What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
My hopes is to be down to a 40 inch jeans my time teddycon starts. Right now I’m a 44 inch waist.
The 4x would most def fit. What website did you find those clothes on?

3 cases of megamax's when i heard healthwick was having a price increase.

since i didnt know the amount of increase i over bought cause I hate FOMO

LittleAndrea said:
The 4x would most def fit. What website did you find those clothes on?

Reactions: LittleAndrea
I got a tray so I could make my own highchair for my nursery for my Littles!

I officially want nearly everything in the clothing section, please let me know how your experience is with them!

Not one hour ago, I placed an order for 3 bags of Megamax diapers :)

Reactions: LeifErikson
LittleAndrea said:
I officially want nearly everything in the clothing section, please let me know how your experience is with them!
I live in pa and it shipped out of York the next day, I ordered after five on Tuesday and shipped Wednesday morning received Thursday at 5:30 pm. Good quality clothing here’s a pic of the dress and my new diaper E32F1CB1-C640-45F2-BEBA-D34F17FCB9AF.jpegC95BF3ED-BCFF-4857-9F08-C46CA45D379B.jpeg

Reactions: valsroom and Seasonedcitizen
I recently ordered some custom shortfalls with a snapcrotch from the Etsy shop Snuggle and Huff. Not cheap, but made to order and so a great fit and function. They are awesome - would highly recommend. Bella is in the community jersey and knows her stuff.

-8 Cases of white Megamaxes (320)
-2 Cases of blue Megamaxes (80)
-1 Pack of Crinklz Astronaut
-1 Case of XL Northshore Boosters

For college purposes ;)

I bought some goodnights from Wal-mart and was going to sneak them into the house to avoid my brother. Unfortunately my grandmother kind of said that wasn't a good idea due to my brother so they are in our van for now.

Last edited:
I live in pa and it shipped out of York the next day, I ordered after five on Tuesday and shipped Wednesday morning received Thursday at 5:30 pm. Good quality clothing here’s a pic of the dress and my new diaper

You're very lucky, I ordered from then on August 9th and it's still listed as unfufilled. I live on the east coast as well so I was hoping for it to at least be shipped by now. Hopefully soon because I spent quite a bit and I don't like that it's just sitting there.

67DAC964-E293-4630-A0FE-67C5A0AB87D2.jpeg8A495F6A-5E0B-465B-AF86-D752AAFEB945.jpeg
I rescued him from Goodwill yesterday I named him Jeffrey after guess who?

Reactions: littledub1955, joydl19, dogboy and 3 others
115 diapers from northshore, megamaxes case, supreme case and a bag of astronauts and a washable changing bed pad.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Just ordered 2 long sleeve onesies from LFB. It gets really cold in the northeast during the winter and the winter lasts forever. This way I can wear my little cloths year round.
123.jpg 124.jpg

Reactions: lilstevie56, iluvdps2 and Seasonedcitizen
I bought a few nice things this week, including a new dinosaur onesie (which I can't wait for!), a couple of new pacis to match the dino onesie, and a new thing for me, a bonnet which vaguely matches another onesie I have. I also bought three new packs of diapers - ABU Dinorawrz (again, for the dino onesie!), and two more packs of Tykables.

I really want a matching paci clip but couldn't find any except for a couple that are being sold on Etsy by US vendors who charge a crazy amount for delivery ($8 for the clip and $12 for delivery!), so I will have to keep looking. But otherwise it's been a pretty busy shopping day.
il_1140xN.3129752549_pic2.jpg

il_1140xN.2141214702_t495.jpg

Reactions: littledub1955 and Seasonedcitizen
20210911_222721.jpgFinally bought this - I wanted it from a long time ago...

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, 49beachdipe and Seasonedcitizen
SynthwaveDiaperBoy said:
Sadly nothing yet, college student life is my life right now sadly
You need a sponsor

Back