do women think guys are cute in diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoo299

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wounding if women think guys are cute wearing diapers

I mean. I'm sure there are some women that think that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on the woman. Some women like tall skinny guys, some like short built dudes, some like their man a little chubby. They are the minority but I have met a few women that think diapers can be cute.

To echo advice given on this board before. Find a girl that thinks you are cute just being yourself. If she loves the rest of you, most women will at least tolerate diapers.

I suspect just as most men like to see curves, woman are similar. I seem to remember a comment on fashion where the subject was corduroy pants, and the comment was that corduroy pants give men diaper butts.

Some women want to explore their nurturing side and just don't want to have children. But the fact is that they wont always be interested in the sexual aspect of the kink. Just a point of view

Reactions: Babyteddy38indiaperslife
I personally don't,. But that's cause I'm a lesbian.

My wife is repulsed by it. She says only babies and old people should be wearing them. And people with medical needs.

But old is a relative term. To a 20 year old, I am old as hell, but to a 70 year old I am a baby

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My wife does. She calls me her baby all the time, and will often pat my diaper too.

My better half thinks they're cute. She knows I'm medically incon and kinda stuck wearing them. She likes my ABU Little Pawz and Space diapers. Her opinion is that they're normal part of life for me so they're normal for her.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Fenrir said:
My better half thinks they're cute. She knows I'm medically incon and kinda stuck wearing them. She likes my ABU Little Pawz and Space diapers. Her opinion is that they're normal part of life for me so they're normal for her.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Exactly the same for me as well.

Eh...

Despite being an AB and enjoying the exact same thing, seeing grown adults in baby gear has been known to... bother me a bit. I MIGHT think it was cute if I thought the guy was cute to begin with, but I dunno.

zoo299 said:
I was wounding if women think guys are cute wearing diapers

depends on the woman and her mood. Thats like asking if the next dog you pet will bite you.

Nope.

But Mommy thinks *I'm* cute so she lets me get away with it sometimes... >_<;;;

My wife sees me in nappies and plastic pants every day and although my incontinence and need for nappies 24/7 doesn't bother her in the slightest. I don't think there is any attraction to them.

Reactions: paul484819 and Babyteddy38indiaperslife
My answer would be no, most women don't find grown men in diapers cute.

There's an episode of The Simpsons where Homer starts having bedwetting issues. So he looks at a few solutions but none of them work out, so he buys adult diapers. Then he was trying to have sex with Marge and she says "Sorry Home, but a diaper isn't sexy." But Homer tries to get her aroused but Marge falls asleep. The next day they have the Scientist help him find the root of his problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back