Where do you get your incontinence supplies?

Where do you get your incontinence supplies?

• LL Medico

Votes: 37 26.4%
  • Carewell

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Amazon

Votes: 46 32.9%
  • Direct from Manufacturer, like Northshore, Tranquility, etc.

Votes: 69 49.3%
  • In-store, like Target, Walmart, etc.

Votes: 24 17.1%
  • HDIS

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Simply Medical

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Other (website, store, etc.)

Votes: 68 48.6%

• Total voters

pugglesmuggles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Just curious because I tend to get them from all over, don't really have one specific place I always go to. Looking to narrow the field to the best suppliers.

• Love
Reactions: Napincolove, MetalDan86, Edgewater and 1 other person
I get mine from Nappiesrus and incontinence choice.

Reactions: SAPexpanded
Mine come from a local medical supply store. They offer free delivery or you can pickup. Quite nice to deal with and they take care of all the insurance paperwork.
Every 60 days I get an order of 240 Abena L4 (plastic version)

Reactions: LittleRugrat45, Kellycares, queerpeanut and 1 other person
since I am in Wisconsin and on Medicaid there is on one authorized Medicaid supplier for Wisconsin Medicaid and the only authorized supplier is actually in Michigan and that is J&B Medical which has some of the worst customer service they have a 1.5 star out of 5 rating and a D- Better Business Bureau rating

• Wow
Reactions: Edgewater
Home care delivered for my insurance covered supplies. LL Medico and Incontrol for my night diapers and other items.

I’m getting abenas and boosters from carewell for day issues and Megamax direct from north shore for overnight

Reactions: Rusher and BigAl2
KechoDrips said:
I’m getting abenas and boosters from carewell for day issues and Megamax direct from north shore for overnight
Have you tried these abena booster pads? I just got some of the Seni and they don't have SAP. And don't hold much.

Frequently shopped sites:
LLMedico
Northshore
AdultClothDiaper
Rearz
Amazon
Other online sites

A few brick and mortar stores

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, Rusher, MetalDan86 and 5 others
LLMedico for plastic pants
Incontinence Shop (AKA DryLife) for daytime diapers
ABUniverse for night-time BetterDry diapers (since IncoShop stopped stocking Abena plastic).

There was a time I went to IncoShop for all these things; then the Kins rubber pants were discontinued, and nothing they sell now comes close, and they stopped doing any reliable night-time product.

Don't forget we don't all live in the US.

Last edited:
Reactions: Davvyboy and BigAl2
BigAl1 said:
Have you tried these abena booster pads? I just got some of the Seni and they don't have SAP. And don't hold much.
I've tried these with my Abena L4 (plastic version) they are not bad
But I prefer the Tranquility Contour booster pads. Slightly cheaper and work slightly better than the Abena ones

Reactions: Davvyboy, Edgewater, queerpeanut and 1 other person
I’m in the uk. So very lucky to get mine supplied by the National Health Service (NHS).

Reactions: Davvyboy, Constantlydamp and BigAl2
NRU if they have stock. which they do not at the moment. looking to get some kiddo junior plus in pink - out of stock as usual.

Reactions: Davvyboy and BigAl2
I started buying from InControl like 6 months ago and they've been my favorite diapers so far.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Zeke, queerpeanut and 1 other person
Usually i just get them from the closet :)

But that was not an option so i picked north shore...

• Haha
Reactions: Davvyboy, Rusher, southeastlittle and 5 others
Baloo said:
I get mine from Nappiesrus and incontinence choice.
Also Dorset nursing

Reactions: Davvyboy and Constantlydamp
I'm in cloth diapers most of the time. I only use disposable diapers if I'm behind on cloth diaper laundry, or I'm going to be away from home for more than 4 hours.

Thread armor for daytime diapers. I also make my own custom inserts for the thread armor shells which greatly increases the absorbency.

Llmedicio or Amazon for prefold cloth diapers, pins, and plastic pants for nighttime or extend wear times.

Disposable diapers come from North shore. I usually only wear the megamax diapers, but I do keep a case of pullups and supremes on hand for rare use cases. I only go through 4-6 cases of disposable diapers per year.

Powder, wipes, cream and other misc needs come from places like Walmart, target, or the grocery store.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, Edgewater and EcoIncon
I used to order from healthwick.ca online, until everyone including them, jacked up their prices. Now I get most of my supplies from walmart.ca, with the exception of plastic pants. For PP, I order the Priva brand from wellwise.ca.

Reactions: Davvyboy and queerpeanut
BigAl1 said:
I haven’t tried them but they look really expensive. 90 cents per or if you buy in bulk, still 67 cents per, especially for them not to absorb much. For that price, I would highly recommend getting eternadry from northshore as they run about 65ish cents per and are excellent. I am currently trying out Secure Personal Care Products Ultimate Boost Ups which are about 44 cents per and work amazing for that price.

Reactions: BigAl2
I get mine from Aeroflow Urology covered by my Medicaid, Prevail pull-ups

Reactions: BigAl2
Nappies R Us, great service but stock levels have been a bit low on some products recently.

Reactions: Davvyboy and Constantlydamp
Back