What's your favorite thing to wear in your little space? (Girls/Sissies)

a 34A white bra with a white diaper does me

I've got two Big Tot baby doll dresses: one in "Baby Bear" theme, the other in plain white. In both, I wear a Baby Bear diaper cover, lightly-frilled socks and canvas Mary Janes. Capped off with a pink adult pacifier with a Hello Kitty binky leash.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and HelloKittyBoi
Stockings. Keeps my legs warm. Got a new pair of heels yesterday too.

plUGAzL.jpg

Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier, chrischrischris, HelloKittyBoi and 1 other person
I like to wear a night gown that shows my diaper or a bright pink dress with tights and leggings. I have a dress with an ice cream pattern on it that makes me feel little.

Reactions: HelloKittyBoi and BobbiSueEllen
Hello kitty shirt, hello kitty socks, and a goodnite 😻

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
babylock1 said:
Doubled up bulky diapers in noisy plastic ruffled panty covers - LOCKED ON of course and showing more than hiding under
a short hemmed dress with puffy sleeves peter pan collar that locks at the back to prevent removal.
Add Mary Janes - thumbless mittens and reins good for a walk around the park - skipping the LOO my darling little !
That sounds wonderful!

I wear pink and white shortalls with ruffled socks and either Mary Janes or saddle shoes, with a Bambino diaper underneath. Sometimes at home I'll wear a tiny green Tinkerbell T-shirt and pink Tinkerbell shorts...I like to refer to it as my "sleepover outfit."

Pushup bra, skirt, diaper (and with the diaper peeking out under the skirt!) for sure-I have a few tops, but I need to upgrade them. They aren't quite exactly what I want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mal8 and BobbiSueEllen
I have three outfits that I like:

A dark blue short satin dress with crinolines that I wear a ruffly diaper cover onder.
A satin baby doll nightie that has both matching panties and a matching set of plastic pants depending on my mood).
A baby blue satin bubble romper. This is usually what I travel with.

Camisoles, baby doll nighties and diapers. Perfect for those summer nights with a fan going. Sweet Diaper Dreams! 🤫 🍼 🧸 😴

Last edited:
Reactions: chrischrischris
Absolute favorite is a pair of MLP themed footed pajamas. It has all the Mane 6 and it's multicolored, super comfy and super cute. Super close seconds would be a set of tutu onesies, black w/ red tulle and purple w/ pink tulle.

I wear overalls usually because they're so comfy, especially with the straps nice and tight over my shoulders which feels like i'm constantly being hugged

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
I love my school uniforms, I can fit into teenagers school uniforms so have a few and also managed to find Gillingham dresses in teenage size. So I can be a primary school girl with my goodnite on, or a teenage school girl also with my goodnite on under my skirt.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and nezquic66
I love my Rhumba pants
DF51161C-53A0-4C2C-9CB8-D12D620D0954.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier, Mal8, 2229Alli and 4 others
I don't know that I have a "little space"; but, I also know I'd like to wear anything similar to these around the house over my diapers. However, the 2nd pair cost $238.00 US and there isn't any way on earth I'd spend money like that for something like this. The others are all in the $35.00 US range which is quite reasonable. I particularly like the last one. Since I enjoy wearing panties, I'm thinking these would address my feminine side more so than an AB side - if I have one - which I may well have and just don't realize it. :unsure:
Frilly panties 5_1_1.jpgFrilly panties 4 238US_1_1.jpgFrilly panties 2_1_1.jpg

Reactions: 2229Alli and Seasonedcitizen
SashaNicole said:
I love my Rhumba pants
View attachment 43947
Where did you get them? They are the prettiest rhumbas I have ever seen. I love eyelet lace. I have the baby-pants rhumbas, both the the frillies and the ruffles.

Reactions: Luvshugs
Don't know if I actually have a favorite... So many choices, but this one is sure up there on the list. A cute little "Trolls" dress from target with a Pampers Cruiser underneath...

IMGP7172sm.jpg

IMGP7174sm.jpg
IMGP7179sm.jpg

• Love
Reactions: satin, 2229Alli, Seasonedcitizen and 6 others
Back