What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

Most recent purchase was a pacifier set from littleforbig, the black fox/white bear set :)
I kept the bear for me and my partner got the fox one.
I've been enjoying it and so has my partner. Partner really likes it, personally I find the nipple juuust slightly too big for my mouth but its so cute I don't mind

Reactions: littledub1955 and Traveller
Ilovewetdiapers4200 said:
Is 9500 ml a good enough for you
Well I would prefer 10k, but 9.5k is acceptable 😉

Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200
I haven't bought any for quite a while, I had purchased a bunch weekly for a while and decided that 173 diapers were enough for a while, and then for the last month and 4 day I didn't really feel like wearing. I had worn almost every night for 18 months. P art of me wonders if its this unbearable heat and humidity. I am actually angry about it, its been unbearable and I just can't cope with being in ac and then outside and then back in ac, its killing me, all I want to do is sleep and tell customers to f. off? Anybody else feel that way?? Sorry getting off the subject!

Reactions: Traveller and Ilovewetdiapers4200
MikeDJ said:
I recently got some 10 at Night plastic pants on Amazon. They have some real cute prints on them. They have diapers also with the same prints on them but the diapers are pricey. Im not sure how good the plastic pants will be but they are really cute though.
I received these plastic pants recently and they are pretty well made but run quite small. I am a size Large and ordered 2XL to be safe and still could barely get them on. Kind of disappointed. I like roomy poofy plastic pants over diapers. I suppose I could alter them to make them roomier.

Attachments

• IMG_7123.JPG
    IMG_7123.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • Sad
Reactions: Diaperedonthedownlow and Angelapinks
Little Dreamers by Liitle for Big

Some Wooden Trains to play with, as I'm getting some wooden train tracks and such!

• Love
Reactions: Traveller

Lost some weight so I needed some new onesies cant wait for delivery.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955
PichuCubJacob said:
Some Wooden Trains to play with, as I'm getting some wooden train tracks and such!
Me too!!
On their way with a big wooden lorry I take apart and rebuild in different ways👍🥰

Already have the train with 4 carriages👍🥰

Reactions: PichuCubJacob
Just tried little for big Little Circus nappies for first time last night AWESOME AND SERIOUSLY CUTE!!!!!
Too expensive for every day but a real treat for me and my mummy❤❤❤❤

I got two onesies from Preventa Wear. They are soft.

XL Goodnites! And I am beyond happy!

A new baby blue onesie with snaps on the shoulders from baby-pants, a few pairs of new gary plastic pants 2 white 1 with honey bears and 2 new sets of extra large diaper pins!

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955
PurplePup89 said:
I just got a box from Rearz today; Lil' Monsters were on sale, so I picked up a pack of Lil' Monsters diapers, a onesie, a pacifer set and a bottle, because hey, I like to match.
Ha, this was really close to my latest purchase from them! Sans the onesie unfortunately.😭 (I'll get em next time!) I love the matching themes as well as they are really cute. I got the Alpaca overnight diapers with matching themed pacifiers as well as the glass baby bottle.

Sipping choccy milk in bed while wearing a cushy diaper is a level of comfort I haven't felt in years!

Reactions: PurplePup89
My rearz bottle came in, I really like it but wish the nipple was slightly bigger.

PurplePup89 said:
I figure maybe this can be an ongoing thread; it's always fun getting packages in the mail and sometimes you wanna play a little show-and-tell.

I just got a box from Rearz today; Lil' Monsters were on sale, so I picked up a pack of Lil' Monsters diapers, a onesie, a pacifer set and a bottle, because hey, I like to match. The bottle came with free face masks, and I have to admit that I'm surprised at the quality. I've been getting by on paper-thin custom cloth masks from places like RedBubble, but the Rearz ones are much thicker, softer and contoured. Since they were a giveaway, I thought they'd be cheap, but they're easily the best I now own and the design is vague enough that I'll likely wear it in public.
I went a little crazy the other day. I only wear every once in a while but I was wearing the other day and felt like I needed to buy a bunch even though I have a full thing of bambino classico and some northshore pull ups (word to the wise; their pull ups arent as nice as their diapers).

I ordered a pack northshore megamax and betterdry. Then because I was really disappointed in the pullups I had I ordered a thing of abena pullups LOL. They just came in today. I will be set for a LONGGGGG time lol

A pack of DinoRawrz to go along with my Camelots for my vacation.

I took advantage of a sale Build-A-Bear was having earlier in the week and got myself a new stuffie for my birthday. I haven't fully settled on a name yet. I am thinking about going with Mr. Cuddles.

Attachments

• IMG_20210731_162416__01.jpg
    IMG_20210731_162416__01.jpg
    748.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperedonthedownlow, littledub1955, Canadoodle and 1 other person
I bought two cases of disposable bed protectors but they are for a senile old cat who picked two spots in the house to use a her litter box. None of the seven litter boxes fit her needs.

Attachments

• 820D9324-6E2A-42A9-9D48-6B177F777C47.jpeg
    820D9324-6E2A-42A9-9D48-6B177F777C47.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 3
1627783410086.png
I just purchased the new cont-Raptor diapers from bambino diapers.com

Reactions: littledub1955, Seasonedcitizen, cprdr and 1 other person
Back