a cloth snap plus plastic pants. I woke up late and feeling like the diaper was only half used so I went to grab a bite and stoke my fire before coming back to my room for work. Over the plastic I had a pair of sweat pants. They were puffed way out but not tight. After checking the fire I emptied the ash tray into my metal bucket and went to the front door to slide them out. "Hello" called a man's voice. It was my 32 year old step-son. So he evidently feels completely comfortable just walking in at any time so he came to breakfast and there I was just wishing my shirt were a little longer. I generally would be in a dress if I were expecting him to come over. He did not say anything, but I do try to be more presentable at the table from now on.

I was in second year, in a townhouse with 3 other guys. I messed my diaper, but it was particularly wet and smelly. Just as I started to clean up, they started knocking on my door, probably to go to the club or something. I said hold on and they kept knocking. Then the smell managed to seep under the door. So all the while listening to their comments about me shifting my pants (little did they know...), I quickly cleaned up, got dressed, cracked a window and hid the diaper, then put a super potent muscle cream on in an attempt to mask the smell. I managed to convince them I just farted, and couldn't come to the door right away cause I was naked, but shit that was a close call!

Pooping in my diaper at the Denver airport because I was sick and I had no extra diaper to change into because I had used my last one. I had to fly smelling like shit.

Being caught in diapers by my parents was always embarrassing and my brothers finding my pacifier and bottles and leaving my diapers out in the open and my brother the comes in my room to use my computer for email and I forgot I had them out in the open. Also as an adult I had my cloth diapers hanging up in the bathroom to dry and then my little brother comes over because I heard him come up the stairs and the bathroom door was open.

The time my aunt and uncle found out I was wearing them and using them.

It was always embarrassing when my mom would always walk in my room catching me masturbating.

CPDude said:
Pooping in my diaper while in a crowded elevator

Yes, for me, "pooping uncontrollably" in a public place, such as the Mall at Rockingham Park across town from where I live here in New Hampshire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back