What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

3 Nuk bottles, and 3 Nuk pacifiers.

Reactions: littledub1955
A bag of rearz lil monsters. I have a week to myself so I want to be padded as often as possible

A pack and bottle that I got a few months ago but my parents found that and throw them out.

• Sad
I got a matching diaper shirt and shorts from Lilkink with a little turtle on it. My wife and I are really excited to see how adorable I look in it.

This that just came in! 224570140_4283888248364724_3278534859475211220_n.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: ronnieM and sonadam9
I got a new bottle set for me and my bro (ageplay bro) he got the 'boy one' I the 'girl one'

🥺🐄💖✨

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955 and Seasonedcitizen
Not my purchase but purchased for me by Daddy for my birthday last week. He got me a vintage funshine care bear, a vintage pound puppies coloring book and 2 outfits from little for big. Love it all!

123.jpg 123.jpg 123.jpg123.jpg

*Not my pics, easier to just grab pics off the net but this is what he got me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and Seasonedcitizen
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
View attachment 60205
I just purchased the new cont-Raptor diapers from bambino diapers.com
I can’t wait they’re out for delivery can’t wait to put one on

LittleAndrea said:
Not my purchase but purchased for me by Daddy for my birthday last week. He got me a vintage funshine care bear, a vintage pound puppies coloring book and 2 outfits from little for big. Love it all!

View attachment 60447 View attachment 60448 View attachment 60449View attachment 60450

*Not my pics, easier to just grab pics off the net but this is what he got me.
I like your outfits but they’d never fit me here’s what I ordered Jasmine just wanted these

902417E8-640E-4474-A63E-75CF44F7FAF7.jpeg

Reactions: littledub1955, Seasonedcitizen and sissybaby34
I’m trying Goodnites for the first time - I’m loving them so far - so my most recent purchases are a bag each of the L/XL and XL girls Goodnites.

I like your outfits but they’d never fit me here’s what I ordered Jasmine just wanted these
Their sizes go up to 4x so they probably would, you just have to order 1 size up from your normal. I've never seen Jasmine are they reliable?

A new teddy bear.

• Love
A new teddy bear to snuggle with.

• Love
I got these pjs secondhand with penguins with scarves on for winter this year

photo_2021-08-05 12.38.05.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, ronnieM, Nandler and 1 other person
Do you have a link, they are all adorable.

I got half a case of Tykable diapers. One of each pack of Overnight, Cammies, Puppers, and Little Builders

LittleAndrea said:
Their sizes go up to 4x so they probably would, you just have to order 1 size up from your normal. I've never seen Jasmine are they reliable?
My littleself is a 3-4 year old girl who still wears diapers whose name is Jasmine

Littlebabybecca said:
Do you have a link, they are all adorable.

Reactions: Littlebabybecca
LittleAndrea said:
My hopes is to be down to a 40 inch jeans my time teddycon starts. Right now I’m a 44 inch waist.

Back