What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

PurplePup89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I figure maybe this can be an ongoing thread; it's always fun getting packages in the mail and sometimes you wanna play a little show-and-tell.

I just got a box from Rearz today; Lil' Monsters were on sale, so I picked up a pack of Lil' Monsters diapers, a onesie, a pacifer set and a bottle, because hey, I like to match. The bottle came with free face masks, and I have to admit that I'm surprised at the quality. I've been getting by on paper-thin custom cloth masks from places like RedBubble, but the Rearz ones are much thicker, softer and contoured. Since they were a giveaway, I thought they'd be cheap, but they're easily the best I now own and the design is vague enough that I'll likely wear it in public.

tsen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Tykables galactic hooded onesie, doublers, and tykables overnight diapers.

MaxDL

PeekABU boy 😋
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
2 littles monster onesie and little monster sleeper 2 weeks ago :p

PupFinley

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Just ordered a full case x8 of ABU diapers, so looking forward to that!

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Most recent was my Autism Awareness Onesie that my daddy got me. I'm getting one made for me that is also Autism Awareness but is in Paw Patrol theme.

Glaceon

Happy Eeveelution
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
A sleeping bag from slumbersac (space design). Arrived this monday and i am more than happy with this purchase. Warm everywhere and dont have to look where my blanket went... because my feet got cold.

Hockeyczar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
A sleeping bag from slumbersac (space design). Arrived this monday and i am more than happy with this purchase. Warm everywhere and dont have to look where my blanket went... because my feet got cold.
I ordered one from them about a week ago. Did you get the sleeping bag style or the footer one? How is the fit?

Glaceon

Happy Eeveelution
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I ordered one from them about a week ago. Did you get the sleeping bag style or the footer one? How is the fit?
I got the sleeping bag style with detachable arms. The fit is nice. Feetpart has a lot of room (not lenght, for that you just order longer i think) to move the legs. It is also comfy to sleep on the side, but i caught myself most of the time on my back.

I have a tog 2.5. With the arms attached i slept with my window open and it was nowhere near cold.

Arms fit nice and have room to free move.

And the bottom of the sleeping bag has a zipper. If you need to move around, you can open it and have free legs.