YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the trunk of a not running car in the garage. Wife would never look there.... I hope

I have 14 x molicare super plus medium, 6 x tena slip maxi mediums, 12 molicare mobile super small and 10 molicare mobile super mediums. I hide my diapers in two places, I have a small box in my cupboard with 5 of each diaper and a big box in a cupboard on top of my wardrobe with everything else in it.

16 x Always Discreet Maximum Classic Cut, 15 x Always Discreet Lower Rise; all safely tucked away in a random sock drawer in my room (people never look through anyone's drawers here, so they're pretty safe).

Last edited:
Aquasailor said:
Here is my collection of diapers/diaper images:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/28905975@N04/

As you can see, I mostly collect girls Pull-Ups/Goodnites. I'm still trying to expand my vintage diaper collection without spending an arm or a leg, considering DL is not my only hobby.

I'm assuming not going to use any of them for their intended purpose and just collect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently, I have a 22 pack of XL girls' Goodnites! As for my hiding spot, I have a type of wooden platform in my closet that leaves a little bit more than 1 1/2 feet of space beneath it. I've hidden them under there, in a corner that you'd really have to stick your head in to see it properly. They're in a type of small duffel bag, inside of two plastic bags.

I am lucky enough to have my own "AB closet" as I call it. My wife ("mommy") even decorated it for me recently! I have North Shore Supremes (my current favorite), ABU Space and Little Paws, Abena M4s (mommy's favorite for me), Tena Slips and Crinklz.

IMG_0189.jpg
IMG_0187.jpg

Reactions: GermanDL
goodnitesco96 said:
I'm assuming not going to use any of them for their intended purpose and just collect?

The vintage diapers are part of my collection and will not be used anytime soon :) But I do use some of the Pull-Ups and Goodnites/Drynites I can get a hold of. I just set aside a couple for my collection.

I have a box with 26 Small/ Medium Depends and a bottle of baby powder at the moment. Rather small at the moment.

Sooooo I have......

About 250 in my collection. ABU, Attends, Abena, ID and my favourite Tena. Also various pull-ups I like to put on to nip out in. About 12 different types of plastic pants as well as a few clothes and changing mat. I've been told not to buy anymore for a while as my box is getting full but I like having lots! :)

I don't really hide mine, Nobody visits...
It gets lonely sometimes...
~Nexus

Just got a Craigslist score....52 bags of mediums (832 diapers) for $180 US. That works to $0.216 each.
Unfortunately the are the cheaper cloth kind, Presto Plus, a 1 wetting only diaper.

However, these will work good for at home and temporary only use, and since I have to wear 24/7 these are a good alternative to the more expensive brands (plastic backed) that I wear in public and at night.

Here's to hoping you find a good deal.

My stock has vastly increased
16ish Bambino teddies
40 Abu Little paws
40 Abu lavender
18 Abu cushies V2
55 id super Plastic (much nicer than their cloth backed ones )

My stash isn't worth a snap shot since it's up in my ceiling in boxes... Lots of ABU packs and other ABDL Nappies nowdays since I got through all my Tena Slip and purple Molicares.

I was actually looking for a place to store some surplus Cushies v2s and looked in my 2 Abena cartons to find a full pack of Delta M3s, 3 x full packs of Abena Abri M3s and a pack of Abena Abri M4s all plastic backed which I have obviously done the pack rat trick with the last of the plastic backed that were available.

Going to use these all up and leave my Cushies and whatever else for a while.

I don't currently have a stash of diapers although if and when I go into care next year I may very well start stocking up on adult diapers because I might be able to get them for free or at a discounted price obviously if I am given the green light to wear them then I will probably have my own stock of other supplies too in a spair bedroom if I get my own place and if I get a carerer then all the better because I have disabilities.

I also think that wearing diapers is no big thing because I already have to use this means of protection during the nights to avoid having any embarrassing accidents as per my blogs.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Currently 8 ABU Cushies v2 and 19 ABU Preschool. Will probably last a while as I don't wear every day. I managed to squeeze everything into one drawer in my wardrobe and if someone's round no one would find out unless I left it open because it's a little weird to be going through people's personal belongings haha

my stash is now 6 dozen cloth adult diapers- 4 dz. prefold,2 dz. flats,8 pairs of cloth training pants,12 plastic pull on pants,several dozen toddler cloth prefolds for soakers,a few dozen curity 21x40 cloth diapers.

I have like 100 diapers for now, I have like 42 Pampers Cruisers size 7, 39 Huggies Pull Ups 4T-5T with Whisker Haven designs, and like 31 Goodnites girls size L-XL left.

Reactions: LittleCollector96
I have a perfect area in my truck to stash my diapers (when I get them that is.) At first I am going to keep a stash of about 10 or so. I don't really have a place to call home either than my truck so I want to see how well I can do with that amount at first. Also need changing supplies. Nice to be a solo driver. No one digging through my stuff, and if the truck goes into the shop then I have a suitcase that locks. Teehee. Cue the backup plan!

Written from Madera CA -PT-

Last edited:
In my closet I've got about 18 Goodnites, three or four size 6 Pampers Baby Dry, about the same amount of Huggies Little Movers size 6 and about ten of those Walgreens boys' training pants with the Green Lantern on the front.

My stash is pretty much stored all over my room and in my trunk. Currently I have 46 CVS brand (yes I know they suck but are cheap!) 87 Molicare Large Comfort Super, 86 Molicare Super Air Active, 6 Unknown (thrift store) and 9 Depend Realfit (in case I want to wear around close family or friends, and two AIO cloth diapers bought off ebay.

The Molicare Comfort Supers are stored in a black steamer trunk in my room, while the other case of Molicare are stored in the trunk of my car. The CVS, Unknown, depend, and cloth diapers are in boxes at the top shelf in my closet! Tried to upload photos, but it wouldnt work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back