• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Who am I.

PinkytheCow

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I go by PinkytheCow or Pinky. Warning, I never know what to put in this kind of thing. It’s either too much or not enough information. So…… I live in Louisville, Kentucky and so far I am happy being here. I moved here in 2015 as a place to retire. I spent 16 years total in the USAF doing a few different jobs. Most of them were Law Enforcement, Medical, or computer related. Before I joined the military I worked in Law enforcement, EMS, Fire Fighting, and security/VIP Protection. From a very early age I was always trying to learn non age appropriate stuff. I was never really in to kids stuff. I am now a Disabled Veteran and do not work.

I have been in the BDSM Lifestyle for around 35+ years now. My thing now is ABDL, specific the DD/Lg path or just DL. I am a DL/DD now, but mostly a DL. I am urinary incontinence from an accident in the military but even before that. I had a diaper kink in the bedroom for many many years. As a DL I am happy, relaxed, somewhat playful, and get along great with Doms or Subs. But make no mistake I am a Dominant but I will lightly Power Share with the right person. So as an IC I am in diapers 24/7. Also I have IBS so I have some issues from that also. I mostly use Megamax and Crinklz as my go to diapers. I still do some teaching, advising and always a student in the BDSM Lifestyle. Ask me more. I am really open once I know you a bit more.

In my vanilla life I have different hobbies and interests and have done a lot of different things in my life. I am a seventh level Google guide. I take pictures and do reviews that are read and used all over the world for Google maps. I am also a confidential beta tester for Google Maps. A lot of my time currently is taken up as administrator on a few different discord servers. Are use mine passed training and education to help people with their problems in situations. I have a PhD in divinity with a minor in counseling so it comes in handy to help people out. I used to have an extensive amount of battlefield, trauma, emergency, and kinky medicine. I currently hold no certifications active in medicine or psychology at this time. I have a PS4 Pro VR I play on with a ton of different games. I love learning about new technology and communication stuff. The things they have now a days is just amazing.

I joined this site awhile back so I could learn new stuff that is happening in the world of BDSM/ABDL. I also came to talk to like minded people and give back to the community I so love. I tend to lurk a lot right now as I have a lot going on but I will try to be more active in the future. If you have any questions. I am very nonjudgmental and have very few hard limits even on taboo subjects. But before we dive in deep I need a little bit of time to get to know you. Otherwise ask away. Oh, the only dumb question is the question that is never asked.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Kittyinpink
Welcome :)

Glad you're here.

What's the story behind picking PinkytheCow as your name? I'm curious.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Moo said:
Welcome :)

Glad you're here.

What's the story behind picking PinkytheCow as your name? I'm curious.
Well it’s hard to tell now but years back when I was given that nickname. I was a very strawberry blonde with freckles and quite white. Well I Love dairy cows. The other part goes back to the description I gave of myself. I love to play in the water when I was younger or just be outside. Well that white skin between the freckles dos not do good in the sun. I turn pink or get bubbles from bad sunburns. So I look like I have pink skin and freckles. So one day they came up with PinkytheCow and I got a new nickname. The traditional military way.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Hello Pinky 👋 ! 😊. What an interesting person you are! I love your introduction, as I am sure many shall. Anyway welcome to the site! I'm sure you will enjoy chatting with us lot as you get to know us! I will introduce myself! - I am Kitty 😺! (Basically I love the name and I am fond of cute ! Anything cute!) I am ABDL and definitely not the dominant type! I wouldn't know how! not my style! I am a trans woman , just starting on my full transition journey.. and I mean full. I enjoy both the DL and AB side , but I am mainly DL. I don't indulge much anymore since I started transition, but I am still very much a part of ABDL , and I have grown very attached to several members here , and the site in general. I am very sensitive, but experienced and tougher than I sound! I don't shock easy , and I don't find offence easily either! I been around to long for that! (And I'm not daft enough to want to judge others or there opinions! I just enjoy learning about people and , about myself as I continue through my life!) I like gentle hobbies like cooking , especially gardening and walking, cycling etc... I dislike violence, conflict and over the top social gatherings! Well hello from myself! Welcome 😊! I look forward to chatting and reading and learning from you and your posts!

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Hi and welcome to the site. I love your screen name and the explanation.

Welcome to ADISC PinkytheCow thank you for posting such an informative introduction.
I look forward to your contributions here, as you seem to have so much to offer from your qualifications and experiences.

As for me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl.
Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

All the best to you.

Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire.
Disabled.
Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

Back