Would you rather....

Clothforever

Contributor
If you had the choice, would you rather have a family member discover your interest in diapers or would you rather tell them directly?

choice 3: neither lol

• Haha
Reactions: jozik, mayhem, camperspampers1 and 6 others
Choice 3 : neither lol

Reactions: Ortler and Napincolove
My mom discovered mine and it didn't go well. Still, I would have never told her as I thought I had kept that well hidden.

I would think telling might go a little better than being discovered in that you could back-pedal you diaper desires in your explanation if it wasn't going well.

3rd secret choice
neither one
Don't share what you do in the bedroom with your family
they likely don't share that info with you either

• Thinking
Reactions: theancientmariner, Ortler, Nottylu and 2 others
I’ve told several of my family. Each conversation has been emotionally rewarding and a bonding experience.

Reactions: Diaperedonthedownlow
Definitely the unofficial third choice, which is much better than the forth alternative: "Slowly die a horrible death"

SparkyDog said:
3rd secret choice
neither one
Don't share what you do in the bedroom with your family
they likely don't share that info with you either
I'm not even sure I want to know, unless there is diapers involved. I did watch my big sister being changed a few times in the bathroom, happened to me as well, so yea, I wouldn't want to lose any of those memories, like in ever...
...so where do that leave me?

Last edited:
I would rather have a family member discover my interests in diapers. I’ve kinda had this fantasy of my sister or female cousin finding my interest in diapers and we keep it a secret from everyone else and when we are alone she diapers me and treats me like a baby.

Reactions: craigd1341
goodniteswearer89 said:
I would rather have a family member discover my interests in diapers. I’ve kinda had this fantasy of my sister or female cousin finding my interest in diapers and we keep it a secret from everyone else and when we are alone she diapers me and treats me like a baby.
That would be nice, I would like that. Given the choice between the two, I think my family finding out would be better. I may have already had it happen but I wrote another thread about that. Their finding out means I don't have to be there to see their initial reaction.

Palle said:
I'm not even sure I want to know, unless there is diapers involved. I did watch my big sister being changed a few times in the bathroom, happened to me as well, so yea, I wouldn't want to lose any of those memories, like in ever...
...so where do that leave me?
im not sure how to reply to this 🤔

My mother and father have actually caught me a couple times. Not in the act, but finding my diaper stash, paci, etc. At first of course they were mortified by the idea, and did everything they could do to get me to stop except a therapist (thank goodness). But the last time I was caught I was already 22-23 by then and told me again they were worried. I told them don’t worry, I didn’t go into details but I said this is something that nobody in my vanilla life would ever find out. They haven’t mentioned it since

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
Clothforever said:
If you had the choice, would you rather have a family member discover your interest in diapers or would you rather tell them directly?
If I’m honest I’d rather no one knee

Although I would prefer nobody know, I think I would choose the option to tell them rather than being discovered.

My thoughts on this are that if I am telling them about my diapers, it is because I thought it might be a good time to do so.

Trust me if I had my way they would still not know. It was just every couple of years they would find something, so it wasn’t like a big repetitive thing

I'd prefer no one in my family would ever know. Feel it's alot of pressure on wife cuz I don't think she talk to anybody about it, I'm OK with her confiding in close freind just not family.

LittleTex said:
My mother and father have actually caught me a couple times. Not in the act, but finding my diaper stash, paci, etc. At first of course they were mortified by the idea, and did everything they could do to get me to stop except a therapist (thank goodness). But the last time I was caught I was already 22-23 by then and told me again they were worried. I told them don’t worry, I didn’t go into details but I said this is something that nobody in my vanilla life would ever find out. They haven’t mentioned it since
This sounds like what happened to me when I lived with my parents and tried to wear diapers. I too got told I might have to go see a therapist but I told my mom when she mentioned that that I would stop wearing diapers and I did for a while but once I moved out into my own apartment I started wearing again

I'd rather be discovered. That way, if the person doesn't like it, I can say, "Well, that's why I was trying to hide it, you idiot!" (I'm only semi-joking.) Generally speaking, I'm not sure it's possible to know which approach is more likely to have a happy ending. It's so individual. If you're dealing with somebody who's open-minded, it may not matter much. If it's somebody who's closed-minded, it probably won't matter much. If you're not sure, maybe watch and wait and reconsider the question later.

I choose neither. There's no reason for any family member to know about this. I certainly don't fantasize about being discovered and exposed.

Back