What's your sexuality (or lack there of)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not exactly sure. I've considered myself straight and the only serious relationship I've had so far is with a girlfriend, however, I have been curious about experimenting with a guy, and that curiosity has not weakened or died down at all. So I guess the best word to describe myself is Heteroflexible or possibly just Bi-Curious. The more I think about it, the less certain I am picking a label as I'm not sure whether my situation is me being straight and just enjoy occasionally messing around or if I'm really Bisexual and Heteroromantic.

I would say I am an X on the Kinsey scale. I really have no desire for sex, and kinda find those functions repulsive. But I would say I am homoromantic asexual, which really hinders me ever finding a mate.

Hertrosexuall for me.

Hetero in theory, "self-actualized" in practice. :/

I asked that to myself many times when joining adisc.

I mostly consider myself straight, but never really sexually attracted to anyone.

A few people thought I was homosexual, but that was me being nice.
However I have been little curious about Homoromantic.

Before, I was creep out by any sexual things, and thought I was just protecting myself,
but since I joined I found that I am asexual.

I feel strong about heteromantic.
I will stick with asexual

Last edited:
I am bisexual.

Heterosexual
Well I'm only attracted to diapers, inflatables and piñatas if that makes sense

ZodiacPup said:
Heterosexual
Well I'm only attracted to diapers, inflatables and piñatas if that makes sense

So only female diapers, inflatables, and piñatas?

Trevor said:
So only female diapers, inflatables, and piñatas?
True dat

I'm asexual but I'm not sex repulsed I just don't have the parts I feel I need to have sex the way I want it do therefore I'm not interested.

I guess I'd call myself a heterosexual and a diapersexual. Really, to be completely honest, I seldom use diapers for more than sexual release, so they are right up there with the opposite gender as far as my sexuality is concerned.

heteromantic, asexual. //also be cool if this was a poll

Pansexual, I have a real soft spot for trans people, their personalities seem much more vibrant and genuine which catches my interest. Although I'm capable of having a crush on lots of people I guess I would consider myself demisexual, wasn't familiar with the term until now. Being physically sexual is much easier than being emotionally or romantically sexual, particularly for just play. I like the physical part just as much as the next sexually active person but I prefer to have good personalities around me and will abstain if it seems like it's just about plumbing.

Trying to be concise with all these terms is enough to make my head spin. Don't have these kinds of discussions in my neck of the woods.

I'm bisexual, but mostly homoromantic or homoflexible.

Not totally sure. Maybe bi? Maybe just questioning? I'm taking life as it comes at me right now and keeping my options open so to speak hahahah

I'm very asexual, and sex averse. I find it kinda odd that I have fetishy interests, and yet am so very asexual.

Chanch0 said:
I put bi on my profile, but I'm more gay like, if I put it on a scale, it'd look kinda like this: Straight----------bi----Me---gay.

I have to say that's where I fall on that scale, as well.

I identified as gay years ago. I've never doubted my sexuality or questioned it. But over the last year, I have been gradually loosing interest in sex. I still identify myself as gay and I find myself attracted to males, but I find the idea of sex to be upsetting and slightly repulsive. For me, it ruins my ability to feel innocent, which is very important to me.

- - - Updated - - -

computerProgrammer said:
To get diapered now, or not to. That is the question.
The answer is YES :)

I'm Gay and I'm proud of it. I haven't talk to parents yet but honestly I'll take whatever they want to do. I'm very fortunate to have a loving boyfriend and we have plan stretch to retirement. Unfortunately we live so far at the moment.

Yes for those who are curious. I was a straight. And I don't want to add debate of sexuality origin but. I have really bad experience with my so called "father". And no I'm not molested but sometimes pain in the heart is more than physical. Thankfully my bf(I think ADISC resident will remember him) has fill in those hole...

I don't really care about others sexuality. It is their individual rights but for me what is important is that. Choose anything that makes you happy. Don't ever lie yourself. It will only make you sad.

Last thing is I want to write this quote that I got from a manga(Japanese comic -btw). The character itself is a Transsexual. "It doesn't matter how people sees us. What matter is how we live our life"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back