• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from the Bedwetting Bunny

ItsTimmyTime said:
Unfortunately there's no guidebook and no "correct" way to do any of this stuff. It's all about a feeling unique to yourself. I understand you want to label yourself so you feel like you belong here. Based on what you've told us I'm sure many of us agree that you do belong here. If you feel you don't fit into the ABDL/IC checkboxes at the moment then maybe it's time to experiment a little.

FWIW Many of us consider our nappies to be soothing. They give us those feelings of safely that you've spoken of. Allowing ourselves that time to indulge is a method of self care and therefore it is very important we allow that time for our mental wellbeing.

Personally for me it's non sexual yet I still consider myself to be a DL. In my opinion it doesn't have to have sexual connotations linked to for you to fit into the ABDL spectrum.

I considered myself as a DL for many years and I never got the whole AB aspect of things until I came out to my wife. She began to explore those elements with me and I was shocked to learn that I do have AB tenancies....

... what I'm getting at is - if you're eager to label yourself but still believe you don't really fit, then experiment. Take things slowly. You might surprise yourself! Life is a journey of exploration after all 🙂
@ItsTimmyTime , Well I didn't actually look for a guide book, but a "... for dummies" book would have been nice.
You mention sexual, I'm not feeling anything special when I wear, it's just underwear, but it's still embarrassing since it is s special kind of underwear. I'm confused, where does it say that AB or DL must be sexual? That's not what I can read between the lines on this forum. Sure, it seems that there are some who experience that, but that is not me. For now I just consider myself a bedwetter, but a curious one. I do sense the soothing part, but I think that is because my underwear (nappies) makes me feel safe and secure because the will protect my bed from being wet. So just practical. Do you think that I misinterpret that emotion?

gobphus said:
This is good advice IMHO. I too have long thought that I was DL, not AB. I have long thought that diapers were sexual for me, but in recent years I've realized that I'm not aroused when I wear them or when I feel their pleasant softness rubbing my thighs as I walk or when I wet them. The sensations of diaper use are very sensuous but not necessarily erotic. As I've said elsewhere, the arousing part for me is in the interaction with other people who enjoy similar things. It's the intimacy of sharing that is the biggest turn-on for me.
@gobphus , I'm confused, again, seems to happen a lot on this site. A sensible touch can start a series of emotions, pleasant or not.
But are you saying that it is a combination of other interactions as well? I have mostly seen myself as somewhat asexual, mostly because of my bedwetting, and, well I obviously joined this support forum for a very good reason.

• Thinking
Reactions: gobphus
Welcome to ADISC. Hopefully you can find some help even if a lot of the site is focused on DL and AB topics. I wouldnt worry too much about figuring out what label fits you best as long as the conversation regarding wearing helps ease your mind. Its clearly something you have to live with and getting to terms with it is better than anything.

Reactions: BBBen, KBoy and BwBunny
BwBunny said:
You mention sexual, I'm not feeling anything special when I wear, it's just underwear, but it's still embarrassing since it is s special kind of underwear. I'm confused, where does it say that AB or DL must be sexual? That's not what I can read between the lines on this forum. Sure, it seems that there are some who experience that, but that is not me. For now I just consider myself a bedwetter, but a curious one. I do sense the soothing part, but I think that is because my underwear (nappies) makes me feel safe and secure because the will protect my bed from being wet. So just practical. Do you think that I misinterpret that emotion?
No not at all! I'm sorry if I offended or confused you. I was only trying to offer you some insight into how some of us finally settled on a label which best described us. Same with the sexual side of things, I wasn't sure whether you had confusion on that issue so thought it was worth a mention. I guess I'm not the person who should be writing your Dummies guide 😉

Perhaps we need a new label "BW" for people such as yourself. Obviously a label is very important for you but we all accept you into our community nonetheless.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen and BwBunny
Well there are a lot of ab and dls on this site
But this is a diaper wearing support.
Yes there are threads ab and dl
You don't have to be sexual some are not. You shouldn't be embarrassed about the underwear you have to wear. There is a Incontinence thread. We are very unique people. Just be you.
The end of the day how you feel about your self is what matters most. As anyone else.

BwBunny said:
@gobphus , I'm confused, again, seems to happen a lot on this site. A sensible touch can start a series of emotions, pleasant or not.
But are you saying that it is a combination of other interactions as well? I have mostly seen myself as somewhat asexual, mostly because of my bedwetting, and, well I obviously joined this support forum for a very good reason.
@BwBunny , I didn’t mean to confuse you, but now I’m confused as to what you are asking. Perhaps autocorrect changed your words. “Touch”? “Interactions”?

Your seeing yourself as asexual because of your bedwetting reminds me of my own feeling undesirable because of my bedwetting. If you meant that your bedwetting prevents you from experiencing sexual desire, then I don’t understand why that would be. I certainly experienced sexual desire despite being a bedwetter. If you meant that it would prevent others from desiring you, then I think you are wrong, just as I was wrong.

Reactions: BwBunny
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: KBoy and BwBunny
ItsTimmyTime said:
No not at all! I'm sorry if I offended or confused you. I was only trying to offer you some insight into how some of us finally settled on a label which best described us. Same with the sexual side of things, I wasn't sure whether you had confusion on that issue so thought it was worth a mention. I guess I'm not the person who should be writing your Dummies guide 😉

Perhaps we need a new label "BW" for people such as yourself. Obviously a label is very important for you but we all accept you into our community nonetheless.
@ItsTimmyTime , No worries, I'm not offended and I was already kind of confused, that being the initial reason for me ending up here on adisc.
I'm here to hopefully learn something about my self and on the topics on adisc so I am kind of glad that people actually speak to me about this stigmatized and shameful subject. I can just conclude that I have a lot of dammed up emotions and stirred up feelings that I didn't know I had.
So I will have to process that as well as I continue my "journey", and as with everything new, I expect a learning curve on my part.
Right now, the only weighing my mood down, is my dad and the fact that he won't be around for much longer. That realization had stirred something in me, triggered some thoughts and for some reason I felt some comfort wearing what I wear to bed, still kind of strange feeling to me.

foxkits said:
Well there are a lot of ab and dls on this site
But this is a diaper wearing support.
Yes there are threads ab and dl
You don't have to be sexual some are not. You shouldn't be embarrassed about the underwear you have to wear. There is a Incontinence thread. We are very unique people. Just be you.
The end of the day how you feel about your self is what matters most. As anyone else.
Dear @foxkits , thank you for recognizing "me" in this ordeal, I still have trouble identifying as incontinent, is that actually what I am?
What I feel is a part of my problem, I have a mix of emotions and not all of them are good. Don't get me wrong, there are good feelings there too.

gobphus said:
@BwBunny , I didn’t mean to confuse you, but now I’m confused as to what you are asking. Perhaps autocorrect changed your words. “Touch”? “Interactions”?

Your seeing yourself as asexual because of your bedwetting reminds me of my own feeling undesirable because of my bedwetting. If you meant that your bedwetting prevents you from experiencing sexual desire, then I don’t understand why that would be. I certainly experienced sexual desire despite being a bedwetter. If you meant that it would prevent others from desiring you, then I think you are wrong, just as I was wrong.
Dear @gobphus , now i dug a deep hole, I can feel, luckily I am kind of a rabbit.
My bedwetting did partially prevent me from sexual desire, yes. Did it make me feel like a looser and a freak? Yes it did.
Did I believe that no one could ever love me unconditionally, as dad and as mum did, due to that? Yes I certainly did.
I'm I getting older and wiser? Yes I sincerely believe I am. Does it change my perspective at large? No, I don't believe so.
I have my life, I would like to say that it's a good life, I do what I love to do, both at work and at home, and by home I'm mostly referring to my second home "the woods". Would I like to change anything? No, not really, but changes can be forced by external factors...

Reactions: BBBen and gobphus
BwBunny said:
Dear @gobphus , now i dug a deep hole, I can feel, luckily I am kind of a rabbit.
My bedwetting did partially prevent me from sexual desire, yes. Did it make me feel like a looser and a freak? Yes it did.
Did I believe that no one could ever love me unconditionally, as dad and as mum did, due to that? Yes I certainly did.
I'm I getting older and wiser? Yes I sincerely believe I am. Does it change my perspective at large? No, I don't believe so.
I have my life, I would like to say that it's a good life, I do what I love to do, both at work and at home, and by home I'm mostly referring to my second home "the woods". Would I like to change anything? No, not really, but changes can be forced by external factors...
Oh, @BwBunny, I know the feeling of being a loser, a freak, an unlovable person due to bedwetting. Is that the “perspective at large” that you retain? Interacting with other bedwetters online has certainly helped me get over those feelings. I hope that you will continue to participate here and gain similar insight and self-confidence.

gobphus said:
Oh, @BwBunny, I know the feeling of being a loser, a freak, an unlovable person due to bedwetting. Is that the “perspective at large” that you retain? Interacting with other bedwetters online has certainly helped me get over those feelings. I hope that you will continue to participate here and gain similar insight and self-confidence.
That pretty much it @gobphus ,but don't get me wrong. After I graduated, I was at peace with everything. I had, and still has, my dad. He managed everything, including me, after mum passed away. I still miss her sometimes, if not all the time. But I didn't get here to become sad.
I not seeking any special relationship, just some new friends. My bedwetting seems to be quite stable so I don't think that is going to change.
I'm not planning to put myself thru any more tests, already did enough of them, but noting changed. I Probably tried everything twice, including a sleep study. That study was the most embarrassing thing in my life, the following morning, at the same time I was waking up, a nurse hade sneaked into my room and I found myself in in the middle of a change, I was 17 years old for crying out loud, it was soo embarrassing. That incident made me not want to go to a hospital ever again, and luckily I've had no reason to.

Could some of the self-esteem be from school years there can be old tapes running in your head from what the kids said during school period of time. Kids can be cruel.
I never went to school events.
I would have been beaten up.
But stuff has a effect even though.
I'm glad about your happiness in your life. Your never a freak or looser no one is just because you're
Body developed in a certain way.
I would need to wear protection if they hadn't caused scar tissue from a surgical procedure in 5th grade.
I had a lot of accidents growing up.
Though diaper were used as a punishment parents think I was lazy.
I'm so happy you're content.

BwBunny said:
That pretty much it @gobphus ,but don't get me wrong. After I graduated, I was at peace with everything. I had, and still has, my dad. He managed everything, including me, after mum passed away. I still miss her sometimes, if not all the time. But I didn't get here to become sad.
I not seeking any special relationship, just some new friends. My bedwetting seems to be quite stable so I don't think that is going to change.
I'm not planning to put myself thru any more tests, already did enough of them, but noting changed. I Probably tried everything twice, including a sleep study. That study was the most embarrassing thing in my life, the following morning, at the same time I was waking up, a nurse hade sneaked into my room and I found myself in in the middle of a change, I was 17 years old for crying out loud, it was soo embarrassing. That incident made me not want to go to a hospital ever again, and luckily I've had no reason to.
Yes, it's best to accept that you will always be a bedwetter and continue to take the necessary practical steps to deal with it. I hope that over time you'll feel less and less that you're a freak, a loser, or unloveable because of it. The friends you make here will help you come to terms even better with your situation. I'm glad you've joined this community.

foxkits said:
Could some of the self-esteem be from school years there can be old tapes running in your head from what the kids said during school period of time. Kids can be cruel.
I never went to school events.
I would have been beaten up.
But stuff has a effect even though.
I'm glad about your happiness in your life. Your never a freak or looser no one is just because you're
Body developed in a certain way.
I would need to wear protection if they hadn't caused scar tissue from a surgical procedure in 5th grade.
I had a lot of accidents growing up.
Though diaper were used as a punishment parents think I was lazy.
I'm so happy you're content.
Dear @foxkits ,no, at least I don't think so. I was terrified of someone finding out, but I knew that that chance would have been between zero and nothing. I didn't have that many friends, I mostly helped mom at our farm, dad had his work (not the farm, he bought the farm for my mum, when we moved from Denmark)

I did go on a couple of mandatory overstay trips during school. I didn't dare to drink anything, not in the afternoon and still nothing in the evening. I actually managed to keep my special panties dry at both occasions, that was a great relief.

And, yes, I am pretty content with my life. I have what I need at the moment. A little sparse on the friends account, but I am here, working on that, and to be honest, I prefer a chat or a forum, over a party. Never liked those. Probably because I'm not a drinker, only makes me feel sick the day after. So I don't do parties. Instead I do deep discussions at the kitchen table with my dad, preferable over a glass of wine.
We usually did that while we were camping in the forest, but sorry to say, he doesn't have the strength to do that anymore.
I can sense that he is tired and wants to meet up with mum, if it only was possible, but at the same time he doesn't want to leave me, and that makes me kind of sad. But I didn't come here to be sad, I came here to make new, non judgmental, friends.

Last edited:
BwBunny said:
@foxkits, I may be a bit shy and introvert around people.
But in the forest, I'm the Queen, Since I live alone and is married to my work, sort of speak, I never got a boyfriend. Probably for the best, who, in their right state of mind, would seriously like a grown bunny-girl sleeping in nappies? But you are correct in that I still do have other needs than a sanitary napkin, from time to time.
BwBunny said:
We are pretty similar, except I have no dogs, and for the hunting part, I sometimes do fishing but it's really not my thing, I can catch small animals, but I'd rather watch them. I like the silence. watching the stars at night while listening to forest and the water in creek. still sometimes making me wanna wee, but I don't really act on that, only if I'm way too uncomfortable, then I get up and do my business in the bush.
Either way, I'll still wet my protection while sleeping :(
i would like a partner who would wet her diaper and get both of us wet.My fetish is support control top pantyhose.I like to wear a nice pullup up diaper panty occasionaly.

gobphus said:
Yes, it's best to accept that you will always be a bedwetter and continue to take the necessary practical steps to deal with it. I hope that over time you'll feel less and less that you're a freak, a loser, or unloveable because of it. The friends you make here will help you come to terms even better with your situation. I'm glad you've joined this community.
Dear @gobphus , I would like to think that I have passed all of that emotionally, I'm 26 not 10 for crying out loud (just trying to convince myself here as well) The second part is however still very cloudy, and that is also one of the reasons that I am here.
I have what I need, and as long as I have a status quo, everything is good. But forces are shifting and so are my status quo.
I am in a pre adaptive phase here, not knowing what exactly I will need to adapt to....

BwBunny said:
Dear @gobphus , I would like to think that I have passed all of that emotionally, I'm 26 not 10 for crying out loud (just trying to convince myself here as well) The second part is however still very cloudy, and that is also one of the reasons that I am here.
I have what I need, and as long as I have a status quo, everything is good. But forces are shifting and so are my status quo.
I am in a pre adaptive phase here, not knowing what exactly I will need to adapt to....
When you’re ready to tell us, I hope you’ll explain what you’ll be adapting to.

gobphus said:
When you’re ready to tell us, I hope you’ll explain what you’ll be adapting to.
Dear @gobphus , I still wish I knew. My dear old dad's health is deteriorating much more quickly than I can process.
Old memories surfacing and the strange feeling of being secure when in bed and putting on my protection.
Things are definitely changing, for the good or for the bad? I don't know. I just don't want to be alone.

Have you ever thought about adopting someone. So you are not alone if you're content with things.
I'm sorry your dad's getting older.
I can very much understand health stuff. Being an older person my self.
My mom has major health problems herself. I will let you in on a little secret. Some times you may find someone when you aren't looking.
God has a way of making things happen. my only wish is your happy.

Back