YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have:

- 2 packs of plastic Tena Slip Maxi (which I will be keeping for special occasions)
- 2 packs of Molicare Super Plus
- 1 pack of Attends Slip Regular Plus
- 1 pack of new cloth Tena Slip Maxi
- 1 Pack of Cuddlz all white Diapers
- half a pack of Plastic Tena Slip Super

Lol I didn't realise how much I had until listing them!

I keep them all hidden in my wardrobe - the space behind my closed drawers and on the top shelf's hidden behind clothes.

I also have an easi seal disposal bin which I keep hidden behind the clothes that are hanging up. Welcome to Narnia haha!

Approximately a 15 gal Rubbermaid tub each of baby diapers, Molicare, and Tenas.

Sometimes Adult Diapers just appear out of nowhere!

Yesterday, when I walked to the post office to pick up my mail, I found that someone left a big box of adult diapers labeled with a sign that they were free. I got a full bag of Tena Serenity Heavy Protection Underwear, Super Plus, A full Bag of Prevail Stretch Fit Briefs and a full bag of a store brand Premium Maximum Protection Flex Right Underwear for Women.

Diaper stash is a must living on the islands here in Hawaii... Keep a stash that consists of ABENA Xplus, Molicare, Attends, Bambino, Secure Xplus and ABRI Wings.

When I get down to a bag of diapers for each I put in my order for more. You never know.

Couple packages of Luvs and Goodnites in my car :)

Finally caved and ordered a case of the new Dry 24/7s. Pretty huge for a size M, but I honestly like the feeling of being in a huge diaper that covers my belly button. I am annoyed that I have to break down the padding with my hands for the absorbency to be at its best, but they're still superb diapers.

Finally, after ~8 months of being without the really good stuff I've managed to build up my stash to something noteworthy again!

All this stored in my dresser in my closet (I'm lucky as hell in that no one ever comes into my room for any reason)

View attachment 21147
(Bottom drawers)
Left- Dry 24/7's (The new ones) X 36

Right- M4's x 41

View attachment 21148

Then on the middle level we've got...

Tranquility ATN's (Left) X 27 (From when I had to be cheep)

Tena Classic Brief Plus (right) x21 (Cheep, and Reusable for when I just want to wear, like to sleep in)

Also on the right is the remainder of the M4's that couldn't fit in the bottom drawer...

Having a job makes it far too tempting to grow the stash, I only have so much space!

I have no way to get actual diapers so I use the makeshift cloth diaper on this site that I've added my own twists to that I hide in the corner of my closet in my room.

I got if im only counting the unopened stash in the attic:

9 packs of Tena Slip Maxi
2 packs ID slip expert super (great diaper, very confy and plastic backed, will buy then instead of tena when i cant get the slips plasticbacked)
2 packs Kolibri comslip
3 packs molicare super plus
4 packs abena l4
3 packs Forma care xplus
2 packs comficare
3 packs fabine
2 packs a+ level 3
1 pack Tena slip Super

Then i have a few random packs of different brands, maybe 3-5 in all, some opened,

I dont realy need to hide since my GF knows and i live on my own,

I am incontinent, so it's more of a supply than stash :) My wife accepts everything so no problems there.

I've got:

Around 720 ConfiDry 24/7, Medium (New Style)
About 100 Bambino Bellissimo
64 Fabine Exklusiv Pacifier Print, Medium
80 Fabine Colored Print, Medium
80 ABU Sissy and DryKids (40 each)
400 Abena Anatomic booster pads
96 Tena Male shields
64 Tena Underwear for Men, Medium
120 Depend Underwear for Men, S/M
120 Depend Real-Fit, S/M
14 Abena AbriFlex M3, M
20 GaryWear PUL pants, Large
20 Abena AbriFix fitting pants, Large
4 reusable briefs (different brands)
6 printed cloth diapers with inserts (Etsy)
3 reusable bed pads

Oh yeah...and almost 1,000 Attend Night Preserver Pads (30 x 36). I ordered 100, received 1,000. Good thing the wife knows all :).

Overall, this occupies a room about 8x8 stacked to reasonable heights. I have no idea how much money is in it...my FSA pays for my supplies.

Last edited:
I've got 12 Attends Slip regular plus 10, 3 Tena pants plus, Some pampers easy-ups and other baby diapers

What do you stock?
I always have a pack of 45 Tena Maxi Plus Diapers then i have some Tena Pull Up Pants, and a small collection of other random one-offs, samples and stuffers and baby diapers i use as stuffers.

How many do you keep?
i keep upto 80 diapers and a wide array of baby items and girlie cloths about 25 outfits now but always adding more.

Where do you hide it?
in a Large Suit Case, which can be stored in the underneath of my Sofa where the liner is split i removed it all and made a safe hiddy hole..

Heya y'all!! Here's the stash that I've collected over the years. It's not as much as most of the people on here have, but I'm always adding to my stash. A lot of my stuff is from cuddlz.com too.

imgur: the simple image sharer

Changing mat
Bottle
Pacifier (plain white, I want a really babyish one though)
Velcro fastening all in one diaper
Baby powder
Bunch of wipes
Diaper bags
Pack of booster pads
Pack of Tena Pulliups
Pack of Cuddlz disposables (wearing one as I type this)
And two different packs of disposable adult diapers. One is Tena, dunno what the other is. Same brand as the booster pads

I also have two pairs of plastic pants. One plain white with buttons, the other are pullups with a really cute dinosaur print ^^ I also have a baby blue onsie, but I hardly wear it anymore because it's too big for me :(

I might get a bib next, or a new onsie that's in a girly color. But ultimately I'm not sure. What's the popular thing with AB/DL's these days?

Currently a case of molicare, some depends (my first and I still like them). Some lille's (cloth backed. Not so keen) A case of Comficare on order.

Also several pairs of plastic and rubber pants. Plus one euroflex put bloomers.

DLE

5 Depends with tabs
14 tena pull ups
13 tena diapers with tabs
14 abena M4 breathable
14 abena M4 plastic back :)

About 50 Mckesson plastic backed diapers and that many again in baby diapers I use as doublers .

So, slightly off-topic, but im out of high school for the summer and going to university this fall, and as such im living with my folks. What is the best hiding spot in this situation? Any tips on throwing my diapers away without the family seeing them in the garbage?

My stash now only consists of 3 cloth diapers :frown: Till parcel man comes later and next week when my big order comes

parcelboy2 said:
My stash now only consists of 3 cloth diapers :frown: Till parcel man comes later and next week when my big order comes

Now consists of 3 cloth and a open pack of Abena L2 (why didn't I try Abena earlier ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back