YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, an unopened bag of Depend Maximum Protection (I need to find a place that still sells these!), about a bag of Attends, two bags of "classic" Attends (one blue tape/yellow stripes, one Attends tape/yellow stripes), most of a bag of old Abri-Forms, a few odd Tenas and Depends...and, as of tonight, new bags of Attends and M4s. Foreseeing a major wearing binge.

ChubbyMower said:
GamerInPullups, they have a size 7 baby diaper ? Does it absorb well and what is the waist size go up to? I have a 30 in .

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2

Yes. Pampers makes them in the Cruisers brand in the USA. While they don't specify a waist size, they are marketed as for those over 41 pounds. I've found that I could fit in them with a 32" waist (barely).

Here we go; packages of:
Pampers baby dry 6
Pampers cruisers 7
Pampers extra protection 6
Luvs (with the monkey) 6
Luvs (with Barney) 6
4t-5t huggies pull-ups

I also have sevaral loose diapers: huggies overnites, six old plastic Luvs size3, two old plastic pampers baby dry size2, four bunny hugs plastic size 4, one plain white adult diaper (forgot brand) with the pampers tape strip on it which I'm saving for a special occasion. I also have several pairs of gerber plastic pants (some vinyl, some peva) and one pair of gerber replica in adult size. I have some on hand in a backpack in the basement but hide most of them in the attic.

not counting open bags,\

90 dry 24/7 larges
36 dry 24/7 mediums (another case of 72 on the way)
70 Abena M4 plastic
108 Abena AbriLet Maxi stuffers

you'll get pics when I get the rest of the order in

after today's diaper run i have
39 attends waistband style
32 Tena Ultras
7 attends breathables

11 Boys' GoodNites L/XL [2010 design]
23 Girls' GoodNites L/XL
1 Cloth AIO with 5 inserts

I must have boys and girls goodnites in my stash at all times. Can go wrong with the classics ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Boys XL Goodnites
Girls XL Goodnites
Pampers Cruisers size 7
Depends Adjustable s/m
Rite Aide Diapers size 6

My stash now contains a package of Assurance disposables, a cloth velcro and two cloth AIOs, a pair of plastic pants, a pair of PUL pants, baby powder, and both adult size and baby size wipes. I'm also going to get another package of Abena M4s at some point, but I'm enjoying the cloth so much I may get another of those instead.

I have a lot of many kinds of diaper and diaper covers made from PVC and cotton. About 50 pieces of many sizes of cotton square diapers, from 60x60 centimeter to 160x160 centimeter. One pack half of full of Huggies pull-ups. 10 bodies, 2 rompers, 2 fleece overalls, 12 pacifiers (adult size), 3 pantyhoses, 2 bottles with adult teat. And a lot of other ABDL stuff.

Im new

Hi My name is Bryant. I'm new here and i dont have to hide my stash bc i am living on my own. but i always get tranuility ATN disposable briefs and all thru the night pull ups from the same company. i get them free through a company bc i have bladder problems. but i do identify myself as a diaper lover. i love the crinkle when i move. im wearing a large diaper right now. also i get extra large diapers and pull ups. along with large pull ups. all adult. i cant fit in the boys pull ups or diapers.

:twocents:

My stash is dynamic at the moment I have Tena Maxi Mediums and Lille Fit Supreme Maxi Mediums in stock.

i bought a really big stash a while ago. i still have some of them hidden in the box. the funny thing is i have them hidden under an old duvet cover in the bedroom. not the best way to hide something i know but it has worked so far for me. although if someone did find them i think i would want to kill myself. it would be much eaier than trying to explain to someone im an AB and i like them. i have a big like for the cuddlez ones on ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my Dry 24/7 backorder.

1-Dry24/7's-72
2 Attends waistband-62
3-Attends breatheable -69
4-Poise Hour glass ultimate pads-54+

Goodnites Girls XL, and a specialty I just received..... Babylove Junior Diapers 15 - 25 kg :D

Current stash:
2 Bambino Bellisimo
2 Bambino Teddies
2 ABU Cushies
2 ABU Super Dry Kids

I've only ever bought samples because I live at home and don't have anywhere to hide a big stash. Also, I just don't wear often enough to justify any more diapers.

I havent got any at the moment, but will probably stock up today. Will hide them in a space under my set of drawers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back