AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching The Simpsons, episode 369, "The Seemingly Never-Ending Story", and the part where Moe and Mrs. Krabappel were dating, and the alcoholics approached Moe. The exchange went down like this,
Moe- "Um these are some of the local alcoholics I told you about."
Carl- "Don't pigeonhole us, we have other vices!"
Lenny- "Yeah, I dress up like a baby!"

I literally burst out laughing when Lenny said that XD

- - - Updated - - -

Hey sorry for spamming, but I heard that Katy Perry once dressed like a giant baby, but I can't find any pictures of it? Did it actually happen, or am I being lied to? Can someone post a picture of it?

Hopefully anybody must've seen the Rugrats episode "Regarding Stuie" where Stu ends up regressing to babyhood when he is knocked off the ladder by his "Quack-O-Matic" and reverts back to adult mode when he is knocked off again by the machine towards the end of the episode.

Just saw a really old RayWilliamJohnson video called "56-year-old Virgin". At about 1:09 he says something about your grandpa playing around with his diaper fetish while his grandpa is kicking ass.

Drew Barrymore

i havent seen any body post these before i know that they are a bit old but i think most of us will like these shots. their from a photo shoot for glamour magazine im not sure from when and i know that its not exactly abdl but it certainly falls into the age play catagory
View attachment 13168View attachment 13169View attachment 13170View attachment 13171View attachment 13172View attachment 13173View attachment 13174View attachment 13175

you gotta love the one with the teddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A podcast called lou reads the internet for you read from The Daily Diaper,
Lou Reads the Internet for YOU!

The premise for the whole podcast is tht this guy named lou reads internet forums that are pretty weird eg. Women who use their period blood for love potions, people who want to be eaten by pokemon, and people who believe they are vampires.

About DD I think the quote is " Are they hurting anyone else... No. But is it really dumb, yes. I enjoyed it a lot he just read the forums no positive or negative connotations

Found this little gem on Vimeo: Wee Three

RunningEasy said:
A podcast called lou reads the internet for you read from The Daily Diaper,
Lou Reads the Internet for YOU!

The premise for the whole podcast is tht this guy named lou reads internet forums that are pretty weird eg. Women who use their period blood for love potions, people who want to be eaten by pokemon, and people who believe they are vampires.

About DD I think the quote is " Are they hurting anyone else... No. But is it really dumb, yes. I enjoyed it a lot he just read the forums no positive or negative connotations

You'll want to link to the specific post, rather than the page. otherwise the link won't link to the right post after a short while

kitsiulla said:
My overall feeling about being incon and wearing - this to me is just epic! :)

My diaper is awesome - My diaper is hard core - You wish you had the balls to wear my diaper - I'm gunna wear it, and I'm gunna wear it with pride - and if I have to pee in it? Oooh, Ill pee.. So you can kiss my hard core, diaper wearin' ass!

Grey's Anatomy - Little Grey's Awesome Diaper - YouTube
Hands down the best quote ever!

In season 3 episode 5 of breaking bad, their is a scene where Hank is checking out a lead on a RV at night and climbs on top of the motor home to look inside. Their is a couple sitting in their underwear playing poker, they look up and see hank on their roof. the man runs outside of the RV to yell at hank from the outside of the vehicle. Then i cuts to the morning and the couple's standing outside the RV and Hank is explaining his intentions. but today while watching i just realized that the guy was wearing a depends pull up. maybe not AB/DL exactly... but close enough.

I was watching Workaholics and there's an episode where they camp out at their office overnight and do shrooms. They turn their cubicles into a fort (!!) and at one point they find these really big tshirts and put them on. Then they use a stapler to turn them into onesies :)

Hello, after my prolonged absence...
Was watching one of the new Scooby Doo eps, and lo and behold! The gang dresses up and plays a 'family' complete with kids - for some reason in victorian wear. Scooby Doo is diapered! The scene is half-way through and if someone could screen-capture I would appreciate it. In the meantime, the ep is "the song of mystery, 2010" from Scooby Doo Incorporated and here are some images from it
7e30e6.jpg

should be downloadable here [RS.com] Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated [RM][16MB] TV Shows download | Downz.Net

Raccoon said:
Hello, after my prolonged absence...
Was watching one of the new Scooby Doo eps, and lo and behold! The gang dresses up and plays a 'family' complete with kids - for some reason in victorian wear. Scooby Doo is diapered! The scene is half-way through and if someone could screen-capture I would appreciate it. In the meantime, the ep is "the song of mystery, 2010" from Scooby Doo Incorporated and here are some images from it
7e30e6.jpg

should be downloadable here [RS.com] Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated [RM][16MB] TV Shows download | Downz.Net
all do it toke me a while to find this here man View attachment 13780

Reactions: Raccoon
thanks! that is an excellent shot of what I was talking about, thanks for your work (work can be pleasure!) going through the episode and posting a particularly good shot :). Notice they are not at all unhappy to be in "costume" :D

isn't Shaggy being LG/sissy too ^_^

DylanK said:
isn't Shaggy being LG/sissy too ^_^

I don't think so. It's more typical of the Buster Brown or Little Lord Fauntleroy style. These were archetypal examples of boys' dress even though they come across as pretty darn girly now.

Yeah but the art in this cartoon is 2010, it begs the question why they went for such a dated costume for him.

DylanK said:
Yeah but the art in this cartoon is 2010, it begs the question why they went for such a dated costume for him.

They had to sell the notion of Shaggy as a little boy. With the normalizing of many childrens' clothes, he already dresses like a lot of little kids do. Something more extreme is called for and archetypal imagery gets the job done.

Raccoon said:
thanks! that is an excellent shot of what I was talking about, thanks for your work (work can be pleasure!) going through the episode and posting a particularly good shot :). Notice they are not at all unhappy to be in "costume" :D
np man im just glad i could help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back