Where Can I buy solid color onesies wholesale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyboy561

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am looking to start a business making custom, iron on vinyl, adult onesies; However, I cannot find blank, solid color onesies for purchase. I looked on Alibaba, but all I could find are onesies that are already printed. Does anyone know where I can purchase wholesale, solid color adult onesies?

Reactions: mark58
I have seen solid color Onesies on several internet sites.

Baby Pants https://www.baby-pants.com/onezie.php
BigBabyBums at Etsy Adult Onsie
Protex Blue Onesie
AdultCLothDiaper "T" Onesie
BabyKins Adult Onesies
And more:

The problem is not availability of solid color Onesies rather the price. All of these outlets are Retail sellers and their prices are too high to provide a decent mark-up for you as a fledgling business.

Here are some ideas to help make that happen.
  • Create a business entity with a unique name such as "My First Business".
  • Get a business license so that you can buy at wholesale price.
  • Obtain any other permits and licenses you need to become an aftermarket reseller.
  • You need to learn where other sellers are buying those Onesies wholesale and then do that yourself.
  • An industry convention is a typical way to get such contacts.
Cold calling these resellers may yield a wholesale source for you if the company is a small (and friendly) outfit such as yourself and does not feel threatened by competition.

As a startup business you can get away (for a while) without having the necessary licenses and permits or even a physical site, however you will have to buy your inventory retail until you make the right contacts for a wholesale seller of the goods you wish to resell.

If you do make enough income to worry about taxes than you should have all of the legalities already done.

You might consider buying an established "Tee" shirt printer/seller business that is struggling or just tired of it. That way all of the groundwork has been done. You would get:
Licenses
Tee shirt printer
Computer with special graphics and printer software
Inventory of conventional Tee shirts.
Perhaps a lease on a physical site or possibly some sort of portable business.

Another alternative is to establish a business relationship with a Tee shirt printer shop and have them do the printing for you and then return ship the product. That way you would not have to purchase expensive silk screen equipment or other printing devices.

Good luck, I hope this helps you.

Best of luck to you, you need more custom ABDL clothes out there as most of the stuff we have now look like it’s just advertising rather than authentic looking baby/toddler clothing scaled up.

i see some on aliexpress searching like "Bodysuit Baby Diaper Lovers" most are blue, black or white some look eventually clicking through similar suggestions you find similar items that have more variety,

no clue if they are any good.

it might be the kinda thing you'd want to look on actual alibaba to buy in bulk or commission ones done by a high rated clothing seller.

Try eBay. I saw some that came from a company in Canada. You probably could order directly from the manufacturer.

Most companies have reseller agreements with smaller companies if you have already registered your company reach out to Tykables or Rearz of ABU for their reseller pricing you may have to deal with minimum orders. You can also research china companies who specialize in producing for other companies but you have to order in bulk and prepay .

You also could go the self made custom route if your handy with a sewing machine

Good luck in your business

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back