YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few ABU Cushies and a couple Baby Pants training pants. Don't really have anything else, as neither fit properly and the Cushies don't breathe...

I bought a pack of Huggies Snug n' Dry Ultras size 6 today.

Half finished pack of Cushies, half packs of medium and large Orlys, unopened 20 pack of Lysettes and three Boots Staydry Slips (the last being the best in my opinion) all in a padlocked suitcase to which I will claim I have tragically lost the key should anyone wish to borrow it.

Just finished restocking. Possibly overdid it again.

-40 Snuggies Wadlers
-half case of Absorbancy+
-10 pink Aww So Cute
-10 blue Aww So Cute
-48 X-Plus from Bambino (on sale!)
-Package of 20 Attends plastic 6-tape
-24 Tena Slip

I am also trying the Aww So Cute pacifier.

I just replenished my supply today, and I now have-
42 AbriForm M4's
3 Absorbency + Level 4's
6 ConfiDry 24/7's.

hoard.jpg

Among the collection are: Rearz Inspire, ABU Cushies and Super Dry Kids, Unique Wellness (first-generation green), North Shore Care 2XL booster pads, and Attends pull-ups I hope I never have to use.

The stuffie militia guards the babby hoard, and all my silly hats. The Babby Hammer waits for enemies of justice to reveal themselves and then leaps to my hand in order to smite them.

In a drawer under my bed. Always I want a diaper I just have to pull the drawer. When it's full I put it on a closet behind some videogames. :)

Just replenished mine with two bags of M4s and one bag of Molicare Super Pluses; I also threw out 1-1/3 bags of Depend Fitted Briefs because I stopped wearing them.

So...
- 2+ bags of M4s
- 2-3/4 bags of Tena Slip Maxis
- about 10 M4 Air Pluses
- about 15 Lille Supremes
- most of two bags of old school Attends (blue tapes and "Attends" tapes)
- 12 Molicare Super Pluses
- one single 24/7; I'm waiting for the exact right moment to try it (I've never worn one before)

I have about 15-20 Abeana L4s, right now they are my diaper of choice, I keep them, my pacies, bottle, kigu and sleeper in a large travel bag under my bed

A pack of girls GoodNites, and a pack of Always Discreet underpants. Especially interested in how the Always Discreets turn out, I've heard really good things about them.

I currently have
8 packs of Abena M4's
6 packs of Abena M2's
3 packs of Dry 24/7
And about 20 loose diapers

Should be good for a couple of months then it will be time to reorder

I actually don't know how many diapers I have at the moment. Way too many that's for sure. It's not a "stash"; it's a hoard. It is not ok...

I'm actually going to start offloading probably 3/4 of them on ebay or something, as I have many that I'm just not a big fan of. When new diapers came out, normal people would buy maybe a bag to see if they like them. I would order a case >.<

I've got a ridiculous amount of those ABU "sissy" diapers that I'm pretty "meh" about.

I currently have varying amounts of:
--Bambinos
----Classicos
----Teddies
----Bellisimos (favorite by far irritatingly)
--Aww So Cute
----Blue
----Pink
--ABU
----SDK
----Cushies
----Sissies
--Snuggies
--Fabine (the ones they stopped making :( )

I've got an entire closet filled with diapers :-/

I currently have
3 Attends Slip Regular Plus 10
5 Tena Comfort Super
7 Tena Pants Plus
2 Girls' Drynites
~15 Baby Diapers
1 Pacifier

Unfortunately I only have five or six Goodnites and a couple of Pullups, all of which are too small for me.

3 Dependeco AIO diapers (Casper the Ghost & Wendy, a baby pink colored one and MLP characters over a rainbow background).

I have a dozen Birdseye cloth diapers. I have many pairs of plastic pants, some frosted white, some with nursery prints.

I stock Certainty Fitted briefs from Walgreen's, along with TENA Ultimate pads to use as booster inserts.

I don't hide them anymore, as all of my friends know, and are all pretty "meh" about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back