YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
drive88 said:
My stash currently consists of Molicare briefs. I keep them in the bottom drawer of my dresser. They are the best quality that I can find in the local pharmacies, and a brand I trust. I would love to be able to order some ABU Super Dry Kids or some Tena Slip Maxis. However, I also live with my aunt while going to school and, being that she's retired, she's almost always at home, and it would be impossible to time a shipment with her not being at the house. As such, I wear them on rare occasions. Everytime I've run out and told myself that I would buy a more cost-efficient brand, I walk right into the drug store and get the same Molicares. I just hate the feel of a paper thin diaper, like the typical store brands such as CVS or Depends. Not to mention that reusable tapes are a big plus for me, since I never wet my diapers. I just love the feel of a diaper and, thanks to landing strips on ABU and Tena brands, I used to be able to make my stash last months. But, since I moved in with her, it's been a challenge. Can't wait to finish school and get my own place again.

Just have the package intercepted and deliver to your local UPS depot or store or if FedEx their depot or store.

barkd74 said:
Just have the package intercepted and deliver to your local UPS depot or store or if FedEx their depot or store.

Good call! This is a little embarrassing, but I used to work in a UPS Store, so you'd think I would've known that. We just didn't have people that weren't mailbox holders with shipping us things for pick-up too often. I can't believe I didn't think of that sooner. Thank you!

9 packs of dry24/7 and 5 packs of abena m4

I can't keep a ton at a time, not out of need to hide (my roommate knows I wet the bed and have to waer diapers... It's been a real blessing, he's super chill about it), but out of there's not much drawer space allotted to me in my standard issue sophomore dorm room haha.

Right now I only have like 8 Curity youth pants in my pajama drawer. I've got a shipment of Up and Up Night time underpants coming. I have been lately trying to find a proper replacement for GoodNites. They work fine, but I just want something that I can be 19 years old and not feel humiliated in haha.

i have attends and tenas loads of them

Got this from Molicare via the Healthcare Professional Page (allows order of more than one):
Left to right - top to bottom
Molicare Super, Moliform Super, Molicare Extra, Molicare Mobile Super, Molicare Mobile Extra, Molipants Medium, Molicare Maxi, Molicare Super Plus, Moliform Extra.
Not shown: Molipants Small, Moliform Regular.

Molipants are for holding Moliform pads, they are mesh/see through and really soft, stretchy and comfortable. Can hold any other Nappy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mj86too08qic9j7/DSC_0011.JPG?dl=0

Hidden in a box at top of wardrobe called 'Files/folders'.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0iintii83ijfde4/DSC_0012.JPG?dl=0

My AMDs are hidden in an Motherboard and shoe box.(Green box and box underneath, self second from top)

Reviews to come soon.

my diaper stash af the moment:

Diaper: 13 abena m4, 11 comficare, 14 attends with 6 tapes, 7 tena slip super, 4 easy slip, 30 abrisan 10,

My room pretty much looks like a diaper warehouse...lol

my stash is in my closet and consists of 4 tranquility atns m, and a 1/2 a bag of pampers sz 7 cruisers, and 27 tena slip maxi with 2 cases of them on there way ,10 goodnites l/xl . :D . still trying to restock my stash.:D

Comficare L10 kolibri combslip and formacare xl

I want to start creating a stash soon
Unfortunately I have no ideas for a hiding place and or cover. Any suggestions?
Items for stash: Super Dry Kids, maybe bambinos and Cuddlz
Goodnites
NUK 4 or 5 pacifier
NUK 4 or 5 bottle with a formula sample pack.
NUK 4 seems to be the hardest to find.
Baby food

Last edited:
9 super seni plus m, one abri-form m4 (best of the best diapers), and one L Molicare.

There is a large storage space with a locked door underneath the stairs to the basement. I originally used it as a wine cellar. Now I have a very large stash of plastic pants, cloth diapers, training pants, onesies, and other baby clothes. I have a chest of drawers and several plastic storage bins.

I have a small pack of Luvs size 6 in the bottom drawer of my dresser, have some bambino classicos on the way to join them.. :3

PatrickD said:
I want to start creating a stash soon
Unfortunately I have no ideas for a hiding place and or cover. Any suggestions?
Items for stash: Super Dry Kids, maybe bambinos and Cuddlz
Goodnites
NUK 4 or 5 pacifier
NUK 4 or 5 bottle with a formula sample pack.
NUK 4 seems to be the hardest to find.
Baby food
So do I but I literally have no idea, where to go.

Added to my stash today.. Small 18 pack of White Cloud sleep pants.. Still waiting on my Bambinos to come in, been a week :/

I like Pampers :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back