Pichu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• S
    Hi there! I see you added me on Skype.
    E
    Thanks PICHU~ lol :3 He says "Pikachu!" when you squeeze him... course, I say "PIKACHU" when people squeeze me too. O.O LOL
    Thank you! There are no additional privileges, but the recognition is nice.

Not a great deal been going on recently. I took last week off to celebrate my birthday - a couple of pub crawls, a family BBQ, a meal out, did some hiking and played some games. Nothing particularly special. My parents paid for my iPad as my birthday present, which was nice.

Nothing wrong with a gap year, you just have to ensure that you actually DO something with it. You need to work, volunteer, whatever, to make sure that you don't get out of the habit. I worked for about 10 months to pay for my 3-month conservation project.

HMAS Brisbane? I think I've heard of that - destroyer deliberately sunk as an artificial reef? There's a frigate called HMS Scylla that was sunk off Portsmouth for the same reason, that I've meant to get round to diving on.
    Well, thanks. I love your avi's. Pichu is my favorite, well after pikachu and charmander. So pichu is my 3rd favorite.
    I
    loads of stuff happening :L havent been on for ages :p
    /facepalm
    I thought you were saying "I must have that!" You were actually saying "I must have given you that." Yeah. you did. :p Please excuse my stupidity. XD
    I
    HAPPY BIIIIIRTHDAAAAAAAY <3 hope im not too late XD
    I
    Partaaay! hope im not to late :L yeh im same, exams over, few weeks of school, then like a month or two off >:D
    cya on RS :)
    Congrats! Let me know when you're about to get 99; I'd love to come.

As far as how everything else has been going... meh, it could be better. My favorite NHL team is moving to Winnipeg, I recently got threatened to have my DL side be told to everyone I know, and with the exception of a few people, I've hardly done anything with anyone this summer. How about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back